Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,954 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi (2638 Views)

Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola / We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare / Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by SeverusSnape(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sorry but you are putting the cart before the horse already. How would we change the structure if we only care about amassing wealth for ourselves and our generations unborn?

Okay Buhari is not perfect but he is not a thief. And you know what the flock need is not a leader that tolerates corruption but one that is bold enough to condemn it for their own good.
You dont speak low of such kinds of people.
Buhari is one of the most biggest sanctimonious thieves in Africa today. Look at the image below.

[img]http://www-nairaland-com./attachments/3911972_img20160227154651_jpeg0c63d410a0e3c4c19c27005a9fdfd5d5[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

You change the rules of the game and the players will have no choice than to conform to it

The 1999 constitution was drawn by Abacha and was just a glossary review of the military drawn 1979 constitution that puts powers in the hand of a centralized govt with the President (an individual ) at its core.

With a Buhari presidency we can clearly see how human factor can seriously cause significant damage to our democracy.

Buhari has proven by his tyrannical ways that the powers of the President ought to be pruned drastically and power should be decentralized to regions and not held at the centre.

The only solution to Nigeria is to review our constitution and the check the executive excesses that it confers on one indivual - the President.
Y'all still think its the structure that needs to be changed first but nobody does anything without a resolve in his or mind to do what's right.

In the minds of the average Nigerian cum politicians there are other things that are of top most priority than decentralising power. Those other things are "self interests" They need to have a rethink or change of mind first before seeing what you see.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
dearpreye:
How could a person lose what they NEVER had?

Only fools and gullibles, who never paid adequate attention to history, had any faint idea of hope in PMB.
I agree with this. I don't see any reason why any human being with access to internet, commonsense and positive morality will vote for a person like Buhari. There was none at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by TheDevilIsALai: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Y'all still think its the structure that needs to be changed first but nobody does anything without a resolve in his or mind to do what's right.

In the minds of the average Nigerian cum politicians there are other things that are of top most priority than decentralising power. Those other things are "self interests" They need to have a rethink or change of mind first before seeing what you see.

Why is America better than Nigeria? Is it their rule of law or the fact that they have been led by tyrant like Buhari in their over 200yr history?

Individuals come and go but the laws stay supreme and eternal. Institutions uphold the law. Without the law and institution to uphold it you will have anarchy.

Nigeria's greatest problem other than the flawed constitution and centralized govt is the bastardization of the rule of law and the judiciary.

Nigeria is like a three legged table missing one of its vital legs and We have no other than the military to blame for destroying our Judiciary.

The likes of Buhari back in 1984 replaced our courts of law with secret military tribunals. The same Buhari created decrees thereby adding legislative duties to his beleaguered military dictatorship.

How can a set of treasonable and mutinous military officers sack a duly elected civilian govt, close down the legislative and bastardize the judiciary as if they knew it all. Isn't that gross arrogance and stupidity on the parts of individuals like Buhari ?

Stop defending tyranny.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by SeverusSnape(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Why is America better than Nigeria? Is it their rule of law or the fact that they have been led by tyrant like Buhari in their over 200yr history?

Individuals come and go but the laws stay supreme and eternal. Institutions uphold the law. Without the law and institution to uphold it you will have anarchy.

Nigeria's greatest problem other than the flawed constitution and centralized govt is the bastardization of the rule of law and the judiciary.

Nigeria is like a three legged table missing one of its vital legs and. We have no other than the military for destroying our Judiciary.

The likes of Buhari back in 1984 replaced our courts of law with secret military tribunals. The same Buhari created decrees thereby adding legislative dustier to his beleaguered military dictatorship.

How can a set of treasonable and mutinous military officers sack a duly elected civilian govt, close down the legislative and bastardize the judiciary as if they knew it all. Isn't that gross arrogance and stupidity on the parts of individuals like Buhari ?

Stop defending tyranny.
It pains me to see that lady behaving like a typical zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by TheDevilIsALai: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

It pains me to see that lady behaving like a typical zombie.

It stems from her dysfunctional upbringing.

