Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now (7900 Views)

Is Tecno L9 Plus Now Available? / How Can I Install Whatsapp On My Android 2.2 Version / How To Install Whatsapp On Blackberry 10 Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by nkemdirim104(m): 1:02am On Jul 01, 2016
WhatsApp is no doubt one of the best social networking app in the world with amazing numerous number of users.
Along with the already features of WhatsApp app, here is something different WhatsApp plus can offer you.

Anti ban.
Hide last seen.
Send HD pictures without compressing.
Media sharing limit extended.
Send more than 10 images/videos simultaneously.
Unlimited status character.
Remove details; date, time and name while copying.
Everything is fully customizable to your taste.
And so much more.
Below is a screen shot of my customized WhatsApp.
Download at http://learnedminds..co.id/2016/06/amazing-features-of-whatsapp-plus.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by nkemdirim104(m): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Contact screen

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by nkemdirim104(m): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Chat screen

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 01, 2016
How do i hide my last seen and see that of others
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by nkemdirim104(m): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Tolullopsy:
How do i hide my last seen and see that of others
Download the app and set it up from the mod setting
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by toheebDOTcom(m): 4:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Is Whatsapp plus made by the company behind whatsapp? It doesn't really look it. The User Interface I am seeing is extra poor compared to whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Mustack: 5:04am On Jul 01, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
Is Whatsapp plus made by the company behind whatsapp? It doesn't really look it. The User Interface I am seeing is extra poor compared to whatsapp
he chose that user interface . I really enjoyed it back then. maybe soon I will re use it again

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by gift01: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2016
The only thing I need from Whatsapp for now is a darker mode for night view. Don't appreciate the white background

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by d33types: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

why you must not install whatsapp plus.

1. you will be overloading their servers when you increase the media size limit..this could slow down your own phone and their server thus jeopardizing the objective of whatsapp worldwide

2. its an illegal app and could contain spyware for tracking your chat data

3. it doesn't use the new WhatsApp encryption service thus leaving you vulnerable

4. WhatsApp plus uses more battery.

5. WhatsApp plus is slower than the official one

5. you might be banned permanently by whatsapp for using an illegal app to connect to their service. I was banned permanently for using WhatsApp plus unban edition, it took 1 week of back to back mailing to support@whatsapp.com for me to be unbanned.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Olasco93: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Most people don't bother to read terms and conditions any longer before jumping into Freebies they have no clue about.
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by ImDharay: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Ignorance is whatu ppl are suffering fr0m
Whatsapp+ is a matured version of d real whatsapp
buh u will never know of d amazing features it has until
u start using it. Its just simply AMAZING!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Chuukwudi(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Here are full screenshots of mine. I can't even go back to the normal WhatsApp. For your information, those complaining of getting banned, it's not possible, at least, not for me. My own has the same signatures with the original. It can't be in the same phone where a normal WhatsApp is. There'll be signature conflicts. It's just owesome. My last seen shows 25th may. I can see yours and your online mode.

It's just too awesome.

Installing it isn't easy cos you need root access to delete all the residual files of the previous WhatsApp.

I don't know much about the Op's site. I've never been banned before. I've been using it for the past 2 years.

Here is the main download url

http://whatsapp-plus.me/?p=19

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Na so trouble go sleep una go wake am. What is Whatsapp gold? This app is not approved by Whatsapp,it may contain spyware that steal ur info or make ur phone run slow. After someone will post that his phone is infected and his phone keeps downloading apps on its own. Mtcheew. No wonder I have never ever suffered virus attack on my phone since I started using smartphones.

Download at ur own risk. I wonder what u people are looking for, Whatsapp is already good as it is. Whatsapp plus ko, Whatsapp gold ni.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by surestsam(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by milky3(f): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2016
most of the apps on google play store have improvised version, you need to be sure of d application u want to download
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by BluePearls(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
The UI is very ugly. If they improve on that I might download. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by olarhtunji(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
greenhulk:
Na so trouble go sleep una go wake am. What is Whatsapp gold? This app is not approved by Whatsapp,it may contain spyware that steal ur info or make ur phone run slow. After someone will post that his phone is infected and his phone keeps downloading apps on its own. Mtcheew. No wonder I have never ever suffered virus attack on my phone since I started using smartphones.

Download at ur own risk. I wonder what u people are looking for, Whatsapp is already good as it is. Whatsapp plus ko, Whatsapp gold ni.

I cannot agree less with u... very true
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by majour(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chuukwudi:
Here are full screenshots of mine. I can't even go back to the normal WhatsApp. For your information, those complaining of getting banned, it's not possible, at least, not for me. My own has the same signatures with the original. It can't be in the same phone where a normal WhatsApp is. There'll be signature conflicts. It's just owesome. My last seen shows 25th may. I can see yours and your online mode.

It's just too awesome.

Installing it isn't easy cos you need root access to delete all the residual files of the previous WhatsApp.

I don't know much about the Op's site. I've never been banned before. I've been using it for the past 2 years.

