Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia (25255 Views)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by ALPHAGUY: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
more

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Zubair123: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
because President is travelling day and Night, he should also do the same thing. You go to pilgrimage when people at home are very very ok. 95% of Nigeria governors are not crrative at all, instead of him to sit his ass down and think how to make a Kogi State a better place for his people he is busy travelling here and there. I'm from Kogi State, Adavi LGA. It will not be silly if he learn from lagos state governor. A close relation told me his wife travelled to lesser hajj with his sister is that how its suppose to b?
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zubair123:
because President is travelling day and Night, he should also do the same thing. You go to pilgrimage when people at home are very very ok. 95% of Nigeria governors are not crrative at all, instead of him to sit his ass down and think how to make a Kogi State a better place for his people he is busy travelling here and there. I'm from Kogi State, Adavi LGA. It will not be silly if he learn from lagos state governor. A close relation told me his wife travelled to lesser hajj with his sister is that how its suppose to b?
pls let me ask u hw many times as he traveled from the state? who told u ambode does nt travel on emergency issues.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zubair123:
pls let me ask u hw many times as he traveled from the state? who told u ambode does nt travel on emergency issues. . . you are not an ebira.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by visita: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Joavid:

off topic

if you don't mind me asking, a you a Muslim or Christian?
None
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
visita:
None
okay.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by jerrymej(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Indeed Our GOD is a merciful God! otherwise.
Hmm Kogi State are always unlucky with their administrators.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by guiddoti: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2016
what is this non sense