Nigerians obey the laws when they are obliged to not because they uphold the law in high esteem but because they are only afraid of the repercussions that may follow if they are caught breaking the law.

This is how most Nigerian parents train their children to fear the cane rather than to impose values and respect of the law in their wards.

The apathy to laws also stems from the colonial era where laws where passed without due consultation of the people.

This is why today in Nigeria , a 24yr old newly recruited military corporal will be welcomed sight in a traffic jam since his koboko will get everybody in line.

This is why Nigerians like her yearn for military jackboot rule because they can't seem to obey the laws without force. And if you check the two regions blindly supporting this tyrant Buhari , you will see that they have had a history of anarchy and civil war that they openly welcomed British colonialist to come and rule them in order to bring about order. The Yoruba kiriji wars and the turbulent power struggle within the northern caliphate was why these two regions opted to have the British occupy them. In the Niger Delta and SE we opposed British occupation and that is why we are the only regions that have pre-colonial freedom fighters and opposers to British occupation of their lands. The Yoruba and the Hausa have no such figures in their history leading up to British occupation and afterwards.

This is the reason I call them zombies for they will still smile after army man whip their yansh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by SeverusSnape(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

It stems from her dysfunctional upbringing.

Nigerians obey the laws when they are obliged to not because they uphold the law in high esteem but because they are only afraid of the repercussions that may follow if they are caught breaking the law.

This is how most Nigerian parents train their children to fear the cane rather than to impose values and respect of the law in their wards.

The apathy to laws also stems from the colonial era where laws where passed without due consultation of the people.

This is why today in Nigeria , a 24yr old newly recruited military corporal will be welcomed sight in a traffic jam since his koboko will get everybody in line.

This is why Nigerians like her yearn for military jackboot rule because they can't seem to obey the laws without force. And if you check the two regions blindly supporting this tyrant Buhari , you will see that they have had a history of anarchy and civil war that they openly welcomed British colonialist to come and rule them in order to bring about order. The Yoruba kiriji wars and the turbulent power struggle within the northern caliphate was why these two regions opted to have the British occupy them. In the Niger Delta and SE we opposed British occupation and that is why we are the only regions that have pre-colonial freedom fighters and opposers to British occupation of their lands. The Yoruba and the Hausa have no such figures in their history leading up to British occupation and afterwards.

This is the reason I call them zombies for they will still smile after army man whip their yansh.

Wow!, I'm speechless, You must be the Bishop himself. Your write-ups are always informative. Sir, More ink to your pen. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by fiizznation: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Buhari has nothing to lose that I will agree with you .

He left no legacy in 1985 and was only there for power sake and nothing else.

The punishment will not come soon but until all of you are convinced of his tyranny.

This is what God has planned. When a zombie turns to a wailer. When a Sunni feels first hand the brutality metted on his Shiite neighbour; when the staunch champions of a central authority under one single tyranny begin to review their views on decentralization and a revamp of institutions over indivuals.

It won't come soon. Because that is what God wants. And it won't end when your eyes are open but only when the suffering draws you to the heaven begging to free you from this tyrant.

Buhari has no respect for institutions in Nigeria and he has made it abundantly clear with his statements and actions directed towards the judiciary and legislative.

He will resist any and all constitutional means to remove him from office and come 2019 he will be the only candidate seeking election as president.

This is what will happen.
You said what God planned? No, God doesn't plan any evil for his creation, rather man plans evil for his fellow man. Just come out and tell us you want evil things to happen to your President, you want him to fail, and stop hiding behind the name of God. You are not God's PA neither are you his SA on human matters, so you can't possibly know what God's plan is. God can be omnifarious, so how on earth will you claim to know God's plan against his creation?

And believe me, you know zilch about Sunni or Shi'a Muslims. Who is even a Sunni and who is a Shi'a Muslim? I bet you don't know the answer to this question. Besides you don't even have any idea on how Nigeria Muslims are grouped. And what made you think buhari/buratai are Sunni Muslims? There is no rivalry between the so-called 'sunnis{wahabis as some people call them} and the maybe the 700,000 shi'as' in Nigeria. So stop saying what you don't know.

