Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) (45830 Views)

Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by hazyfm: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by foliman(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2016
shocked shocked see me see life o... FUTA abi?
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by romzyxy(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Dem mosquitoes cant hold him down
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2016
who mosquito don epp?
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2016
kio052001:
this what happens when u say u're covered with the
BLOOD of Buhari
They are attention seekers,brilliant students don't read like

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by oweniwe(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Is it by force to read?? angry
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by dracosith(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Madness is a stage, that guys own has started and you people seem no to notice it.
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by shaybebaby(f): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:
I dey laugh in swahili
kikikikikikikikikikikikiki
I love this picture, it made me smile seeing the look on the little ones faces. You using it in the manner which you have lets you down though.
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by 3verblazing(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol with hin kind reasoning I doubt if him fit pass seff
timawoku:
Sadly mosquitos would still destroy him back. Na olodo, shey na so dem tell am say mosquito net dey work? First class ko, last class ni, ode!
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by MrHackmed1(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2016
My Alma mata. Unimaid cheesy
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by princestars(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2016
That guy studies in BUK(Bayero University, Kano) where great scholars are made..proudly a bukite

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by princestars(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2016
kenedy175:
This is definitely complex area in unimaid. I still wonder what those students read under those street lights at night

its in BUK
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by dissybling(f): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
mehnn did one na by force
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by lavenjcrown(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
lol....
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by danielo100: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Talktru:
Is buhari's fault dat is exactly what some wailers will soon start saying

before whose fault is it ? ehn undecided
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by danielo100: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
determination and resilience indeed. wish u the best bro wink
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by saintdennis(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
I hope d dude was just trolling sha...

Cos what i'm seeing in the pic is stvpidity stvpidity @ it's peak.
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by spanzed(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2016
lol...some mosquitoes sef I do wonder if blood no dey tire dem
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by Larryfest(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Using mosquitoe net in the afternoon! really Am nt sure peeps with 5.0 Gp actually did this,you only see this with peeps who are struggling to balance an average...
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
kio052001:
this what happens when u say u're covered with the
BLOOD of Buhari

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by PwincessRukky(f): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Hahahahahaha....this is Bayero University Kano...Bank road precisely. I can't imagine reading under those street lights sha...#kwaro!
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by davibid: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Foolishly wise grin
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by MoneyGreen(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Lucentbeauty:
Read on guy...mosquito got nothing on you. cheesy
e be lyk say you never jam stubborn mosquitoes before? Dem go just land on the net, insert their straw and be sucking the bloody juice gently. #MosqiutoWarVeteran

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by merizy(f): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
lol..funny
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by dbuktown(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2016
buk student at it again lol
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by dbuktown(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2016
PwincessRukky:
Hahahahahaha....this is Bayero University Kano...Bank road precisely. I can't imagine reading under those street lights sha...#kwaro!
first class Dole,
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by tatucci: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2016
dis our concept of hardworking student ehn..
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by samesco: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2016
olempe:
Guy is not joking with his future grin
you mean certificate is his future??
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
The name of that mosquito is bastard
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by Menabari: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Lolz We go survive..
Re: When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) by sasquareT(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2016
this is Unimaid....road between MPH and Science Complex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.