Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip (1129 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by uniknet: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
The Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari has cancelled her scheduled trip to the United States of America for the World First Ladies Conference holding at Colorado.

Many Nigerians had hoped Aisha Buhari would have used the opportunity of the visit to put to rest the controversies surrounding her name in the Halliburton bribery scandal.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had earlier claimed that Aisha Buhari has been avoiding the United States because of her alleged involvement in the scandal, reports News 24.

Rather than attend the conference, the President’s wife has opted to perform the lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia.

The media director in the Office of the Wife of the President, Zakari Nadabo, who announced the cancellation of the US trip, however, did not give any reason for Aisha Buhari’s decision

Source: http://aljazirahnews.com/index.php/2016/06/30/aisha-buhari-cancels-planned-trip-us/

1 Like

Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by pode(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2016
You guys can lied oh, I just got an information from outsidered sorry I mean insidered dat she's on her way to US
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by emmysam2: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Of course Fayose was right about Aisha Buhaari.
But one thing is obvious about both Fayose, Aisha Buhari, and every single Nigerian Politician... They are all corrupt.
In the words of David Cameron... They are all Fantastically Corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by sinistermind(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2016
Quite funny, make she even go US for vacation not even First Ladies Conference at least to prove Mr. Fayose wrong or else there is something sinister wrong.
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2016
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF HERE
EVERY ONE KNOWS AISHA BUHARI HAS GONE FOR UMRAH SINCE LAST WEEK
HATERS
STOP ALL THIS RUBBISH
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by uniknet: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
HATERS
STOP ALL THIS RUBBISH

Sincerely I don't know who is deceiving who here because it was Aisha Buhari's media office that released the info about 4 days ago that she will be in US for the First Ladies summit. I don't see any hate here, all I see is people who have refused to use their brain to reason because of party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by Abeymills(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2016
She can't go 2 American she will b arrested she has been warned corrupt woman
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Hahahahahahaha Fayose is always right!
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by SirREX94: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2016
See Gobe! Chai!! I Smell Something Fishy!!!
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by idupaul: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Of course Fayose is right but even if she goes to US she will not be arrested sef ..so I don't think she backed out from that reason
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by blaquemyc: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2016
if truly she didn't go to the USA for the first ladies summit then the umrah thingy is the perfect excuse she could come up with
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by Mckennedy: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2016
uniknet:

The Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari has cancelled her scheduled trip to the United States of America for the World First Ladies Conference holding at Colorado.

Many Nigerians had hoped Aisha Buhari would have used the opportunity of the visit to put to rest the controversies surrounding her name in the Halliburton bribery scandal.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had earlier claimed that Aisha Buhari has been avoiding the United States because of her alleged involvement in the scandal, reports News 24.

Rather than attend the conference, the President’s wife has opted to perform the lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia.

The media director in the Office of the Wife of the President, Zakari Nadabo, who announced the cancellation of the US trip, however, did not give any reason for Aisha Buhari’s decision

Source: http://aljazirahnews.com/index.php/2016/06/30/aisha-buhari-cancels-planned-trip-us/

I CAN SEE FAYOSE IS 100% CORRECT.
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by Mckennedy: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:

HATERS

STOP ALL THIS RUBBISH

I'm hearing this one from you now,,, so why published to be at first lady summit in the first place? Until then I will take you serious.
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by ccffwx: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerians are so strange. Knowing if it is the First lady is something that can be confirmed with the US dept. For example, if she is the one, the US has the information. No need waiting for her to go anyway. This can be verified and everyone moves on instead of dabbling about. One of the reasons for this waste of time is because whoever is guilty would not be tried but the case would be swept under the carpet.
Re: Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip by TheDevilIsALai: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2016
ccffwx:
Nigerians are so strange. Knowing if it is the First lady is something that can be confirmed with the US dept. For example, if she is the one, the US has the information. No need waiting for her to go anyway. This can be verified and everyone moves on instead of dabbling about. One of the reasons for this waste of time is because whoever is guilty would not be tried but the case would be swept under the carpet.

She is a wanted felon in the US just like Bola and Remi Tinubu that's why you will never see them in the US.

(1) (Reply)

Bombshell!!! Police Arrest 4 Catholic Reverend Fathers In Imo State – The Rea / Very Funny Abbreviations...just For Laughs / Corruption Profile Of Patience Jonathan: in a Multi-billion naira fraud scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.