Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) (43272 Views)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by braining01: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Am saw private houses and one fine 1 kilometer bridge plus Nepa pole and keke napep......... grin ohh i saw 1 private children hospital grin
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
macluvph1:

mrvitalis i put it to you that you are lying.

You aren't any Mbaise boy, you are either from the west or middle belt and you are one of Force men in Nairaland(DSS if i may guess).

Lol... Am from IBEKU.. Aboh mbaise LGA, imo state...
The last prison controller general is my Uncle
The last caretaker chairman of aboh mbaise is also my relation and his brother is the king of IBEKU
Go to IBEKU and tell them the son of nze vitalis is not a son of the soil

Nigga.. Not everyone must reason like u
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Philipsdael(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow, very beautiful and urbanized.
I'm glad, my potential wife to be hails from the state, Ezinifite to be precise .
I just hope they won't tear my pocket shaaa.
Meanwhile, I'm from "The State of Osun".
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Fawklicant: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
That is why we said that you have an insecurity challenge. It shows that what the OP said pained you beyond repair that you had to quickly burst and betray your frustration and bitterness.

What sensible people do is, whenever they see what they hate to see they will quickly look the other way and skip it then move on. Whether chestbeating or not it is not your business if you were not bitter after what the OP said and keep saying.

Hopeless inferiority infested b@stard, now crawl back like toad to your cave! cool

[s][/s]

I can see that you have the intelligence quotient of a pubic louse. Sorry gramps, I do not look the other way when I see something inherently wrong with a supposed young man's reasoning. I will voice it out. That is what sensible people do. You on the other hand do not seem to have any grey matter left in that empty cranium of yours hence why critical thinking befuddles you. Local champion!
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
That is why we said that you have a complex challenge because whatever you feel you have said does not matter. The reason am making it clear to you is because I need to make you understand that what you said is incoherently useless and does not factor as it is a trash to common reason. Worthless freaking fool that go about thinking that what he says matter to anyone. You need to reassess your mental status because your worthless self has failed and keep failing.

[s]
Fawklicant:

I can see that you have the intelligence quotient of a public louse. Sorry gramps, I do not look the other way when I see something inherently wrong with a supposed young man's reasoning. I will voice it out. That is what sensible people do. You on the other hand do not seem to have any grey matter left in that empty cranium of yours hence why critical thinking befuddles you. Local champion!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

U have a problem.... Am a pure mbaise boy.. . I schooled in unn.. . So please relax
my friend stop disgracing urself and my school.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Luukasz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:

[s]brown roofer smh! apart from Lagos that (Igbo's immensely developed) show me any useless SW state that can be compared to this [/s]
Ondo state is more beautiful than any other Igbo state except Enugu and port Harcourt not to talk of Ibadan.
And point of correction,There's no part of Lagos developed by the Igbo's. Development of Lagos is solely on Lagos SG and Private companies or perhaps u meant Alaba market.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Fawklicant: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
That is why we said that you have a complex challenge because whatever you feel you have said does not matter. The reason am making it clear to you is because I need to make you understand that what you said is incoherently useless and does not factor as it is a trash to common reason. Worthless freaking fool that go about thinking that what he says matter to anyone. You need to reassess your mental status because your worthless self has failed and keep failing.

[s][/s]

I give up on you! You are irredeemably useless. What bothers me is the amount of arrogance you display even in quantum ignorance. You are not worth any further mentions.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
obaino860:

you are lying......
this place below is far Better than your place
OMG, what is this? Is dat where Buhari train his cows?
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
You are hopelessly s.tupid and silly. You exuded arrogance but now you have seen the father of arrogance. You are a worthless i.diot. Get lost..

[s]
Fawklicant:

I give up on you! You are irredeemably useless. What bothers me is the amount of arrogance you display even in quantum ignorance. You are not worth any further mentions.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by macluvph1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

The last caretaker chairman of aboh mbaise is also my relation and his brother is the king of IBEKU

Spare me all this explanation, but all i know is that there is always one day.

A day to be free from bondage.

A day to be free and be treated equally as same citizen.

A day i won't struggle to betray my brother just to be favored in the eyes of the so called slave masters.

And that only day is very close.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by macluvph1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Is there any community like Ibeku in Aboh Mbaise, anyway i haven't been that conversant with these two states in (Imo and Ebonyi)south east but very good in our south south communities.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by win3k: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
still not great for the state with the highest number of drug dealers in Nigeria!

