Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) (43273 Views)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by kentus123: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2016
forgiveness:

grin Bros, is this building in Anambra?
why not come over and confirm it bro.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Inner street/roads in Awka, courtesy of omambaladotcom!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2016
What of this oppression embarassed

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Hospitality is growing so fast here! Beautiful Gate hotel resort and conference center!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Accommodation @ the Beautiful Gate hotel resort and conference center.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by obaino860: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Stop insulting others!

you have started,did I insult anybody...... I am on my own,you are insulting me
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by obaino860: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Stop insulting others!

you have started,did I insult anybody...... I am on my own,you are insulting me

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by barragan: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2016
EzeNri:
No brown roof. We aint mate with the Brown Roof Republic of Odour, the Descendants of fallen Angel (Luciferians) and military camp of the Ancient Great Bini Empire. #VivaTheSun.

I can see Charlton gate hotel idi ape Ibadan in one of the so called anambra pictures. Lmao.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2016
More from Onitsha mall.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Fawklicant: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:
pls which of these pictures are from them? because I can tell u the locations of all of these places if u doubt undecided abeg swerve! meanwhile

Anambra is truly the light of the nation

south east lead the park while the rest follow tongue

Why do you people allow ignorance to reign supreme in your lives? I am still unable to fathom why people will post pictures of an unplanned city with mansions and little roads and call it beautiful. Beauty lies in order! Cities that are beautiful are so because there is order, not because of mansions. Few Nigerian cities have that. Abuja, Calabar, Enugu, Owerri, Jos and a few others, though some with derelict structures but order.

All these empty boasts don't cut it. Nobody leads anything! The entire Nigeria is struggling in terms of infrastructure and urban renewal and planning. Most of the cities that had good plans have been decimated with uncontrolled developments and the newer cities mostly lack proper planning.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Onitsha at mid night! Courtesy omambaladotcom!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:

Derailing this thread and u want us to vote for u for Mr nairaland? Typical brown roofers SMH! undecided
Tot Mr Nairaland is a beauty based contest?
That bagger boy is way too ugly to contest na.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2016
Arroma flyover at midnight!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Enemkingsley: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2016
It's nice for you to show the beauty of Anambra state, but it is wrong for you to collect some pics from Enugu state to upload all in the name of Anambra....please delete every picture you collected from enugu and stop deceiving people
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by forgiveness: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2016
kentus123:

why not come over and confirm it bro.

Bros, that hotel in the first picture is not in ANAMBRA State, It is in Ibadan. grin Chai the guy dey yap IB come take IB pictures dey make yanger. Chai! grin

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g317071-d5608280-Reviews-Carlton_Gate_Hotel-Ibadan_Oyo_State.html

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Why are you guys so full of insecurity? If what the OP did as much as pained you that deep that you couldn't bear it why not skip the thread than coming here to pour out your frustration and bitterness? Owerri particularly is gutter, take it from me. Or rather open your own thread and say your own mind if you do not like what the OP of this thread has said! What the person you quoted said is a fact as against your own stand, do the needful if you can't bear it. Some of you are just hopeless i.diots for crying out loud!

[s]
Fawklicant:

Why do you people allow ignorance to reign supreme in your lives? I am still unable to fathom why people will post pictures of an planned city with mansions and sweet roads and call it beautiful. Beauty lies in order! Cities that are beautiful are so because there is order, not because of mansions. Few Nigerian cities have that. though some with derelict structures but order.

All these empty boasts don't cut it. Nobody leads anything! The entire Nigeria is struggling in terms of infrastructure and urban renewal and planning. Most of the cities that had good plans have been decimated with uncontrolled developments and the newer cities mostly lack proper planning.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by toprealman: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:
Are u look for a state with varst number of mansions, duplex? well its here in Anambra
No I am NOT LOOK for a state with VARST number of...
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by toprealman: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:
Are u look for a state with varst number of mansions, duplex? well its here in Anambra
No I am NOT LOOK for a state with VARST number of...haba!
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
DukeNija:

Lmao.. Small London my butt.
e pain am tongue
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by MrEverest(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
Owerri n enugu still light years ahead of others igbo towns

Believe me u... owerri n enugu are the most underrated cities in Nigeria
Absolute fact! Owerri & Enugu are two beautiful cities I love so much in Nigeria. I have lived in both Abuja & Lagos but while Abuja is the best in Nigeria, only a fraction of its residents enjoys the city while majority live in suburbs. Lagos is too congested & aggressive. New Owerri is fast developing into an exotic settlemen like Maitama in Abuja. Check my signature to grab a piece of Owerri!!!
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by macluvph1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

U have a problem.... Am a pure mbaise boy.. . I schooled in unn.. . So please relax

mrvitalis i put it to you that you are lying.

