Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) (32510 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by Kelly2713(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2016
this is wickedness
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by sharpshooter: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2016
I can remember when i was Jss3 one of our class mate ARANSI KEHINDE abused social science teacher's then principal got to know about it now send like 5 tough teachers we have in school....... 10stroke of cane per person also remember we use to put paper under our trouser to covered the bottom......It's painful but I did not cry. OLUBADAN HIGH SCHOOL,IBADAN
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by bullabawz77(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2016
mehn... lying down on ur white and white. who fit try dis rubbish wit mi nw
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by taiwokyle(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Officer i don confess abeg. I me.. I mea.. I mean we relocated sir
Makamuanwuo:

Transfered or expelled

Talk true
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Have lost count...... Cos I be cause trouble like sunday dagboru.
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by Brayss(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2016
It usually happend to me,especially wen abt to start Exam and avd not pay may School fess..they wll tell us to lie down on the ground
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by sunnywinter(f): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2016
vanhayor:

Cos u offer d teacher
Am suspecting u grin
Cos u offer d teachers d goodies u can't of to d bros at home rite?
Am suspecting u
lol what do you mean? I mean, my brothers and I getting flogged
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by josepholuwada(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2016
It only happened to me when the class makes noise in pssa
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by MCeeShort(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2016
Naaaaah! But I saw others get it. In secondary school, I was privileged in a sense.
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by karryn(f): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I NEVER did! For I was one of the most responsible boys in the whole of the secondary schools I attended and besides, I hate stains so much and more importantly, my uniform (the shirt) was white and I just wouldn't want it to get stained for a second.
I had a very solid reputation all through my school days (University inclusive) so much so that I wouldn't let even the least of embarrassment come/happen to me.
#team good boy abi. Na man?
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by Jackdasilver(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2016
I chop cane tire in my primary school days.
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by DONOCHAS(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
I usually escape, especially when it concerns our director
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by padoc90(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Senior would always ask during siesta ""if you know you're sleeping raise your hand"" unrefined MUMU would jump up, ----senior see my hand--- and jump into "brustalitic Ajasa"

1 Like

Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
karryn:
#team good boy abi. Na man?
Lol. Both.
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by LordDecency(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
khalhokage:

Which state my guy?

grin Baba which State yhu expect?
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by karryn(f): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Lol. Both.
issorite
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
karryn:
issorite
You got mail
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by es33(f): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ha! i did oo, during sch hours & in d dorm.our teachers & seniors then na die, model college, meiran
Up school!
Up model!
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by Harinholar(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Gone are doz dayz.....
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by vanhayor(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2016
sunnywinter:
lol what do you mean? I mean, my brothers and I getting flogged
Lol
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by filly21: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
popesam1:
Let's read you too . If you had this
experience during your growing up in
college in Africa , please tell us .
It's always funny ..
The type of punishment for late
comers. Lol

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/lol-did-you-experience-this-while-in.html?m=1

lalasticlala did you get lash like this too

exactly the same as islanders...hahhaahaha..I am a Samoan and I used to be like that for like everyday at school when Im late especially when i was in a primary school...man,,, Im always in trouble from the principle......and when i moved here, i go to a palagi or pakeha or white people's school and the teachers are not allow to beat us up....because they might get caught from the government,,, now I can see the difference and the important of my old principle's stick... never forget her long stick at the front gate waiting for me.. hahahaha
Re: Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) by Elitestar(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
going through school was very very tough for me because of the flogging experience which we had to pass through, but I thank God that I have graduated from it, I experienced being flogged especially in boarding school both by senior students and teachers we were flogged by our seniors when we were inside our hostels, they will tell us to lie down and start to flog us with a strong belt, yet we never reported to teachers, the boarding school I went to was very very tough, I thank God that I made it through it at last, when I was in secondary school our principal flogged us whenever he came to our class and noticed that we were making noise men school back then was tough but I thank God sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.