Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Take A Break And Thank Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Break And Thank Him. (570 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / My Boyfriend Introduced Me To Nairaland,how Do I Thank Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Break And Thank Him. by gradeA(m): 5:24am On Jul 01, 2016
All right, all you romancelanders just chill, take a break from what you all are doing and thank God.

It's a new month, and the 2nd half of the year and more importantly; the end of June.

If there is anything to be grateful for, it's the fact that we have all witnessed the end of June.

Mehn, what a heck of a month June was. From celebrity deaths, to accidents, to monumental losses e. t. c......

That we are alive today, dosent make us any better than others, but again we were just beneficiaries of God's grace.

Abeg join me and let's all give twale to this baba God that has brought us into the 2nd half of the year.

Re: Take A Break And Thank Him. by thatQuietgirl(f): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Glory be to God for sparing our lives. Mhen June was something.
Re: Take A Break And Thank Him. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2016
wink

Re: Take A Break And Thank Him. by medinho: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
THANK U JESUS

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... / I Shouted On Her Because She Ignored Me / Look At Bukky Ajayi's Last Minutes (photographs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.