Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. (15688 Views)

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths / Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2016
•Sports minister makes u-turn

President Muhammadu Buhari has enjoined youths in the country not to lose hope despite the myriad of challenges facing Nigeria even as the Sports Minister Solomon Dalung, denied that Nigeria was never prepared for the victory of the Super Falcons.

The President who was speaking in reference to the unpaid bonuses and allowances to the Super Falcons said notwithstanding the federal government’s failure to offset the unpaid allowances, there was reason for hope in nation.

Playing host to the National Planning and Implementation Committee on the 2016 National Youth Open Water Swimming Competition in Aso Villa yesterday, he specifically urged youths in the country to “be up and doing in order to show Africa and the rest of the world that our size and number is not for nothing.”

Leader of the committee, Senator Kabiru Gaya highlighted the objectives of the competition which include: To raise a pool of responsive young Nigerian swimmers; to discover hidden talents and breed future stars and professionals to represent Nigeria in international swimming competitions; to promote cohesion, national peace, unity and security among youths.

Meanwhile, the Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, yesterday withdrew his comment insisting that the Federal Government was committed to the success of the Falcons and sports development in the country generally.

“May I conclude by trying to put into proper perspective an impression that has made national headlines to the effect that the Federal Government was not anticipating the victory of the Falcons and so could not have planned for it.

“This statement was attributed to myself. I want to categorically state that this is a statement taken out of context. And I cannot imagine or reconcile how.

“The commitment of the federal government to the support of the Falcons is indeed overwhelming. “That explains why the Vice President himself had to abandon his tight schedule to visit the players in camp that is evidence of preparations for victory.

“The federal government was prepared because it has records of the antecedents of the performance of the players. “The challenges we have today which has to do with their welfare is being given attention. We are working around the clock to see how to raise fund to address the issue of their bonuses,”
Dalung noted.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/dont-lose-hope-nigeria-buhari-tells-youths/

2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by HungerBAD: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by effty(m): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Baba, don't tell us nonsense. Only tell that to Sarrki nd his ilk.

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Atiku2019: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2016
You are the Worst President in Africa cry cry cry 2019 is fast approaching that's the only HOPE keeping us (Nigerians) strong for now...You'll surely be humiliated at the 2019 Presidential Polls cry

But what's happening to our local Palm oil price?

Incompetent President cry cry

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2016
2019 ll be like.......u want to do president(2cd)..u thnk presidency z fr everybody(in ycee voice)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Omexonomy: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2016
We are importing grass from brazil to feed nigerian malnurish youth and fulani cattle. Agric mininster.

We never expect the super falcon to win the trophy, we expected them to crash out durring the group stage. Sport minister.

Sango the god of thunder cannot generate 1kva of electricity but i have generated enough electricity to make nigeria leave in peace. Power minister

Who is dumber betwix deaf buhari and his dumber ministers
If you agree with me that the minister are dumber and more problematic than buhari click lile
If not click share

177 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by jamalnation(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Sai Baba 2019 grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by samincredible44(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Baba even u don lose hope for naija.GEJ a Ph.d holder can't solve our problems and some of u expect dis illiterate to do better

62 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Not only have we lost hope, we're also ashamed of this country cry undecided

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Corrinthians(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2016
We wont lose hope in this country, not ever. But we havnt a shred of hope in our hopeless leaders. And you are fast becoming one of them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2016
As far as you remain alive and on top of the affairs of Nigeria Government , We the progressive youths will not loose Hope in our great nation Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by MrEverest(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Just Negodu this man How can we have hope, considering the damage you and your noise makers are doing??

5 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by OlajumokeBread(f): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2016

Don't worry

Buhari is the best president in the whole world

The youths Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and the zombies will never lose hope in him

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Akshow: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Atiku2019:
You are the Worst President in Africa cry cry cry 2019 is fast approaching that's the only HOPE keeping us (Nigerians) strong for now...You'll surely be humiliated at the 2019 Presidential Polls cry

But what's happening to our local Palm oil price?

Incompetent President cry cry
my dear, in as much as Buhari appears very clueless and his policies anti masses, we shouldn't forget that the relative unbearable inflation is as a result of the squandering of yesteryears which has now come home to roost.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by AnodaIT(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Really?

When there's no money to pay the graduates you selected for npower.
Now that the data price hike has been reversed, wey d money go come from

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/failed-data-tariff-hike-fg-looking-funds-pay-200000-n-power-graduate-employees-reno/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by googlepikins: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
I have successfully destroy maritime sector

Jobs

Exchange rate

Tech companies

Agricultural sector

Banking

Stop students ATM cards from working abroad.

Brought starvation to them.

I've successfully destroy what they've been enjoying for 16years.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by chrisxxx(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
E
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by 5starmilitant: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Tell that to sarki, omenka, hungerbad, et al.

Nonsense......

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by caesaraba(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Yessir!
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by AmuEwu: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Hope is the one thing I want Nigerian youths to lose. Atleast then we can forcefully ask for what is ours no matter the cost.

For example. Question: Think of it, why is Nnamdi Kanu still alive

Answer : To give the the 'biafrans' hope that their dream can still be achieved. This is because the moment you kill him you cause a bigger problem. HOPE

SO MY FELLOW YOUTHS I PRAY WE LOSE HOPE, UNITE AND FIGHT FOR WHAT'S OURS

8 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by olaolulazio(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Buhari, I lost my hope in you some months back and decided to keep my hope in God.

God bless Nigerians!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by AlexCk: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Hope is a dangerous thing to lose.

We've got no choice than to always be hopeful
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by eleojo23: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2016
It's hard not to loose hope when we have people like you and your clueless ministers in power.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by DonCortino: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Hope is what u are now preaching oga?
So u struggled and contested election 3 times only for u to win at the 4th attempt to come and start preaching hope.

Ok continu! 2019 de.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by fvckme(f): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2016
This recession is not a joke o.
I pray Ghana has not made same mistake Nigerians made.

12 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2016
angry
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Martinola(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2016
This scumbags at it again...I've said it before and will say it again, "this govt is a curse on dis nation" Even the tyro president itself av no hope in itself, and here he is canvasing for sham hope for a country he plunged into recession...Malivolent jerk.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by wayne4loan: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Stewpid story for your fellow r.etards! U're a GROSS WASTE of my vote!...2019 pls come quick!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by johnstar(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2016
U ar a madman

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke / Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.