Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga (25082 Views)

We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor / Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors / Ayobami Taofeek Salami Is OAU Vice-Chancellor Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by Bakare19: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Interesting!
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by fedundiran(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2016
This implies Varsities are not yet ripe for autonomy...
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by ladodo: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Please tell the president to intervene in the issue of kerosine, which is now black gold sold for between #220 to #250 at the various filling stations nationwide. If, it was petrol NLC will declare a nationwide strike but now it kerosine, nobody cares, God bless Nigeria Amen.
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by chemistry101: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2016
OAU is still leaving in it old glory...4 year course in OAU is equivalent to medicine in UNILORIN
The so called lecturers, NASU and SSANU should put the student first in all there dealings
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by Lennylinconlee(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
OAU can strike even if Jesus refuse to show up on time....infact dey are the best STRIKER UNIVERSITY.....they delay their students unnessesarily....and the school management never consider the time of the students as relate to our country situation.....as regard employement saga....if u enter OAU for 4years course just say 4+2x=Bsc.....that x is unknow variable.....presently imagine 2015/2016 Academic session that most school already in 2nd semester.....OAU has not even commence...returning students are yet to resume as useless strike stuck dem at home and fresher who are doing their registration are also ask to vacate the hostel...all in the name of protesting against announcing the former Deputy vice chancellor as the new vc....and the Non teaching staff..NASU said dey dont want him......hence dey embark on strike....chai!!!!!......Sorry for those student that their time matter to them... i hope they resolve soon.
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by Kroous(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lennylinconlee:
OAU can strike even if Jesus refuse to show up on
time....infact dey are the best STRIKER UNIVERSITY.....they
delay their students unnessesarily....and the school
management never consider the time of the students as
relate to our country situation.....as regard employement
saga....if u enter OAU for 4years course just say
4+2x=Bsc.....that x is unknow variable.....presently imagine
2015/2016 Academic session that most school already in
2nd semester.....OAU has not even commence...returning
students are yet to resume as useless strike stuck dem at
home and fresher who are doing their registration are also
ask to vacate the hostel...all in the name of protesting
against announcing the former Deputy vice chancellor as the
new vc....and the Non teaching staff..NASU said dey dont
want him......hence dey embark on strike....chai!!!!!......Sorry
for those student that their time matter to them... i hope they
resolve soon.
It would be nice if u have your facts straight before commenting. This strike is not useless because it has yielded fruit though it has negative effect on the students. I see no reason why illegally imposing a vc on us should not be protested.
Aluta continua Victoria ascerta

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by Fynestboi: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kroous:

It would be nice if u have your facts straight before commenting. This strike is not useless because it has yielded fruit though it has negative effect on the students. I see no reason why illegally imposing a vc on us should not be protested.

Gbam. cool
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by Elebiju: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
dammytosh:

If u are the first to serve as a Corp member in your family and that makes u think every other person is a Jambite, have a rethink.

I did dt shit a very long time ago.

So we are not mates, look for your colleagues after CD meeting.
I like people like you but I've got nothing to prove to you, you may be previledged to be a graduate at a very young age and go serve at that young age when I preferred to face my agro business and defer my service till I really see the need for it 9yrs later, so if you want to talk about age and education, it has no correlation with your present achievement and standings because I'm sure I can feed and clothe you for a year from the proceeds of one of my ponds and if you claim to be working in an oil company I'll feed and clothe you with the proceeds of my corn farm... Wake up jobless old graduate, I'm very sure we're not mates and I know you can never take your first jamb in 2001. Go find your mates.
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by dammytosh: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Elebiju:
I like people like you but I've got nothing to prove to you, you may be previledged to be a graduate at a very young age and go serve at that young age when I preferred to face my agro business and defer my service till I really see the need for it 9yrs later, so if you want to talk about age and education, it has no correlation with your present achievement and standings because I'm sure I can feed and clothe you for a year from the proceeds of one of my ponds and if you claim to be working in an oil company I'll feed and clothe you with the proceeds of my corn farm... Wake up jobless old graduate, I'm very sure we're not mates and I know you can never take your first jamb in 2001. Go find your mates.

Hahaha. I have ur time.

All of a sudden out of his ignorance he knew I can never take jamb in 2001 and he can feed me because according to his shallow mind he is the only entrepreneur and agro is the only gold.

If u care to know, I did jamb before 2001 and passed at a sitting. 'No be me say make u no know book'

Just know that without exposure to any form of risk, ur annual proceed comes from 1 single project Tech guys do.
(ask IT guys around u, they will tell u au 'he dey go')

Feed my domestic staffs first.

That said, back off.

I won't box you with gloves the next time so don't disgrace urself if u know what that means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by Elebiju: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
dammytosh:

Hahaha. I have ur time.

All of a sudden out of his ignorance he knew I can never take jamb in 2001 and he can feed me because according to his shallow mind he is the only entrepreneur and agro is the only gold.

If u care to know, I did jamb before 2001 and passed at a sitting. 'No be me say make u no know book'

Just know that without exposure to any form of risk, ur annual proceed comes from 1 single project Tech guys do.
(ask IT guys around u, they will tell u au 'he dey go')

Feed my domestic staffs first.

That said, back off.

I won't box you with gloves the next time so don't disgrace urself if u know what that means.
It's just obvious you're lying through your backside. Your first comment on this thread today shows your true self and you can't cover that with these lies. You're jobless.
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by dammytosh: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Elebiju:
It's just obvious you're lying through your backside. Your first comment on this thread today shows your true self and you can't cover that with these lies. You're jobless.

Read the emphasis below :

When u start paying that as tax from ur corn and pond ur nysc allowance combined, u can come for a conversation.

Don't be deluded. Go and dig my posts I av contributed more intelligently on Nairaland than u will ever dream of.
All u do is fight with everybody and reason I av ur time to make u know u dnt av monopoly of madness

So u goofed by jumping infront of a moving train. Crushing u was inevitable

dammytosh:
Linda Pay your tax please.

I have mouth to say this because i pay mine.

As a matter of fact and emphasis, i pay 7 digits tax every year. In case you wonder why it pains me when some one just steal money and i refuse to support him no matter the Religious, political or tribal affiliation.

So when we scream "Damn !! Tax payer's money"

Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by Elebiju: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
dammytosh:

Read the emphasis below :

When u start paying that as tax from ur corn and pond ur nysc allowance combined, u can come for a conversation.

Don't be deluded. Go and dig my posts I av contributed more intelligently on Nairaland than u will ever dream of.
All u do is fight with everybody and reason I av ur time to make u know u dnt av monopoly of madness

So u goofed by jumping infront of a moving train. Crushing u was inevitable

You made this relevant comment in the right thread and you contributed wisely..... You were sensible that day, but you made this one today to start a tribal war in an education thread.
dammytosh:

His Excellency,

President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)

President, Commander in Chief Of Armed Forces

PEDERAL REFUBLIC OF NAIJERIA.. 2015 - 2023

Wailers, iPads, iPOO, iPOB and other sore election losers please take note.
Please be sincere and judge yourself, it shows you have some kind of personal issues. .... You're sensible today and the other way tomorrow, I'm sorry if I've insult you in anyway but we can not always be right. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by Lennylinconlee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kroous:

bro...i know all that is going on....i am on the side of the negative effect....on students. Time matter in this dispensation . so bro calm down we all hrd the new news
Re: President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga by ddoi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
watching in 3D............ OAU-BUHARI-AGE-TAX-INSULT************ Jst passing by ooo I guess people dey enjoy d cenemaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Speaks On ASUU Strike / Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos / UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.