Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Personal Loan, Interest Rate And MPC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Personal Loan, Interest Rate And MPC (1200 Views)

Hey guys / Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Loan, Interest Rate And MPC by beejaay: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2016
am aware that MPC is like once every three months and it affect almost everything the commercial banks do..

as per the interest rate on personal loan, do banks operate fixed or flexible interest rate on personal loan given the realities of MPC.

someone here is having this type of issue with fidelity bank and the bankers are claiming that there interest is fixed which i very much doubt.. i have asked the person to contact the bank head office to confirm..loan was booked for her at 26% and now the bank rate is 23% as per what she told me (3% is a huge change)..

anyone with the right information should please shed more light on the matter
Re: Personal Loan, Interest Rate And MPC by beejaay: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
beejaay:

am aware that MPC is like once every three months and it affect almost everything the commercial banks do..

as per the interest rate on personal loan, do banks operate fixed or flexible interest rate on personal loan given the realities of MPC.

someone here is having this type of issue with fidelity bank and the bankers are claiming that there interest is fixed which i very much doubt.. i have asked the person to contact the bank head office to confirm..loan was booked for her at 26% and now the bank rate is 23% as per what she told me (3% is a huge change)..

anyone with the right information should please shed more light on the matter

any help from anyone??

(1) (Reply)

Apply Wisdom When Investing In 2017 / Please I Am Looking For A Partner In Online Trading / Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.