Buhari so far so good has shown that he is democrat who believes in the rule of law and what not. He hasn't tempered with any judicial proceedings, he hasn't jailed anybody unlawfully, he hasn't ransacked any court and harass a preceding judge, even with all the provocations from that hallowed chamber, buhari haven't threatened any of those legislatives. So what are you saying again?

Btw, 2019 is 3yrs from now, nobody knows what will happen between now and 2019. You don't know if buhari will contest again or not, and that's if God spares his life to the year. So saying buhari will be the only candidate contesting in the 2019 election is laughable and very unfortunate.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by TheDevilIsALai: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Wow!, I'm speechless, You must be the Bishop himself. Your write-ups are always informative. Sir, More ink to your pen. Thank you.

The bishop magic don Juan grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by TheDevilIsALai: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
fiizznation:
You said what God planned? No, God doesn't plan any evil for his creation, rather man plans evil for his fellow man. Just come out and tell us you want evil things to happen to your President, you want him to fail, and stop hiding behind the name of God. You are not God's PA neither are you his SA on human matters, so you can't possibly know what God's plan is. God can be omnifarious, so how on earth will you claim to know God's plan against his creation?

And believe me, you know zilch about Sunni or Shi'a Muslims. Who is even a Sunni and who is a Shi'a Muslim? I bet you don't know the answer to this question. Besides you don't even have any idea on how Nigeria Muslims are grouped. And what made you think buhari/buratai are Sunni Muslims? There is no rivalry between the so-called 'sunnis{wahabis as some people call them} and the maybe the 700,000 shi'as' in Nigeria. So stop saying what you don't know.

Buhari so far so good has shown that he is democrat who believes in the rule of law and what not. He hasn't tempered with any judicial proceedings, he hasn't jailed anybody unlawfully, he hasn't ransacked any court and harass a preceding judge, even with all the provocations from that hallowed chamber, buhari has threatened any of those legislatives. So what are you saying again?

Btw, 2019 is 3yrs from now, nobody knows what will happen between now and 2019. You don't know if buhari will contest again or not, and that's if God spares his life to the year. So saying buhari will be the only candidate contesting in the 2019 election is laughable and very unfortunate.

God has left this land .

Is Nigeria under the tyrant looking forward or retrogressing?

Your 7yr famine has just begun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by fiizznation: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I learnt it from APC zombies, by the way, I'm not like this in 'real life'.
And I guess you are proud of what you learned from the 'zombies'
Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by SeverusSnape(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
fiizznation:
And I guess you are proud of what you learned from the 'zombies'
Giving them a dose of their own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by SeverusSnape(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

The bishop magic don Juan grin

All hail! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by fiizznation: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

God has left this land .

Is Nigeria under the tyrant looking forward or retrogressing?

Your 7yr famine has just begun.
God is still very much in these lands. Nigeria is rebuilding and rearranging itself.

My 7yrs famine? No sir, I believe you wanted to say 'your 7yrs uncontrollably tears' has just begun

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
tommykiwi:
The General Superintendent, Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor Williams Folorunsho Ikumuyiwa, otherwise known as W.F Kumuyi has called on Nigerians not to lose hope in President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

Speaking during a visit to the Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC) national headquarters in Abuja, yesterday, the former university don said he was hopeful that President Buhari-led federal government was on the right track to reposition the nation’s economy.

He said, “Although the country might be passing through the ‘best of times’, there are strong reasons not to lose hope in the country. Nigerians should not lose hope in President Muhamadu Buhari, because God is on the throne; He will turn things around for Nigeria. There is always light after the tunnel.’’
‘’There is something about where you are and where you are going. The direction you are facing matters a lot. Wherever you are, if you remain focused in the right direction, you will achieve the desired goal and objective. I am optimistic the President Buhari-led federal government is focused and his cabinet knows what they are doing,’’ Pastor Kumuyi said.

He also described NCPC as a blessing to Christians and Nigeria as a whole.

