Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

How To Install Whatsapp On Blackberry 10 Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Whatsapp On Blackberry 10 Devices (1709 Views)

Whatsapp Shutdown: Google Playstore Now Working On Blackberry 10 Devices / How Can I Install Whatsapp On My Android 2.2 Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Whatsapp On Blackberry 10 Devices by zumen(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
For the fact that WhatsApp stopped working on your BB10 device doesn’t mean you should discard the phone. After all the main essence why BB10 exist is not because of WhatsApp. A lot of users reported earlier today that they got this message when they try to opened their WhatsApp “You can’t send messages to this chat because WhatsApp no longer supports this phone” meaning the instant messaging app is no longer supported on BB10 devices.

But one good thing about Blackberry 10 is the impressive feature of being able to run Android apps hence, this gives you an iota of hope that you can still use WhatsApp on your Blackberry 10 device.

I’m going to quickly guide you in easy steps how to install WhatsApp on Blackberry 10

How to Install WhatsApp on Blackberry 10 Devices

On your BB10 device go to Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps and enable installations from unknown source

2. Download the latest version of WhatsApp apk here

3. Run and install it on your device

Once the manual settings are completed, your WhatsApp will run normal without that disgusting message of not supported.

But if you still can’t fix it, then I think its time to upgrade your device…

http://iqvibes.com/how-to-install-whatsapp-on-blackberry-10-devices/

Re: How To Install Whatsapp On Blackberry 10 Devices by Depreacherman(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
I use completely updated Z10 and till date whatsapp is running smoothly, you will only get some warning notification from whatsapp but it doesn't stop it from working. Moreover most BB10s are convertible to Android, for instance I use android subscription on BB10s since is cheaper, all you need is just to change some settings and it runs like normal android phone. I love the phone, it got some amazing features, though not for amateur.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Keeps Defrauding Me By Subscribing Me To Services I Never Requested / Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. / ©

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.