Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" (2624 Views)

Up-front Payment & Advanced Fee Frauds / GEJ Told Investors That Efcc Has Reduced Advance Fee Fraud / Nigerian Advanced Fee Fraud Aka (419) Expose On French Television Today . (2) (3) (4)

Re: Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" by texazzpete(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2009
izeek:

start by getting them jobs.
i dont think anyone wants to be a thief if he has options.

I cannot understand why you people default to this generic and brainless answer as the solution to the problem. Is it only in Nigeria that unemployment is soaring?
If joblessness is the main reason, why are tens of thousands of Nigerian undergraduates and secondary school students in cafes sending scam email? Please answer.

Also, why do they persist in 419 even when they easily earn more money in one year than their banker friends do in 5 years?

Greed is the main driver.
Re: Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" by playahP(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2009
look at this,

even when nigerians get jobs, they still try to steal,

the head is corrupt and but the body can decide not to join it
Re: Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" by izeek(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2009
texazzpete:

I cannot understand why you people default to this generic and brainless answer as the solution to the problem. Is it only in Nigeria that unemployment is soaring?
If joblessness is the main reason, why are tens of thousands of Nigerian undergraduates and secondary school students in cafes sending scam email? Please answer.

Also, why do they persist in 419 even when they easily earn more money in one year than their banker friends do in 5 years?

Greed is the main driver.

i will refrain from abusing you now, and try to answer ur question as much as ur level of intellect can handle.
you mentioned other countries not having the same dilema as we have concerning this fraudulent acts,
and i suppose by other countries u mean developed ones.
well let me start by saying that if not for the recent recession and all, this countries have taken time to provide for their citizen either by way of welfare packages, or job availability.
those who have refused to work in those countries either do so based on their personal reason and not cos they have searched relentlessly for any kind of job and found none.
its only in naija you suffer to go to school and yet finding job becomes diff.
yes agreed that some graduates that have ben churned out of our universities are not fit to be called graduates, does that stop the federal government from doing its bit. am sure if our educational system was running smoothly, we would turn out graduates that are beffiting for the name they qualify for.
then again its the job of the federal government to make this schools admissible to the students.

you claim secondaryu school students have also picked up the act of 419ning, well sorry but ever considered that they noticed that their older ones who graduated like 5yrs ago have found nothing meaningful to do.
am sure we all have role models, what is your doing right now?
thess are questions we should ask and not find faults where there are none.
if the foundation of your house was wrongly done, and thwen halfway throough the building u start blaming the man who designed the structure, or maybe the one who basically did the roofing.
go back to the source of the problem. its the federal government. and until they begin to do whats right, the right things will never come to bear.
u dont add 2+2 and expect 44.
leadership wrong, citizen wrong. simple.
Re: Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" by playahP(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
what can thee do for thine country :p
Re: Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" by Fhemmmy: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
They need jobs.
They need education, and make sure there are jobs when they are done.
make sure they are involved in all the planning of the nations and not just neglect them
Re: Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" by canuck(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
A-town:

Absolute Bullocks. The Nigerians defrauding people in the United States dont have access to good roads and electricity abi?
Yahoo Yahoo is just a manifestation of our inner self as a people. Nigerians have always been corrupt. It didnt just happen. The internet only made it more popular. Right from the days of slave trade when our Kings made money off selling our people to the white man.
What we need is a deep sense of re-orientation and/or a revolution.

A-town! You are tooooo much! I BOW to your reasoning.

By and large, whether between husband/wife, parent/wards, prof/student, employer/employee, govt/people, etc, Nigerians display a sense of boldfaced moral debauchery. I recall one of my secondary school teachers exposed for selling exam questions; in the early '80s o!!!!

I know Nigerians here in North America (who have constant power, good roads, good jobs, etc) who don't think twice about falsifying documents so their kids can attend certain schools!!! Nigerians are the Italians of Africa. It is our cross grin
Re: Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" by bilms(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2009
i have watched this topic grow and i am ready to give you d posters an others clear analysis, both fundamental and technical analysis on d problems causin dis act, how its operated and how it can be resolved slightly,

bt fisrt i will like to know who d poster is, are u capable of doing anything abt it b4 i start to type,

secondly, i will jst say, yahoo yahoo is not done by Nigerians alone, it all startd from usa and others advanced country, but still i will add dat, thanks to yahoo yahoo where u an steal money without shottig d owner, jst last month, some robbers rob in some banks in ogbomosho for two hours killing over 10 officers and unknown inncent people because they want to still , if they are doing yahoo. they will stel witout wastin almost 100 people in d process,

@poster, tell us who u are and i will provide u better solution

Dora Akunyili Says Goodluck Is Here To Stay / Customers Threaten To Sue Nwobodo, Saraki Over Savannah Bank & Sgbn. / Fg Drops Charges Against Cheney