It should look better since Anambra people and other i.b.os have been trafficking drugs since independence.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
Owerri n enugu still light years ahead of others igbo towns

Believe me u... owerri n enugu are the most underrated cities in Nigeria
Which Owerri ... This one Wey my school de ?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:
pls which of these pictures are from them? because I can tell u the locations of all of these places if u doubt undecided abeg swerve! meanwhile

Anambra is truly the light of the nation

south east lead the park while the rest follow tongue

Shut up my friend.
No. 9 picture is the famous Otigba junction in Enugu, Location of the famous 8hrs club.
Anybody that knows Enugu knows Otigba.
This is the breakdown of developments of state in the south East.
Abia and Anambra are commercial states. ( Aba is a manufacturing center. Onitsha and Nnewi are specialized markets)

Enugu and Imo are Entertainment and finance centers. ( Only the two of them have airports)
Comparing Abia and Anambra with Enugu and Imo is like comparing Hong Kong and Singapore with South Korea and Taiwan, The Asian Tigers.

Hong Kong and Singapore are Financial centers
South Korea and Taiwan are Manufacturing centers
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
OP never compared anywhere on this thread, it is your insecurity that is bringing up the comparison. Show me where the OP compared any city or state on this thread. Insecurity is a bad thing. Financial center? when Onitsha alone has more banks than entire Enugu state. Talk about making useless and inconsequential noise. Hopeless lots..

[s]
Ifesinachi22:

Shut up my friend.
No. 9 picture is the famous Otigba junction in Enugu, Location of the famous 8hrs club.
Anybody that knows Enugu knows Otigba.
This is the breakdown of developments of state in the south East.
Abia and Anambra are commercial states. ( Aba is a manufacturing center. Onitsha and Nnewi are specialized markets)

Enugu and Imo are Entertainment and finance centers. ( Only the two of them have airports)
Comparing Abia and Anambra with Enugu and Imo is like comparing Hong Kong and Singapore with South Korea and Taiwan, The Asian Tigers.

Hong Kong and Singapore are Financial centers
South Korea and Taiwan are Manufacturing centers
[/s]
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by reducto: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Guy I see a lot of pics from Enugu. For example—
*otigba Junction
*Black and proud near igwe atugbuoma court adjacent to okpara square.
*Houses found in Zoo estate
*PNT junction
*Road leading to Rangers fc stadium ie ogui road and others.
Pls remove those pics
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
iaamxavier:
we may not have tall buildings but we've got mansions, terrace, duplexes too wink
Nwanne, Anambra amaka. In the next 20yrs Anambra will be the hub of devt in Nigeria. Everywhere u av springs of quality buildings.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
OP never compared anywhere on this thread, it is your insecurity that is bringing up the comparison. Show me where the OP compared any city or state on this thread. Insecurity is a bad thing. Financial center? when Onitsha alone has more banks than entire Enugu state. Talk about making useless and inconsequential noise. Hopeless lots..

[s][/s]

Its obvious you need to be taught on how to paddle your canoe.
Your the most stupid Anambra boy.
Why should he upload Enugu pictures and claim its Anambra.
what's so special about Anambra.
Ritualists.
I still stood my ground.
Enugu and IMO is better than Anambra in terms of modern day city.
Quote me again, foolish boy
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ifesinachi Ugwu, you are a hopeless wawa ori okpa. Did the OP make any comparison here? You jumped in and started talking about comparison, useless inferior people. What is so special about enugu state than eating okpa and lazying about. Worthless set of people. What is in enugu that made you to boast except lousy set of people. Your governor is a ritualist, he does not even have a child as he used his manhood for rituals. Thunder fire you there.

[s]
Ifesinachi22:

Ritualists.
I still stood my ground.
Enugu and IMO is not better than Anambra in terms of modern day city.
[/s]
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:

[s][/s]

Ritualists.
I stood my ground.
Enugu and IMO is better than Anambra in terms of modern day city.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ifesinachi Ugwu, you are a hopeless wawa ori okpa. Did the OP make any comparison here? You jumped in and started talking about comparison, useless inferior people. What is so special about enugu state than eating okpa and lazying about. Worthless set of people. What is in enugu that made you to boast except lousy set of people. Your governor Ugwuanyi is a ritualist, he does not even have a child as he used his manhood for rituals. Thunder fire you there.