Enjoy!
Whats the name of ur theme
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by abatically(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chuukwudi:

It's just too awesome.

Enjoy!

So u let an app developed by hackers gain root access to ur phone. Because of what? Themes and some useless features? Congratulations. Anyway I don't blame u since u probably don't have vital information on ur phone or that u exchange via Whatsapp. So u don't know the developers of this app probably have spyway included to snooze into what u are doing. For students it is ok, but which matured man get time for this rubbish? If u don't have anything that can be stolen it is ok, but if u care about ur private download at ur own risk.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
d33types:

why you must not install whatsapp plus...
nice list. In fact, it should be whatsapp minus
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by d33types: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
ImDharay:
Ignorance is whatu ppl are suffering fr0m
Whatsapp+ is a matured version of d real whatsapp
buh u will never know of d amazing features it has until
u start using it. Its just simply AMAZING!

I've used all the whatsapp versions there is. you know nothing
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by d33types: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
abatically:

So u let an app developed by hackers gain root access to ur phone. Because of what? Themes and some useless features? Congratulations. Anyway I don't blame u since u probably don't have vital information on ur phone or that u exchange via Whatsapp. So u don't know the developers of this app probably have spyway included to snooze into what u are doing. For students it is ok, but which matured man get time for this rubbish? If u don't have anything that can be stolen it is ok, but if u care about ur private download at ur own risk.

thank you..
Some persons are just too daft to understand the power of root access.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
d33types:

thank you..
Some persons are just too daft to understand the power of root access.

I tell u. Just because of some stup1d themes and customization, some people will allow unofficial apps developed by hackers to gain root access into their phones. Tomorrow they will be crying that their device have virus.
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Darkseid(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Its whatsapp+ for me or nothing else. Check out my theme below and @OP yours sucks btw.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Chuukwudi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
abatically:

I know what you are talking about. I'm presently into android software development. It's not dangerous for me.
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Chuukwudi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
majour:
Whats the name of ur theme

I set it up myself. Do you need it?
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Chuukwudi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
greenhulk:

I tell u. Just because of some stup1d themes and customization, some people will allow unofficial apps developed by hackers to gain root access into their phones. Tomorrow they will be crying that their device have virus.

Android uses Linux kernel. Can't be attacked by virus, only spy ware. You guys are saying that I gave an app developed by a hacker root access. Don't you have lucky patcher on your phones? Freedom, even Psiphon etc. So the people that developed these ones are not hackers? I'm into android programming. I've studied the android architecture so well, I know what I'm doing.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by kennyman2000(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chuukwudi:

I set it up myself. Do you need it?
Bro, I need the theme. What's the theme and also the font. What apps are they
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chuukwudi:

Android uses Linux kernel. Can't be attacked by virus, only spy ware. You guys are saying that I gave an app developed by a hacker root access. Don't you have lucky patcher on your phones? Freedom, even Psiphon etc. So the people that developed these ones are not hackers? I'm into android programming. I've studied the android architecture so well, I know what I'm doing.

Wetin concern me with lucky patcher or freedom. Even psiphon I seldom use and it doesn't have root access. Yes I do not root my phones because I have no reason to. It is not worth it downloading an unofficial whatsapp developed by hackers, on top of that it requires root access just because of some themes. NOT WORTH IT.

If for some reasons I want to do this, I will only do it on a trap phone... That is a spare phone in which all info I use will be fake. I can't have my banking app on a rooted phone with unofficial apps like whatsapp plus or freedom.
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by ImDharay: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
d33types:

I've used all the whatsapp versions there is. you know nothing
& who is talking about whatsapp versions,
Yhu see u actually just showed u ignorantly know
nuffin about whatsapp versions....
Whatsapp plus, & co aren't 'versions'
They are types of whatsapp(tweaked) Version
is basically...e.g Current Version 2.16.95.
Know d diff btw versions & types b4 jumpinq
on my post cuz u just showed u know nuffin abt
d benefits of Whatsapp+ & i see fear of getting banned
written all over u. #Nytie Niqqur!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Chuukwudi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
greenhulk:

Wetin concern me with lucky patcher or freedom. Even psiphon I seldom use and it doesn't have root access. Yes I do not root my phones because I have no reason to. It is not worth it downloading an unofficial whatsapp developed by hackers, on top of that it requires root access just because of some themes. NOT WORTH IT.

If for some reasons I want to do this, I will only do it on a trap phone... That is a spare phone in which all info I use will be fake. I can't have my banking app on a rooted phone with unofficial apps like whatsapp plus or freedom.

So of all data to fetch, of all the millions of people using their app, they'll be interested in you and the little money in your bank account? I don't think so.
Re: Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chuukwudi:

So of all data to fetch, of all the millions of people using their app, they'll be interested in you and the little money in your bank account? I don't think so.

I might not have millions in my acct but I care about my privacy. I can't risk my privacy because of ordinary themes. But since it doesn't bother u then enjoy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) / Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For / What Do You Think About The New Tecno W2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.