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by afla: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2016
PRESS RELEASE BY ACADEMIC STAFF UNION OF POLYTECHICS (ASUP) AND NON-ACADEMIC STAFF UNION (NASU), KOGI STATE POLYTECHNIC CHAPTERS, ON 1ST JULY, 2016 AT THE MAIN CAMPUS, LOKOJA.
In a time such as we are witnessing in Kogi State today; where Workers’ Unions and their members are apprehensive, disillusioned and dissatisfied with processes and manners through which the Kogi State Government has chosen to pay current salaries, arrears of salaries as well as other sundry entitlements of its employees, the Local Government Areas’ workers and pensioners, we the members of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic (ASUP) and Non-Academic Staff Union (NASU), Kogi State Polytechnic Chapters cannot stand aloof and pretend not to be affected by these developments, hence, the imperative of this Press Statement.
We commend the Administration of His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello over his expressed and implied dream for a new and greater Kogi State. While we join other admirers of your Government to pray that the Almighty God grant you the strength, good health and wisdom to actualise the dreams enshrined in The New Direction, we have already started making our modest contributions to this cause by bearing six months of hunger and the deprivation of minimum living.
We categorically state that we are aware that the State Government had received three months Statutory Allocations and three months Value Added Tax (VAT) from the Federation Account, State’s Internally Generated Revenue (IGR), as well as a twenty billion (#20b) naira Bail-Out Funds before the recent defrayment of the arrears of four months out of the backlog of salaries, allowances and entitlements being owed our members by the State Government. We strongly state that the defrayment, though salutary, has not succeeded in plugging the deficit holes hitherto created by the irregular payment of salaries to our members. Rather, the hoopla from Government circle which accompanied the payment of these four months arrears brought undue attention on the purses of our members from families, friends and neighbours who were hunger-starved, disease-ridden and dying. It should be noted that the four months salaries recently paid to our members were arrears and not salary advance.
We are worried by the recent Zenith Bank sponsored SMS notification to our members that it had opened unsolicited bank account for each of them. We are also worried by the follow-up regularization forms which the same Zenith Bank brought to our institution for distribution to our members. In our considered opinion, these unilateral actions by Zenith Bank constitute a massive contravention of our members’ Fundamental Right to freedom of choice and privacies, just as it is a violation of the article of faith between our members and their respective banks. We therefore condemn in strong terms the unwarranted assault by Zenith Bank on our members’ psyche, integrity and privacies.
We are perturbed by the unusual, conspiratorial silence from the State Government on the audacity of Zenith Bank to over-reach government’s employees. We are compelled to believe that though there is yet to be seen or received any circular from Government which authorized Zenith Bank to issue bank accounts to our members, the recent coercion of Teachers, Local Government workers, State’s civil servants into assessing their salaries through unsolicited accounts opened for them by Access Bank and Zenith Bank is a clear pointer that the Kogi State Government has embarked on the path of stripping her workers of their rights of choice and privacies on wage related issues. We see this development as a preamble which; if unchecked, will lead to authoritarianism, enslavement, and total negation of workers’ rights away from the spirit of collective bargaining enshrined in our nation’s Labour Laws.
We are disheartened by the unfriendly and unfair banking environment presently prevalent in Kogi State as a result of the State Government’s unusual romance with Access, and Zenith Banks, a development which has compelled other banks to shut down their activities, and which has concomitantly made doing business with these other banks by our members and the general public one of agonizing and harrowing experience of untold economic hardships.
We are apprehensive that six-months into the tenure of this Government, no mention has been made about the 3rd February, 2016’s Agreement between the Kogi State Government and Organized Labour, wherein it was agreed that the State Government will set up a Committee to look into peculiar demands of Unions. We therefore remind the State Government that our demands remain:
• 50% Arrears of CONTISS
• The financial implementation and arrears of promotion
• CONTISS 15 Migration for Lower Cadre
• 4.6% Earned Allowance (for Non-Academic Staff)
RESOLUTIONS
• We call on the Kogi State Government to as matter of urgency address the current salary crisis as they affect other members of the civil and public services at all levels of governance in Kogi State so as to reduce the burden of sympathy presently placed on the lean resources of the Polytechnic workers.
• We demand that our two month salary arrears (May and June) for work already done, be paid immediately into each member’s salary account.
• We warn the Management of Zenith Bank to put an immediate stop to the aforementioned unethical and illegal drive for customer-base targeted at our members, retract earlier sponsored, unsolicited SMS information, as well as tendering unreserved apologies through SMS to our members for infringing on their rights and privacies.
• We advise the State Government to take judicial note of the recent unveiling drama between Zenith Bank and the sitting Governor of Ekiti State, and beware of any ‘honey in the carcass’ overture.
• We strongly advise the State Government to retrace her steps on the current logjam in the banking environment in our State, and play its Constitutional role as an impartial father to all legitimate economic interests in the State.
• We call on the State Government to immediately ensemble the Committee which would interface with our Unions, as well as other Unions of the Organized Labour, over our peculiar demands in the spirit of the 3rd February 2016 Agreement between the State Government and Organized Labour.
• Finally, we commend our members for their patience in allowing our students to round off their examination today. We equally state unequivocally that in the spirit of oneness in Organized Labour, as well as the dictum, “an injury to one is an injury to all”, members are hereby directed to join immediately the on-going industrial action called by the Organized Labour in Kogi State.
Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!!
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by afla: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2016
RonJeremy:
The saddest thing about Nigerians and faith is that we left our ancestral gods to travel several 1000s of miles to pray to a foreign god that does not know us. We keep wondering why we are primitive people. The governor of Kogi State is an example of blackness at it's worse, 41 years old man with 3 wives and several concubines(I assume).

