Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter (47370 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
never knew she was even married.
Strong woman yet controversial
Do feminist marry?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Caliph69: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Congrats Chiamanda.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by uncjay(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2016
congratulations........she no get issue before? E don teh weh i hear she marry nah....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Ddonoflife(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2016
dave2meek:
F
for fish
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Someone could hide a pregnancy and child birth and some yeyebrity will come to tell me they couldn't keep their personal issues private!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by okenwa26: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Pls where are the members of name checkers association of nairaland? Have they not seen this post? #Urchins
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by greatness22(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Awww, chimamanda one of my crush. Congrats
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Elxandre(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Congratulations...
I used to think you've been married for long, so suppose don get pikin.

Happy for you.

Though I find your feminist views funny, just as any other feminist's

You even hid your pregnancy because of feminism grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Congratulations.

Another feminist is born, yay!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by LAUWALI222(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Wellcome to the new world new life
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by HaneefahRN(f): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Lovely couple. Congratulations
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Fugazi:
Congratsi to the only ibo girl that ever made sense.
IBO ladies are far more better than yorobaa women

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by blackpanda: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2016
lonelydora:
The way she's carrying this feminism thing, I thought she won't marry. My personal opinion ooo ooo.

Kindly shut up. smiley
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by POLICECAP: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2016
teebillz:

Hey, You are beautiful and I think I like you. Do you live in Lagos?
When u r sure, let her know. For now, Keep thinking
Weak men displaying naughty on pub forum

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by nintal(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2016
"Joy of the mother's hood"
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by moonnstar(f): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Skelewu:

Babe I love this your name. It evokes the image of a voluptuous lady. Just the way you look. kiss
u dey like my lil sis name abi?wait make I catch you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by lonelydora: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Kindly shut up. smiley

Bro, we no dey drag woman nah.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Shollarh(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2016
HELLO!!!!!

I don't see no baby!
:|
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Ranchhoddas: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2016
She still had to 'feminize' her childbirth. Too much of everything no good.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by asha81: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Anambra born Chimamanda is the next candidate for the Noble Prize due her outstanding literary works..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by glossy6(f): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Fugazi:
Congrats to the only ibo girl that ever made sense.

I and other Igbo girls (now women ) made sense and we are still making sense

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by ceejay4real(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Pinshure or***

Grace dear pls kindly call or pm on WhatsApp ( 08035449602) for a job offer. Thanks in advance!

CJ
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by dave1614: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2016
NegeduGrace:
tnx dear
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by dave1614: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2016
congrats to them
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Cmanforall: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Reading is my biggest hobby and when I see good writers, especially of African descent, they make my heart and even the whole of me melt.
Wole Soyinka I love; Chinua Achebe I love; Elechi Amadi I love; Camara Laye I love; Ngugi wa Thiongo I love and you, Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie, I dearly (be)love.
Congratulations to you ma'am.

Try also reading Burning Savannah(also available in Amazon) , then you'll add another writer to your list...

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Milo30(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
She's still doing this feminism thing, eve when telling us about her baby. I may be weird, but I'm not that weird. Pishure or #adonbilivit
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Milo30(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
She still had to 'feminize' her childbirth. Too much of everything no good.
Give this guy a national medal!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by homesteady(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2016
I just feel like we live in an age when women are supposed to perform pregnancy

LMAO grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Milo30(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Which surname will the baby bear? If she follows her mother's believes and methodology of naming, which surname will the grandchild bear?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by Fairgodwin(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Cmanforall:

Try also reading Burning Savannah(also available in Amazon) , then you'll add another writer to your list...

I'll do just that, trust me. But thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by teebillz: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2016
POLICECAP:

When u r sure, let her know. For now, Keep thinking

Weak men displaying naughty on pub forum

Would I have started with "Jamb Questions"? How best would I have done it, given that she is not my classmate, neighbor, Church member, mutual friend etc?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter by spiralwedge(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
How can nobody know you were pregnant? Something tells the baby was either stolen or there's something fishy they aren't telling us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love In A Circle / Heartstrings / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.