Ifesinachi22:

Ritualists.
I stood my ground.
Enugu and IMO are villages compare to Anambra in terms of modern day city.
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
Ifesinachi Ugwu, you are a hopeless wawa ori okpa. Did the OP make any comparison here? You jumped in and started talking about comparison, useless inferior people. What is so special about enugu state than eating okpa and lazying about. Worthless set of people. What is in enugu that made you to boast except lousy set of people. Your governor is a ritualist, he does not even have a child as he used his manhood for rituals. Thunder fire you there.

[s][/s]

Who are you preparing to use as a bait to make money like an average Anambra boy.
or your family has sacrificed you.
When I see Anambra man, i see blood money.
So am not surprised you talk like your brain has been sacrificed to Okija Shrine. Beg your elder brother to bring it back before its too late.
Till thy kingdom come, Enugu as a city will always be better than any city in Anambra. That's the bitter truth. Hit your head on a wall
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Enugu is a useless poor town fill with poor people. There is nothing in enugu except poorly paid civil servants. Ritual killings are more in enugu state, even Gov Ugwuanyi is a ritualist that used his manhood for political reason, what a worthless and hopeless set of people. Whenever i see enugu people, i see timid and low classed people without good sense of reason. That is why you lots are useless and silly all round. If it hurts you so much kill yourself this minute Ifesinachi Ugwu. Poverty infested inferior people. cheesy

Ifesinachi22:

Who are you preparing to use as a bait to make money like an average Anambra boy.
or your family has sacrificed you.
When I see Anambra man, i see blood money.
So am not surprised you talk like your brain has been sacrificed to Okija Shrine. Beg your elder brother to bring it back before its too late.
Till thy kingdom come, Enugu is a village when compared to Anambra. That's the bitter truth. Hit my father's head on a wall
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
Ifesinachi Ugwu, you are a hopeless wawa ori okpa. Did the OP make any comparison here? You jumped in and started talking about comparison, useless inferior people. What is so special about enugu state than eating okpa and lazying about. Worthless set of people. What is in enugu that made you to boast except lousy set of people. Your governor Ugwuanyi is a ritualist, he does not even have a child as he used his manhood for rituals. Thunder fire you there.

I just checked and have been abusing everybody since the beginning of this thread.
so I can see your brain has been taken to one shrine in Anambra for money rituals.
so for that, I will not talk to you again.
YOU WIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by melodiego: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
akuko !! oleekwanu awada, uga i mean otu na onwe ya
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ifesinachi Ugwu, I thought you are mad enough? Come on let us dig it out. Worthless inferior people that only know how to be poor and low classed. Timid animals masquerading as humans. Go and verify, Gov Ugwuanyi used his manhood for rituals for political office sake, he does not have any child till today. Talk about rituals. Chimaroke killed so many people in enugu government house for rituals, no wonder no governor since then has lived in your government house. Useless inconsequential lots.. cheesy cheesy

Ifesinachi22:

I just checked and have been abusing everybody since the beginning of this thread.
so I used my brain at Okija shrine in Anambra for money rituals.
so for that, I will not talk to you again.
YOU WIN!!!

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by Cyberfavour(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol... Awka is still among the dirtiest capital in Nigeria

Quote me anywhere
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
@Ifesinachi22: prove me wrong about your useless governor Ugwuanyi and governor Chimaroke ritual escapades.. cool

asha81:
Ifesinachi Ugwu, I thought you are mad enough? Come on let us dig it out. Worthless inferior people that only know how to be poor and low classed. Timid animals masquerading as humans. Go and verify, Gov Ugwuanyi used his manhood for rituals for money sake, he does not have any child till today. Talk about rituals. Chimaroke killed so many people inside enugu government house for rituals, no wonder no governor since then has lived in your government house. Useless inconsequential lots.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by fujirice: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Remove all the Enugu pictures here first

There is no Enugu picture there.
That's for sure
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by asha81: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Of course there is, a number of them. The OP need to show up and remove them.

fujirice:

There is no Enugu picture there.
That's for sure
Re: Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
How does dis buildings empower over millions of youths unemployed.
These pIcture shows anambra state does not have bad areas...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance / Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.