Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. (3506 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
According to this article, these are the things men find unattractive about us women, written by a woman.

1. Makeup:
Keep it natural. Men don’t want to go in for a kiss and come out looking like they just joined the circus. Remember, foundation is supposed to be invisible to others and blend in with your skin. Stay away from glittery or shimmering eye makeup and NEVER use clumpy mascara. Minimal makeup is sexier.

2. Hair:
While a fancy hairstyle may be okay for a glamorous night out, men prefer natural-looking hair. It’s more attractive to look at and feels nicer to touch when it’s free of gels, ridges or sticky products.

3. Shaving:
For the love of all that’s smooth — please shave. Men associate hair with testosterone and testicles so they don’t want to see it on a woman. Men like touching soft skin so say bye bye to the fuzz and make sure you use moisturizers and lotions to keep your skin smooth. It will send the message that you care about your hygiene. 

4. Dental Hygiene:
Let’s face it ladies — men look at our mouths. Bad breath and discolored teeth are unattractive to the opposite sex. Cut down on the coffee or red wine. Use whitening toothpaste or strips to brighten your smile and ALWAYS carry gum or breathe helpers in your purse. You never know when that kiss may be coming.

5. Alcohol:
Sure, a man likes to hang with a woman who knows how to have a good time but know when enough is enough. No man wants to see a woman puking in the bar bathroom or falling down on the dance floor.

6. Negativity:
Men like happy, positive women. So don’t complain about the lack of service at a restaurant or how long you had to wait in a line. Show your upbeat personality.

7. Swearing:
Men like ladies with a little class so dropping the f-bomb in every sentence is a turn-off and does not show how sophisticated you really are.

8. Nagging:
No one wants to be told over and over again that they are doing something wrong. Choose your battles ladies. If they leave the toilet seat up, quietly put it down. If they don’t shave for a couple of days, deal with it. Let him hog the remote control once in a while. Remember, there are probably things they don’t like about you too.

9. On Being Needy:
Don’t ever drop your girlfriends and family for a man. Being too dependent on your man to make you happy is a turnoff. Expecting him to change to meet your needs is also very unattractive. They want to be loved for who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by foolinlove(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
According to this article, these are the things men find unattractive about us women, written by a woman.

1. Makeup:
Keep it natural. Men don’t want to go in for a kiss and come out looking like they just joined the circus. Remember, foundation is supposed to be invisible to others and blend in with your skin. Stay away from glittery or shimmering eye makeup and NEVER use clumpy mascara. Minimal makeup is sexier.

2. Hair:
While a fancy hairstyle may be okay for a glamorous night out, men prefer natural-looking hair. It’s more attractive to look at and feels nicer to touch when it’s free of gels, ridges or sticky products.

3. Shaving:
For the love of all that’s smooth — please shave. Men associate hair with testosterone and testicles so they don’t want to see it on a woman. Men like touching soft skin so say bye bye to the fuzz and make sure you use moisturizers and lotions to keep your skin smooth. It will send the message that you care about your hygiene. 

4. Dental Hygiene:
Let’s face it ladies — men look at our mouths. Bad breath and discolored teeth are unattractive to the opposite sex. Cut down on the coffee or red wine. Use whitening toothpaste or strips to brighten your smile and ALWAYS carry gum or breathe helpers in your purse. You never know when that kiss may be coming.

5. Alcohol:
Sure, a man likes to hang with a woman who knows how to have a good time but know when enough is enough. No man wants to see a woman puking in the bar bathroom or falling down on the dance floor.

6. Negativity:
Men like happy, positive women. So don’t complain about the lack of service at a restaurant or how long you had to wait in a line. Show your upbeat personality.

7. Swearing:
Men like ladies with a little class so dropping the f-bomb in every sentence is a turn-off and does not show how sophisticated you really are.

8. Nagging:
No one wants to be told over and over again that they are doing something wrong. Choose your battles ladies. If they leave the toilet seat up, quietly put it down. If they don’t shave for a couple of days, deal with it. Let him hog the remote control once in a while. Remember, there are probably things they don’t like about you too.