Plenty plenty concubines confirmed. This is a man that was bluffing that he had no plans to travel few days ago. All of a sudden, he uses our money to hire private jet and sneaks out of the country to bypass using domestic airlines. Just for a trip of three days. What a shame. Meanwhile, he has refused to pay us our salaries.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by afla: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2016
donteflon:
pple criticise my governor and forget to see wada as the cause of their predicament. ... ebira learn to be wise to speak gud of ur broda... igalla nd okun are nt happy

ACTUALLY WADA IS THE REASON WHY WE ARE EVEN SEEING ANY SALARY NOW BECAUSE IF NOT FOR WADA BAILOUT, BELLO WILL NOT PAY US ANYTHING. ALL HE HAS DONE IS USE SOME OF BAILOUT TO PAY ARREARS. HE HAS REFUSED TO USE ALLOCATION TO PAY SALARIES BECAUSE HE SAID HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS A GOVERNOR THAT PAID SALARIES AND PENSION.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by afla: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2016
donteflon:
the problem with Nigeria is
malicious slandering. . . few month
ago some said at aisha buhari book
launch yahaya bello donated
70million but I wonder who wud
hav cook dat story up, some said having
affairs with aisha buhari I still
wonda too... what I didnt hear
wat dem saying aisha buhari as a
son or daughter for him. pple of
kogi the okun and igalla channel
ur grievances to the grave yard
if u are by one who do. any
sitting governor cant be ban for
a mere salary own if probably tru
he is owing. I no d governor as bin
facing challenges from debt in
previous time. and he as started
making payment of salary to
worker who meet up guildlines
demand from the change
administration. yahaya bello is
just being simple wada would hav
gotten a self contain prison at
kirikiri or kuje prison. I wud want
him to expose wada and stop
hiding wada sins for his
castigation... am a proud lover of
politics and I we always be

Only you talk, only you answer. Your attempt to tribalize this matter will not change facts. He has been doing all he can to try and implicate wada, he cannot find. Has he not paid over 300 million naira to auditors so they can implicate Wada, yet nothing. Has he not been on TV insulting wada everywhere? Yet no evidence. Has he not been using dss to torture people to implicate wada, yet no show. God will fight for Wada because like we found out after he left, he was a good man. I regret joining people to curse him when he was there. Look at government house that wada repaired with 20 million naira, BELLO is repairing with 1.2 billion naira. Who should be in kirikiri? Wada or BELLO?
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by princee7(m): 4:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Aromas:
God bless my governor!
Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello
Ozi Madikoko, Ozi Oboro. Ohiku Anebira Oserewu.
Haters can choose btw river niger or river benue b4 jumping into it. Anebira Mivi
I rep my people till death.
anebira uvini amma governor ayi e owe salaries. people of kogi state are complaining and if he doesn't change his ways he will be the worst governor of kogi states. imagine him using state government powers as if it was his birth right. giving political appointment and important seats to his friends ...kogi is always so unlucky when it comes to governance
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by princee7(m): 4:11am On Jul 02, 2016
what do you guys expect from a man with 3 wife's n other concubine's. what do you guys expect from a man with 3 wife's n other concubine's. he had better change his ways and stop running the affairs of kogi state government like his house hold.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 4:35am On Jul 02, 2016
princee7:
what do you guys expect from a man with 3 wife's n other concubine's. what do you guys expect from a man with 3 wife's n other concubine's. he had better change his ways and stop running the affairs of kogi state government like his house hold.
"all brawn and no brain"
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 4:42am On Jul 02, 2016
afla:

ACTUALLY WADA IS THE REASON WHY WE ARE EVEN SEEING ANY SALARY NOW BECAUSE IF NOT FOR WADA BAILOUT, BELLO WILL NOT PAY US ANYTHING. ALL HE HAS DONE IS USE SOME OF BAILOUT TO PAY ARREARS. HE HAS REFUSED TO USE ALLOCATION TO PAY SALARIES BECAUSE HE SAID HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS A GOVERNOR THAT PAID SALARIES AND PENSION.
if u claim wada was the reason u were paid before then why must he put those pple dat entrust their faith in him on non- payment nd total starvation before the governorship election
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 4:46am On Jul 02, 2016
princee7:

anebira uvini amma governor ayi e owe salaries. people of kogi state are complaining and if he doesn't change his ways he will be the worst governor of kogi states. imagine him using state government powers as if it was his birth right. giving political appointment and important seats to his friends ...kogi is always so unlucky when it comes to governance
for the fact that u speak ebira shld nt get anyone convince that u are ebira and u speak ur opinions. .. ebira as a dialect can also be learnt from non-indegenous pple who are lovers of language hearing.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by OnucheAdams: 5:05am On Jul 02, 2016
donteflon:
if u claim wada was the reason u were paid before then why must he put those pple dat entrust their faith in him on non- payment nd total starvation before the governorship election