“But, first of all, there is a base with which they are working and I also believe that there is repositioning going on in the commission”, he added.

Source....http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/01/nigerians-should-not-lose-hope-in-buhari-kumuyi/

Pastors never learn. My man who has stayed out of politics is gradually floating small small. Mud dey ahead oooo ask mbaka Why!
Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by francizy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Buhari has partly restored my hope in this country. I can't overlook someone with strong intention to end an abnormally. So far, we are correcting the mess of pdp but the most important, is that we are moving forward with clean hands.

Clean hands my black dick!

Same clean hands/mouth kept mum while people are been run over by his rampaging killer herdsmen.

Same clean hands failed to prosecute members of his cabinet fingered for corruption, such as, Abba Kyari, Daura, Burantai, Fashola and the greatest of them all, Amaechi.

Same clean hands talked big about doing away with several things which were considered frivolous during the past admin, such as heavy Aso Rock feeding and maintainance budget, 11 presidential jets, etc (to the point that during campaign, he had pictures of himself taken with N30 Milo on his table, just to deceive his gullible goats that he's a simple man who eats simple meals), only to clinch power and budget the highest and most ridiculous amounts for Aso Rock feeding, maintenance, etc.

Same clean hands allowed the military to waste innocent South Easterners and Shiite Muslims.

Same clean hands fails to realize that the major corruption being suffered by the common man (police, power holding companies, network providers, army, Navy, Customs, University lecturers and other nonacademic staff, civil service, etc) is at all time high.

Same clean hands failed to probe the Halliburton scam simply because his wife, Obj, Atiku, IBB and other top guns from the north were fingered in the case.

Same clean hands reneged on almost all his loud mouthed campaign promises after becoming the president.

And so many other ones. Can't list all cuz I got things to do.

By the way, I find it hard to believe that Severussnape and TheDevilisaLia are giving a zombified fellow audience... SmH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by 7lives: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
God elevated Buhari to the highest position in Nigeria for one purpose only; To make his final disgrace and punishment known to all and forgotten by none.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by SeverusSnape(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
francizy:

Clean hands my black dick!

Same clean hands/mouth kept mum while people are been run over by his rampaging killer herdsmen.

Same clean hands failed to prosecute members of his cabinet fingered for corruption, such as, Abba Kyari, Daura, Burantai, Fashola and the greatest of them all, Amaechi.

Same clean hands talked big about doing away with several things which were considered frivolous during the past admin, such as heavy Aso Rock feeding and maintainance budget, 11 presidential jets, etc (to the point that during campaign, he had pictures of himself taken with N30 Milo on his table, just to deceive his gullible goats that he's a simple man who eats simple meals), only to clinch power and budget the highest and most ridiculous amounts for Aso Rock feeding, maintenance, etc.

Same clean hands allowed the military to waste innocent South Easterners and Shiite Muslims.

Same clean hands fails to realize that the major corruption being suffered by the common man (police, power holding companies, network providers, army, Navy, Customs, University lecturers and other nonacademic staff, civil service, etc) is at its all time high.

Same clean hands failed to probe the Halliburton scam simply because his wife, Obj, Atiku, IBB and other top guns from the north were involved.

Same clean hands reneged on almost all his loud mouthed campaign promises after becoming the president.

And so many other ones. Can't list all cuz I got things to do.

By the way, I find it hard to believe that Severus-snape and TheDevili-saLia are giving a zombified fellow audience... SmH!
My bros, I swear e pain me say that girl dey zombie squad. Seriously... I'm sure she must have gotten a little sense, didn't you notice she couldn't reply again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi by francizy(m): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:

My bros, I swear e pain me say that girl dey zombie squad. Seriously... I'm sure she must have gotten a little sense, didn't you notice she couldn't reply again?

You get to know the worst of them all if so many of them backtracks while the few zombies chooses to remain zombies forever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Begins Sale Of Robot Built By Nigerian-born Engineer / Uche Secondus May Emerge As PDP National Chairman / Breaking News: Court Sacks Nigerian Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.