9. On Being Needy:
Don’t ever drop your girlfriends and family for a man. Being too dependent on your man to make you happy is a turnoff. Expecting him to change to meet your needs is also very unattractive. They want to be loved for who they are.

Same goes for men. Don't swear and drink too much. Don't nag me and tell me what to do all the time. And so on.

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Like Queen mimzy will say; what rocks your boat might not rock mine..
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by daewoorazer(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
Like Queen mimzy will say; what rocks your boat might not rock mine..

wel, true bt nt for all. I usd to know a guy dat falls 4 any lady with hairy hands, legs and most importantly will do any thing to munch a mound burried in 50kg of hair.

Bt wetin b my own, if he lyks make he suffocate... cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
Like Queen m.imzy will say; what rocks your boat might not rock mine..
Boo boo wassup.... kiss

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by MilesLamar(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
10. When they ask for recharge card...
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
MilesLamar:
10. When they ask for recharge card...
Funny
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
mimzy:
Boo boo wassup.... kiss
Aww am aiit....am sure you are too.. cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
daewoorazer:

wel, true bt nt for all. I usd to know a guy dat falls 4 any lady with hairy hands, legs and most importantly will do any thing to munch a mound burried in 50kg of hair.

Lol you are very wucked o grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by daewoorazer(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

abi now...to lyk hairy snail na by choice..

Na to store toothpick 4 house incase hair strands hook d teeth. cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
suzan404:
grin
Baby mii kiss
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by YUNGLURD(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

Same goes for men. Don't swear and drink too much. Don't nag me and tell me what to do all the time. And so on.
...and she's still nagging.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by SWITANN(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
daewoorazer:

very funny grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by abbeyology88(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
All of the above.
And lastly:
BLEACHING and STRETCH MARKS

These two can make me puke
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Surfboard(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't even know what to think of this...

I don't think you did justice to this.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by daewoorazer(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
SWITANN:

very funny grin

awww sory dear, didnt intend to disturb u wit laf grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
wink
YUNGLURD:
...and she's still nagging.
Pardon her, abeg wink
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Surfboard:
I don't even know what to think of this...

I don't think you did justice to this.
Really shocked tongue
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by MrCork: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

1. Makeup:

2. Hair:

3. Shaving:

4. Dental Hygiene:

5. Alcohol:

6. Negativity:

7. Swearing:

8. Nagging:

9. On Being Needy:

10.. Dakskin females!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by MrCork: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

1. Makeup:

2. Hair:

3. Shaving:

4. Dental Hygiene:

5. Alcohol:

6. Negativity:

7. Swearing:

8. Nagging:

9. On Being Needy:

^^^kaiiiiii....see Nyansh!!!! cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Surfboard(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Really shocked tongue

Yes, because one man's meat is another's fish.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by SWITANN(f): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
true talk
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by Titilayooni(f): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
;DPls tell those guys too that keep so much hair under their armpit,they want to plant ni...ts disgusting.2) They should stop nagging too about sex,it is not oxygen and to stop making promises and let's live each day as it comes. 3)They should respect ladies......EOS
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by BoboFashion(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Pls, don't be a very difficult babe.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Titilayooni:
;DPls tell those guys too that keep so much hair under their armpit,they want to plant ni...ts disgusting.2) They should stop nagging too about sex,it is not oxygen and to stop making promises and let's live each day as it comes. 3)They should respect ladies......EOS
True talk, they have hear
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

^^^kaiiiiii....see Nyansh!!!! cheesy
Which nyansh
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by MrCork: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Which nyansh

yor nyansh looooklike cake!! cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

yor nyansh looooklike cake!! cheesy
Abeg leave me oo
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by MrCork: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Abeg leave me oo

...stop havin atitude like market woman....r u Beyansi?.. F**K NO......i like the nyansh..pirrrrrriod!!! angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

...stop havin atitude like market woman....r u Beyansi?.. F**K NO......i like the nyansh..pirrrrrriod!!! angry
Good 4 u
Re: Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. by agrovick(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Big belle
Saggy tittaes

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want 20K Cash? Just PM Me / White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time / 60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.