You aren't any Mbaise boy, you are either from the west or middle belt and you are one of Force men in Nairaland(DSS if i may guess).
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Owerri is gutter, do you want pictorial evidence to that effect? Open your own thread to discuss your useless town and stop this madness here.

[s]
MrEverest:
Absolute fact! Owerri & Enugu are two beautiful cities I love so much in Nigeria. I have lived in both Abuja & Lagos but while Abuja is the best in Nigeria, only a fraction of its enjoys the city while majority live in suburbs. Lagos is too congested & aggressive. New Owerri is fast developing into an exotic settlemen like Maitama in Abuja. Check my signature to grab a piece of Owerri!!!
[/s]
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rubbish. This is just Awka and Onitsha. Where is Nnew!, Nnobi, Ihiala, Uli?
Overrated piece of shît.
Stop hyping this state abeg.
Nnewi just broke a record. 1 week without power supply. Wow.
Willie is working my black a$$
Btw I'm from Anambra.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by MrEverest(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
Owerri is gutter, do you want pictorial evidence to that effect? Open your own thread to discuss your useless town and stop this madness.

[s][/s]
You have serious unresolved problems. So one cant have an opinion again or what? Did I insult you or your state?? Lol @ Owerri being gutter! Facts are sacred bro, its not by making noise or trying to force your jaundiced opinion on others. I have nothing against Anambra state as a fellow Igbo state but your arrogance & pride is disgusting. You can post pictures of downtown Owerri but remember that every city in Nigeria has bad sections so you will end up derailing the thread. Thank You!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by OLISASDEJI(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:
More from anambra state (light of the nation)

Guy, that first picture is airport road in abuja.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Fawklicant: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
Why are you guys so full of insecurity? If what the OP did as much as pained you that deep that you couldn't bear it why not skip the thread than coming here to pour out your frustration and bitterness? Or rather open your own thread and say your own mind if you do not like what the OP of this thread has said! Some of you are just hopeless i.diots for crying out loud!

[s][/s]

If insecurity is being able to see through the chest beating antics of the op and the likes of you or being able to condemn celebration of mediocrity then so be it. Threads like this come up every time on NL and all one sees are pictures of bushes, brown roofs and mansions in the midst of slums. Then the usual chant "Anambra/south east leads, others follow!" And you wonder why others call Igbos boastful sometimes? If you had Banana Island or Apo or Parkview or VGC and all other posh estates across the nation located in Anambra, then the internet would break in half for the likes of you. Now would you kindly creep back into your hole like a miserable maggot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by orimsamsam(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
IBADAN

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
If truly those picz are from Anambra them the state look cool but my question is why ar u guys still here in Lagos disturbing urself when u have a Paradise like environment...

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
That is why we said that you have an insecurity challenge. It shows that what the OP said pained you beyond repair that you had to quickly burst and betray your frustration and bitterness.

What sensible people do is, whenever they see what they hate to see they will quickly look the other way and skip it then move on. Whether chestbeating or not it is not your business.

Hopeless inferiority infested b@stard, now crawl back like a toad to your cave! cool

[s]
Fawklicant:

If insecurity is being able to see through the chest beating antics of the op and the likes of you or being able to condemn celebration of mediocrity then so be it. Threads like this come up every time on NL and all one sees are pictures of bushes, brown roofs and mansions in the midst of slums. Then the usual chant "Anambra/south east leads, others follow!" And you wonder why others call Igbos boastful sometimes? If you had Banana Island or Apo or Parkview or VGC and all other posh estates across the nation located in Anambra, then the internet would break in half for the likes of you. Now would you kindly creep back into your hole like a miserable maggot?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by adimsmt: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:
still on GRA

You should no the difference from Enugu and Anambra
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tochukwu, you have an irreversible brain damage if not you won't be all over this thread exposing your useless nature. Why not open your own thread and discuss about the gutter Owerri than coming here to troll about. It sux that some of you cannot just be yourself and stay on your own unless you jump from thread to thread looking for where Anambra is mentioned. Why not open thread about your Imo state and discuss it there without disturbance. Worthless dunce..

[s]
MrEverest:
You have serious unresolved problems. So one cant have an opinion again or what? Did I insult you or your state?? Lol @ Owerri being gutter! Facts are sacred bro, its not by making noise or trying to force your jaundiced opinion on others. I have nothing against Anambra state as a fellow Igbo state but your arrogance & pride is disgusting. You can post pictures of downtown Owerri but remember that every city in Nigeria has bad sections so you will end up derailing the thread. Thank You!
[/s]
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Papishi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:

Bravo, Bravo, You don really try cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First Time Onboard An Airplane / N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance / Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.