Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets (1000 Views)

13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by christopheru(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2016
1. When you are struggling to find a
sensible parking space.

The struggle is real.

2. When you enter the supermarket and
they tell you to drop your bag. grin cheesy

Ugh! Can I be?

3. How you look at the security guard
when they let other people enter with
their bag. grin grin

So, I’m the one that looks like a thief, abi?

4. How the attendants look at you when
you ask where something is: grin grin

Ah! Sorry oh!

5. How the attendants look at you when
you enter an aisle: cheesy cheesy

Can I be?

6. When you ask for a particular item
and they say “it just finished.”

It has always “just finished.” grin cheesy

7. When the cashier tells you their POS
isn’t working.

Meaning what?

8. When you bring out cash and they
now say they don’t have change.

Please bring my N20, we are not friends.

9. When the price at the counter is
different from the price you saw in the
aisle.

Is it fair? grin

10. When they tell you they don’t have
any big nylon bags.

I should now carry it on my head? grin grin

11. You, checking your receipt to see
whether they scammed you. grin grin grin

Can’t trust these people.

12. When the security guard checks
your receipt but doesn’t check your
bags. grin

How do you now know I didn’t steal?

13. When they now start doing “happy
weekend” while you are leaving.

Better leave my side.

A beg add your experience jooor...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by seunny4lif(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wait make i check all first
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
And...The girls flirt a lot...They keep giving you that Fvck me Eyes...But I know their plans...Hoes wanna Trap you into getting them Green card and Passport
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by mizzbouqui(f): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Lolss, I can relate with 8, 11, 12
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by KnightRod(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2016
when the cashier calculates your things wrongly but doesn't know you've already calculated em..

No.. Continue.. You've seen who to cheat..

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by kunlesufyan(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol...this killed me
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by SunstarS(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2016
hmmmmm..... Need Iseac Newton To Discover If This Ish Is Actually Funny or Some of these "I WAN DO AS OTHERS DO" To make Fp
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2016
----
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by Donpressman(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2016
lol
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice one.....grin
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by Purpletee(f): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2016
not again
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by Lovelynature(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Following
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by patola080(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thing don happen to op b4
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by chrisbaby24(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hahaham...me no dey go supermarket....na powermarket I dey go..!!
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by Stuntkid172(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
booked
Re: 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Visited Nigerian Supermarkets by patwhizkid(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
I was here. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Types Of Pda I Want / Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? / Wow Just Got My I Phone 7 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.