Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams (25258 Views)

OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by bolaayenimo: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Iba Gani Adams, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland on Monday refuted the claim that members of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) arrested an elderly man called Iskilu Wakili in a Fulani settlement at Kajola, in Ibarapa area of Oyo State.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Aare Adams described Wakili as a criminal who masterminded and coordinated several kidnap operations in the area before his arrest.

He said Wakili only pretended as if he was blind after his arrest to arouse sympathy despite all the atrocious acts he and his gangs have committed for years.

According to him, after his arrest, Wakili who was in Ogun state two weeks ago to purchase animal feeds for his cows walked by himself without support from anyone from his house to the vehicle where he was kept from being lynched by the villagers.

“Wakili is not blind. We can see his pictures in the national daily today. He is just pretending. He came to Kara market in Ogun state with a bag full of money to buy cow feeds two weeks ago. Unknown to him, we have been monitoring his movement for long”.

“Anyone saying Wakili is blind is misinformed. He is a criminal. All what you saw him doing when he was arrested was just like acting drama. When they arrested him, he trekked by himself from his house to the vehicle without any form of assistance”.

“Those boys who arrested did not put him on motorcycle so that the villagers who were angry with him may not lynch him, so they kept him inside the vehicle so as to give him protection".
"The police took sides with him in the drama by taking him to the hospital for medical attention. Nothing happened to him because our boys did not manhandle him”.

“Even if anything happens to him in the course of the operation, it is justified because he is a criminal who has done more evil to people to innocent people in that area".

"The king as leaders of Ibarapa perceived Wakili as a spirit that cannot be arrested. They referred to him as ‘Anjonu (someone with mystical power). They perceived him as someone who can turn to a cat, snake or any other things”.

“But when it comes to OPC, unless we don’t want to act. We did our research before our operation. We did all the needful before we got to that venue. If it will take us three months to do our research on someone to get him, we will do it. We don’t rush to do our operation” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/wakili-not-blind-only-acting-drama-to-get-sympathy-gani-adams/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by nairavsdollars(f): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
we know nah. he thinks we are cows like him

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Spending123: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
So this is the old hungry looking man that has been chasing Oyo people out from their farm lands? nnah onah too the fall hands ooo!!! all they know is to come into nairaland and start chest beating.

Since this is not my problem, my problem now is if men were given soil to create their wife, some will finish their soil moulding Big nyash and Big breast while some will even forget to make head.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by nairavsdollars(f): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
you no hear say the man get strong jazz
Spending123:
So this is the old hungry looking man that has been chasing Oyo people out from their farm lands? nnah onah too the fall hands ooo!!! all they know is to come into nairaland and start chest beating.

Since this is not my problem, my problem now is if men were given soil to create their wife, some will finish their soil moulding Big nyash and Big breast while some will even forget to make head.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by ChoCho54(f): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerian Police sef!

2 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
OPC dey disappoint.

I expect Shoot at sight from them and should not be disclosed at all to the medias

31 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by nairavsdollars(f): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
exactly. silent murd...see how US dispatched Osama
Omoluabi1stborn:
OPC dey disappoint.

I expect Shoot at sight from them and should not be disclosed at all to the medias

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by realstars: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
We Have So Many Actors In This Country, And This One Of Them.

3 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by bolaayenimo: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
watch him appear in court like this
realstars:
We Have So Many Actors In This Country, And This One Of Them.

17 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by festacman(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
The summary of what Gani Adams said is that after a long-distant journey, OPC's Odeshi neutralized Fulani Odeshi and stripped Wakili 'naked'. Spiritual realm things.

Interesting stuff!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by slivertongue: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
nollywood
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by chiagozien(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:
watch him appear in court like this
Which court?

A man that will be released
from back yard when the noise dies down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by dangermouse(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Spending123:

He is old but has foot soldiers who do his bidding. Having said that, a criminal is a criminal irrespective of age and handicaps.

19 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by alpharoyalty: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Buhari will see to his release and financial compensation

8 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
exactly. silent murd...see how US dispatched Osama

Swears
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by CobraAnambra: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Spending123:

He had an army of foot soldiers working for him, he invites fulanis into the community to wreck havoc. Some of his boys were arrested alongside while others ran away. Get your facts right, flattíe.

-cobra

28 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by bolaayenimo: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
flattie that's savage!
CobraAnambra:

He had an army of foot soldiers working for him, he invites fulanis into the community to wreck havoc. Some of his boys were arrested alongside while others ran away. Get your facts right, flattíe.

-cobra

4 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Lyrics269: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
They should better release that poor old man
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by LegendHero(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
I still dey vex for OPC tho.

If you had done the needful, there wouldn’t have been a need to shalaye at all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Bulldozer90: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
This frail rag is the one tormenting Yoruba's. chai!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Monogamy: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Almost all criminals always form sickness whenever they are caught

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Letthrmsay(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:
flattie that's savage!

Don't know Igbos vexation with SW issues.

13 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Omoslim26: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Don't know Igbos vexation with SW issues.

There ain't no vexation anywhere it's just useless idiots like yourself and some rag bait claiming to be one thing or the order so as to masturbate on senseless bigotry
una sabi una sef

you are one of the useless � polluting this forum with hate and bigotry so don't play the victim

bloody hypocrite

25 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
.....and he got it...!!

All Fulanis are like that...when caught on the crime they play weak, pitiful, innocent and remorseful but right inside their hearst is hardened murderer !

It's an error on OPC to have this beast alive for police. He deserved some hot metal pellets right to the head...!!

12 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Themainboy22: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
The Opc and yoruba's should be careful the way they handle this man's case. Should anything happen to this man, I bet the northerners will not take it easy with them. I heard that 4 people have already been killed in ibarapa since after the arrest of this man. If you have exhausted every diplomatic means to handle this case, I suggest you (opc), yoruba youths go along with your elders to the seat of caliphate (Sokoto) to negotiate peace with your masters. Yoruba ronu! Don't use your hand to destroy your own land. Peace out!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Tectono: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
The Cherubim and Seraphim Apostle has said it all. There is no case of blindness. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Alexis11: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
lol
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Noted
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Alexis11: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Themainboy22:
[s]The Opc and yoruba's should be careful the way they handle this man's case. Should anything happen to this man, I bet the northerners will not take it easy with them. I heard that 4 people have already been killed in ibarapa since after the arrest of this man. If you have exhausted every diplomatic means to handle this case, I suggest you (opc), yoruba youths go along with your elders to the seat of caliphate (Sokoto) to negotiate peace with your masters. Yoruba ronu! Don't use your hand to destroy your own land[/b].

mumu Aboki

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Kebbiprince: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
This Gani Adams is ugly

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by chukwuibuipob: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
sad Nig police are DUMB upstairs sad.No regret sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed / Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.