Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election (7820 Views)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Appeal Court Upholds David Mark's Victory / Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by mountainvolcano: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2016
THIS ONE NO BE CASE, THE IDOMA PEOPLE VOTED FOR MARK WILLINGLY. LIVE TRANSFORMER IS WAITING FOR ONJE TO ONLY KISS NO BE SAY HUG!!!!

EXPELLED DUDE FROM FUT MINNA
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by kokoA(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:
This onjeh no even get sense

Person beat u 1st tym u say na lie na because some people help am

Court do you favor "go face again"

My guy do you like klischko do Samuel Peter

U still say he get as he be

A looser will always have an excuse

While winners set on their achieved goals
Must you use the Klischko and Samuel Peters example?! Seee now you have spoilt my day.. smh.. I shunned sleep that night, forced myself to watch that match only for me to end up with teary eyes.. My fellow naija man was being beaten black and blue, upandan, in and out, left and right and I couldn't do anything but watch helplessly and pray for the ref to end the fight. . Guy, you wicked!
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Assuming he lost now, you could have started singing 'Buhari is a dictator' like a parrot. Wailing Zombie how has his winning denied me of my daily food or has it contributed a dime to your pocket?

God bless PMB joor
The judiciary is still not independent . The judges although not all are in one form of cult. They favour only their members and deceive the populace with legal jargons
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
passionate88:
That apc man no shame o! After the humiliation at the poll he still went ahead to contest the election at the tribunal? Na wa to apc idiots.

The man even knew he'll lose the election, he filed even before the declaration of results
That was the loophole Mark's lawyer used to convinced the judge
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by jrusky(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
So somebody still challenging David Mark victory Interesting and very funny so there is no way some people can just accept defeat honorably and moved on
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by DanielPop(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Has the outcome changed Buhari from being a DICKtator? grin
Omonigeriarere:

Assuming he lost now, you could have started singing 'Buhari is a dictator' like a parrot. Wailing Zombie how has his winning denied me of my daily food or has it contributed a dime to your pocket?

God bless PMB joor
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by tonio2wo: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Ok. Go and sin no more: next time, just make sure that the 'on-button' of your cognitive sense is pressed while commenting tongue tongue tongue

I will definately do that once I notice ur cranium has been filled with medular oblongata. grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by TyrantInAsoRock: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
kokoA:
Must you use the Klischko and Samuel Peters example?! Seee now you have spoilt my day.. smh.. I shunned sleep that night, forced myself to watch that match only for me to end up with teary eyes.. My fellow naija man was being beaten black and blue, upandan, in and out, left and right and I couldn't do anything but watch helplessly and pray for the ref to end the fight. . Guy, you wicked!
Lwkmd
Haaaa

It took me up to. week to recover from that event

It was as if Vladimir is nailing a nail

It keeps nailing Samuel, once Samuel seems to be getting him he will embrace my guy immediately after separation he resume nailing

The thing pain me gan

Since my love for boxing nose-dive
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by chiefholymykel: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2016
I still believe that one day the poor will have a say in this Fantastic Country. If the case is religiously followed, Daniel Onjeh is going to win David Mark
Re: Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election by InfernoBlaze: 5:13am On Jul 02, 2016
That's one thing that baffles me with Nigeria's politicians, they always love to impose themselves on the masses.
Na by force to rule?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Buhari Preside Over Special FEC Session / Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.