Wada didn't put the workers on starvation before the elections. As the allocation started dipping significantly, Wada proposed the much talked about "Imo Formula" as a solution but NLC kicked against it.....Once he lost the elections, the same NLC were sponsored by APC/Bello to embark on a strike, just to frustrate him an paint him bad.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by OnucheAdams: 5:06am On Jul 02, 2016
afla:

Only you talk, only you answer. Your attempt to tribalize this matter will not change facts. He has been doing all he can to try and implicate wada, he cannot find. Has he not paid over 300 million naira to auditors so they can implicate Wada, yet nothing. Has he not been on TV insulting wada everywhere? Yet no evidence. Has he not been using dss to torture people to implicate wada, yet no show. God will fight for Wada because like we found out after he left, he was a good man. I regret joining people to curse him when he was there. Look at government house that wada repaired with 20 million naira, BELLO is repairing with 1.2 billion naira. Who should be in kirikiri? Wada or BELLO?

I join you in apologizing to Wada. I was also a tough critic of him, but have now realized that he was a sincere man who was handicapped by lack of resources.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Obas101(m): 5:54am On Jul 02, 2016
gocac:
Look at them.... Looking slaves, black men will always be slaves! To their white masters.
Are you high? undecided
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Obas101(m): 6:01am On Jul 02, 2016
donteflon:
pls let me ask u hw many times as he traveled from the state? who told u ambode does nt travel on emergency issues.

Is this an emergency? Bello is not setting his priorities right.. Some families are finding it hard to live by over the unpaid salaries nd the money is there, y hasn't he paid
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2016
OnucheAdams:

Wada didn't put the workers on starvation before the elections. As the allocation started dipping significantly, Wada proposed the much talked about "Imo Formula" as a solution but NLC kicked against it.....Once he lost the elections, the same NLC were sponsored by APC/Bello to embark on a strike, just to frustrate him an paint him bad.
hope u have see ur miscconception of speech that yahaya bello nd apc made NLC to go to strike someone who was gvn a position without high expectations of it at instance hw wch u said audu connive wt NLC ur statement wud hav follow .. the question is did bello connive wt NLC on strike to spoil his own goverment or wada own wch he was den nt given power of governance. example can u as an individual meet NLC to declare for presidency
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2016
afla:

Plenty plenty concubines confirmed. This is a man that was bluffing that he had no plans to travel few days ago. All of a sudden, he uses our money to hire private jet and sneaks out of the country to bypass using domestic airlines. Just for a trip of three days. What a shame. Meanwhile, he has refused to pay us our salaries.
no doubt you are a Christian either Jeremiah or Jerry ur name is... wat do u mean by ancestral gods.. so the journey to jerusalem by christian might also be ancestral journey. Nigerian as a plague called blasphemy wch as steal our sense of thinking
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by afla: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2016
donteflon:
no doubt you are a Christian either Jeremiah or Jerry ur name is... wat do u mean by ancestral gods.. so the journey to jerusalem by christian might also be ancestral journey. Nigerian as a plague called blasphemy wch as steal our sense of thinking

What is this one yarning?
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by afla: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2016
donteflon:
hope u have see ur miscconception of speech that yahaya bello nd apc made NLC to go to strike someone who was gvn a position without high expectations of it at instance hw wch u said audu connive wt NLC ur statement wud hav follow .. the question is did bello connive wt NLC on strike to spoil his own goverment or wada own wch he was den nt given power of governance. example can u as an individual meet NLC to declare for presidency

