Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) (7889 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) by guyX(m): 2:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Requirements:
Microsoft office app (download here)
eBook converter app (download here)
Epub reader app (download here)
An active data subscription

Steps
1. Write whatever text you want write
2. Save it as the format you wish.
3. Open your ebook converter app
4. Locate where you saved the file using the plus button
5. Select the file
6. Slide right to convert
7. Click on 'select format' and select epub
8. Click on convert
9. Check your downloads by sliding right again.
10. Click on the download and it will be opened by the epub reader you downloaded.
That's all.

If you loved the tutorial, please comment in the comment section.

The apps are downloadable here: http://techconzults..nl/2016/07/how-to-create-ebook-on-your-android.html?m=1
Re: How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) by Victorakats(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Mods please push this to front page, many bloggers need this information to create their own books and make money online.
Yours
www.amaraofficial.com
Re: How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) by okwobros(m): 1:20am On Apr 23, 2018
good one
Re: How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) by MarkWayne89: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2018
Thank you for this information! Really useful!
Re: How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) by AlanMcLean: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good information, thanks. It is very effective and the curves sound like nothing else in the plugin world. So, if you want to sell your products effectively, I can advise you to create an ebook to write all useful information about which can attract potential customers. I can suggest you use ebook creation tools because it saves a lot of time and money and your ebook can be done in some hours. I made my ebook and it brings a lot of clients to my online coffee store.
Re: How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) by hoilakes(m): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
i have a WPS already installed on my tecno phone

am going to try this now

THANKS for the info
guyX:
Requirements:
Microsoft office app (download here)
eBook converter app (download here)
Epub reader app (download here)
An active data subscription

Steps
1. Write whatever text you want write
2. Save it as the format you wish.
3. Open your ebook converter app
4. Locate where you saved the file using the plus button
5. Select the file
6. Slide right to convert
7. Click on 'select format' and select epub
8. Click on convert
9. Check your downloads by sliding right again.
10. Click on the download and it will be opened by the epub reader you downloaded.
That's all.

If you loved the tutorial, please comment in the comment section.

The apps are downloadable here: http://techconzults..nl/2016/07/how-to-create-ebook-on-your-android.html?m=1
Re: How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) by 3man7el: 2:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Hello!
This links doesn't work.
Re: How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) by libbyapppc: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Whether you prefer the versatility of e-books or the immersive nature of audiobooks, Libby has you covered. With its offline access, user-friendly interface, and commitment to accessibility. https://libbyapppc.com/

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Has The Mtn Service And Bis Been In Your Area / Mtn Is Giving Away Free 4GB Data This 2017 :check Out / 5 Ways To Deal With Social Media Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.