Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins (21038 Views)

18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship) - Maiden Ed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by dtrend(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Check it out first
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by jayoakland: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2016
EazyMoh:
1st Abuja
2nd Akwa ibom
3rd Lagos
4th Jigawa
5th Abia
6th Yobe
Lalasticlala please kindly help move this to the education section (spambot banned me there) and of course FP, thank you.
Proud of my state Jigawa, no be by high number of writing Jamb.
*Modified
Disclaimer
I was NOT trying to blow ethnic chauvinism in my post, but only to inform our brothers down south with the errornous belief that students up north are backward. To buttress my point I emphasized Jigawa which took 4th defeating Abia (and in extension NW defeating SE) the region with arguably the highest number of school enrollment. This is to tell you it's not quantity that matters, but quality!
Ndi Igbos are now on the thread shouting the kids that represented Abuja are Igbos some even go as far as claiming those from Lagos and Jigawa could also be Igbos hypocritically ignoring ABIA that came second from the last! The question is are those Igbo kids from Abuja more Igbo than those from Abia (SE states by extension)?
Another point worthy of notice is the Abuja school is a private school with millions of Naira as school fees, whereas Science Secondary School Kafin Hausa is a typical Northern secondary school.
Keep underestimating the north at your own detriment!

It's now official, Rochas has finished Imo state.
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by mikolo80: 1:55am On Jul 03, 2016
onepluone:

That is Y I said it is a politica quiz.

Now they want to apply zoning. Wen it comes to education the North will remember zoning.

Yet these same dull North insist of ruling this country much to our detriment.
called playing the game
If you're so educated how come you haven't found solution to northern hegemony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Not Join ASUU Strike - Suny Edeko, Dean, Faculty Of Law, AAU / 160,000 For 16 Students(selected Names) / 22-Year Old Earns First Class, Wins Six Prizes In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.