What kind of misyarn is this? From your statement, it is clear that you have run out of defense for bello. Just face mecca and pray for God to forgive him and melt his heart of stone.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by sursur(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2016
why is this guy foolishly raising his hand up or is it how it's done there? Abi him de contest for position there?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by princee7(m): 4:21am On Jul 03, 2016
donteflon:
for the fact that u speak ebira shld nt get anyone convince that u are ebira and u speak ur opinions. .. ebira as a dialect can also be learnt from non-indegenous pple who are lovers of language hearing.
otami nayatu, how many have you seen claiming to anebira b4. besides if ebira was that easy to learn people would have learnt it out of okene.

you gave time now here are facts.....
HOW CAN I MEET THIS REKIYA ADAMS? HER WORDS IS SO HURTING.

GOV. YAHAYA BELLO, A COCKROACH WHO MET AN OBSTACLE.
Written by Rekiya Adams (UNITED KINGDOM).

I am Rekiya Adams. Am a proud Kogite and from Olamaboro local government area of the state. I love justice and abhors injustice. I have never wanted my people the Igala's to continue their clueless reign in Kogi State. I wanted a change at all cost and I vehemently prayed for it to come. As former Muslim turned Christian, I rolled on the floor to thank my new found Saviour Jesus Christ when Gov. Yahaya Bello emerged as the new umpire of the state. My husband knew something really good happened to me and he didn't waste time to spoil me same always loves to see me happy.

Gov. Yahaya Bello represents the new generation of young leaders many of us have been craving for. His emergence we thought was a huge relief from the many atrocities Audu of blessed memory, Ibrahim Idris and Wada still living but full of dirty tales from their administrations. I confidently told my husband that this young man from Kogi Central was going to be exceptional but alas! Am having my regrets already.

The cockroach is on insect that no human being wants to live with. Brownish in colour, its economic importance a we were taught in Biology is to wreck havoc on our stationeries and even said to have the power to cause diarrhea. It is one insect alongside the wall gecko that is always a guest in every home across the world even right inside No.10 Downing Street (the home of the Britain's Prime Minister) and the popular White House in the US (the abode of the US President). Thank God for fumigation that is helping many homes and companies to get rid of this small but mighty insect always fond of embarrassing one. Still on the cockroach, God created it to be highly sensitive to its environment. It has two antennae that gives it the sense of danger or the positive nod for it to move on to carry out its destructive activities.

Gov. Yahaya Bello has behaved of recent like a cockroach and I am very disappointed in him. I am so full of rage because am his fan and the much embarrassment he has brought upon us who loved him in diaspora despite not knowing him or gaining anything from him is really an ugly thing to remember each time I think of my state, Kogi.

Though I don't reside in Nigeria, I always have my ears glued to the news about Africa most populous black nation. Kogi State is even more of interest to me. In diaspora, I have engaged myself in many quiet charity organisation programmes to better the lot of Nigerians who wake up daily not knowing where exactly the next meal will come from. It is this my quest to knowing more about my country and state on a daily basis that made to hear some disgusting tales about Gov. Yahaya Bello.

I know it very well that it was not up to two months ago that the governor visited Saudi Arabia with an entourage. Then, workers salaries were still left unpaid and his excuse as at then was the none release of the bail out fund and while others were calling for his neck I was rather sympathising with him on the grounds that he met a dry state treasury. My husband had told me to stop acting like an attorney for the governor but my love for change would not allow me to stop wear ring my emotional wig and legal up attire to always serve as a bench of jury for the governor.

This is the first time am hearing that a serving governor in Nigeria got his trip halted at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by security operatives. The governor as I was made to understand was on his way to Saudi Arabia for the second time in less than two months when he was asked to stop the journey by the security operatives. I heard he shouted and barked at the security agents at the airport like a rabid dog but that was not enough to make him continue the journey. His cockroach met an obstacle so, it had to turn back to scurry for safety.

