Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman (1587 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Synzu(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Owned! smiley
Stupedinluv is this you? grin
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Airforce1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:
Is your elder brother my ex fiance?

Because this story sounds reaaaal familiar :/
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Synzu:

Stupedinluv is this you? grin
No undecided
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Synzu(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No undecided
Evening babe... Why the face?
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Synzu:

I am tired of being mistaken for someone else k?
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Synzu(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No undecided
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Synzu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I am tired of being mistaken for someone else k?

Wow.. Why so feisty?

You could tell I was kidding.
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by TinyIslamic92: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
not in anyway sensible,he is indirectly ruining his music career that is if he has one already.i will one day refer him back to this page I pray he gets a headway in music that is when he will realize that women makes like 70-80% fan base of every musician.
Dont blame him, i think thats how far his brain can took him, and to his music career i doubt if he has one. he's just an attention seeker, Cos v never heard any of his songs tis all lies upon lies. if he doesnt flaunt dollars he wil flaunt his girlfriend, the guy needs help
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by eyinjuege: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Has your brother been able to recoup and recover from the wedding expenses? I'm sure the dude is as broke as anything, and instead of his family to be supportive, you're here blaming his wife.
Nonsense.
FYI, only very few white women would agree for their husbands to send money to anyone, not even her own family. They don't have this entitlement mentality that most Africans seem to have, and can't fathom why the likes of you over 18years can't support yourselves, or why elderly parents don't plan for old age.
Most can't grasp the concept of no social security and benefits provided by the govt, and the concept of everyone for himself in Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Now Going On A Fvcking Spree. My Nationwide Sex Tour / 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. / Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.