What I have been waiting to hear all this while was for the Chief Press Secretary to the governor who I learnt is an evangelist from the western part of the state to come out and tell the whole Kogites and Nigerians why his principal was so much disgraced and asked to go back to his farm looking state many administration's before him have refused to develop. He has kept mum and am so surprised at his sealed lips. I wonder what type of evangelist he is. An evangelist is to spread the gospel truth but this man called Kingsley Fanwo is one evangelist that I see as even more dangerous than Lai Muhammed, the Nigeria Minister of Information. What about the Chief of Staff to the governor? Is he too not a Christian? I learnt he is by name David Edward Onoja. Na wa for him o! He has become a different version of the biblical David. In his own case, he sees a Goliath and instead of using his sling against him he decided to have a romance with the uncircumcised Philistine just for this world's ephemeral wealth. What a shame! A friend of mine even told me that the Chief of Staff has even become more popular than the governor. What else do one expect from a man who couldn't maintain a first marriage only to shelve the first union to embrace a new one yet he is a Christian who quotes the Bible in the social network but haven't read in the book of Malachi that God hates divorce. What of the other Special advisers and even the commissioners around the governor? Are they not Muslims and Christians? Why is it that none of them can face the governor to tell him the raw truth?

Let us look at this issue of Gov. Yahaya Bello's truncated journey critically. He told us all that he was going to be like PMB but he has forgotten his mentor PMB has stopped government delegation s to any of the Holy lands as he was not the only one heading for Mecca. The governor is so selfish, inhuman and knows less of his Islamic religion. I will explain so that it won't look as if am now against a young man I love so much with all my political heart when he emerged. One of the pillars of Islam is for a worshipper to visit the Holy land at least once in one's life time. The governor refused to pay many workers for those of them yearning to perform this year's Hajj have the financial grit to embark on the trip. This is to me an act wickedness. The governor is one of the many sinners out there always committing sin and giving the angel(s) recording sins much headache not allowing them to rest for once.

How can a governor who has a slogan titled, "New Direction" be so careless to the plight of his people only for him to be reminded at the airport that his people are greatly afflicted by his present regime. He failed to realise that Kogi State is first of all his Mecca and Jerusalem. He thought like a child only for him to meet elders (security) with wisdom, knowledge, discipline and fearlessness at the airport and like a child beaten by the rain he and his Mecca bound worshippers were ordered back home. What a shame!

Just yesterday evening, a friend also rang me and told me 9 banks in Kogi State are on strike because of the governor's decision to use only two banks namely: Zenith and Access for state transaction with civil servants. The same governor knows that many of the state civil servants collected loans from other banks using their salaries as collateral. I now asked myself, is the governor not an accountant? Even if he is not, I still know he belongs to the business circle and knows the rudiments involved in acquiring loans what then has come upon him to take this nasty decision that has plunged Kogi Citizens into more financial hardships? People can't withdraw money because banks are on strike. What if a man's wife is sick and he needs money to treat his sick wife? How will he get the money since the governor hasn't introduced free medical services in the state? Is the governor interested in seeing the cemeteries in Kogi State filled up with dead bodies? What of the angle of security challenges reigning ahead of the governor in the state? How will people now bank their money now that banks are strike as a result of his stiff neckedness? Can he pay back any money snatched from the rightful owner by armed robbers? So many questions to ask but am waiting for the governor's crew to reply this post and answer them and also prove me wrong wherever I might have erred.

Gov. Yahaya Bello, I still long for the good tidings I expect from your government. I will be so happy if you can brace up for the many challenges the state is been faced with so that you won't be fumigated like the cockroach. God forbid bad thing for you.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by OnucheAdams: 5:32am On Jul 04, 2016
afla:

What is this one yarning?

You bet me to it; I was actually going to ask the same question....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other / Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams / Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.