Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Your First Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Crush (2207 Views)

Your First Crush In Life / Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / At What Age Did Have Your First Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Crush by ginky: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2009
I had my first crush when I was in Jss1. It wasn't because of his face or his stature.  What happened was,one day our form mistress was rearranging us. She asked those people that had eye problem to stay one side. We(my crush and I) were among the people that could see clearly so,we were put at the last seat and on the last row.
  We became friends and talked about things(small children's stuff though). He was the talker and I was the listener. We started liking ourselves but we didn't notice it at first. After sometime, we were scared of eachother. I don't know why. Maybe it was because of our reasoning back then.

So guys, come out with it. Describe the feeling you had when you noticed you had started having a special attraction for the opposite sex.
Re: Your First Crush by whiteroses(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2009
oh yeh mine was jss3. olujimi bada he was the baddest boy in the whole year, i just like when hes so rude lol he was attracted to me as well at some point but he was expelled in ss1 and i never saw him again cry
i dint have any feelings of opposite sex tho i just like being known with him,while everyone lined up for mama abe at school canteen, i'd sneak out with him to the shopping complex and eat i thot it was cool embarassed
Re: Your First Crush by Kunbee: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
Dont have any and neva had
Re: Your First Crush by whiteroses(f): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2009
Kunbee:

Dont have any and neva had
kunbi try harder lol no gal doesnt have a crush
Re: Your First Crush by Kunbee: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
^^ dont know y guess im weird but there was dis guy until i found hes jerk and ooohh another one but we r tight friends guess im alright then
Re: Your First Crush by ginky: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2009
@Kunbee
Ofcourse you are alright. One way or the other, there must have been someone you liked even if it was for a short period of time.
Re: Your First Crush by omega25red(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2009
mine was Yetunde Taiwo i was in primary 6 wow what a girl
Re: Your First Crush by THEAMAKA(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2009
well i was in the 8th grade and that was my first REAL crush.
well in nigeria they call it JS2 or something like that?

well anyway the guy was white, he had nice curly hair, cute eyes, adorable smile, just ohhh so fine!!
he kinda looked like nick jonas a little bit.

well the crush lasted like 5 months but i had no intentions on pursuing the crush, it was just a long crush.
yeah. lol
Re: Your First Crush by r231(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2009
omega25red:

mine was Yetunde Taiwo i was in primary 6 wow what a girl

d one in Chicago, lol
Re: Your First Crush by deji2009(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2009
Ibukun@ Unity secondary school, lagos she's hot ! that was 13 years ago
Re: Your First Crush by dushku(f): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
i had my first crush in primary 4(hmmmn,early huh?). i switched schools then and in my first class after i resumed, he was the only guy that offered me the english text that we were using then. Since then,i was stuck on him all thru primary school.
i actuali found out rily recentli that he also had a humongous crush on me back then too, imagine that.
we r really cool friends nw,  wink grin
Re: Your First Crush by AjaraEwuro: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2009
SIX girls had a crush on me when i was 15- i foked all of them with vengeance and told all of them what i have done - today, two of them are pastors, one a minister, one a governor's wife and the last one a professor - do you know one thing? We are still foking ourselves until the cows come home.
Re: Your First Crush by omega25red(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2009
r231:

d one in Chicago, lol

Wow yes that same one lol small world aint it
Re: Your First Crush by THEAMAKA(f): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
dushku:

i had my first crush in primary 4(hmmmn,early huh?). i switched schools then and in my first class after i resumed, he was the only guy that offered me the english text that we were using then. Since then,i was stuck on him all thru primary school.
i actuali found out rily recentli that he also had a humongous crush on me back then too, imagine that.
we r really cool friends nw,  wink grin
what a cute story.
ive been crushing on guys since kindergarden.
since primary one until JS2 ive always been crushing on someone every school year. lol
only JS2 was a long serious one.

i remember all those boys wey i dey watch at playtime. lol
Re: Your First Crush by THEAMAKA(f): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

SIX girls had a crush on me when i was 15- i foked all of them with vengeance and told all of them what i have done - today, two of them are pastors, one a minister, one a governor's wife and the last one a professor - do you know one thing? We are still foking ourselves until the cows come home.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you cant be serious at all, YOU CANT BE.
what a world! (if this is the truth)
Re: Your First Crush by iice(f): 4:39am On Sep 07, 2009
First crush was Brad Pitt cheesy
Re: Your First Crush by whitelexi(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2009
It was a lady musician called Bonnie Tyler, and i did like her a lot when i was just 6. She'd come on tv singing that song:

Just call me angel of the morning, angel
Just touch my cheek before you leave me
Oh my baby
Just call me angel of the morning, angel
Then slowly turn away from me

I used to scream out "My Wife!!!" everytime she was on - Pure Bliss grin grin grin
Re: Your First Crush by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2009
Funmi Aragbaye.

ahhh, still have a crush on her/ her voice embarassed
Re: Your First Crush by AjaraEwuro: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2009
The Amaka

Why cant it be true? They have holes in between their legs and they want a stick inside it- so I always oblige them. It is hard work to be putting a stick inside a hole, have u tried doing it? It is not easy at all, try inserting a long stick inside a bottle hole and see if it is a small work or a big work - The Amaka - try it out and see.
Re: Your First Crush by ginky: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
@ AjaraEwuro
Oh come on. You mean to say that you have never had a crush on any girl before. It's possible that girls have been tripping for you but just say the truth. Haven't you tripped for any girl before?
Re: Your First Crush by r231(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
omega25red:

Wow yes that same one lol small world aint it

do u still get in touch with her
Re: Your First Crush by ginky: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2009
Who is this Yetunde Taiwo? Is she a model or something?
Re: Your First Crush by r231(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
ginky:

Who is this Yetunde Taiwo? Is she a model or something?

yessssssss, lol
Re: Your First Crush by r231(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2009
Re: Your First Crush by THEAMAKA(f): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2009
na wa for you oo tongue
Re: Your First Crush by africhika(f): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2009
7th grade. i was like 13. i liked this tall, skinny guy. i was the biggest nerd EVER! i wore huge glasses, but tried not to wear them at school because they were so embarrassing. so, i had to squeeze my face to see the blackboard and my crush, oh gosh, he was watching me as i grotesquely scrunched my face to see to see the board. he looked at me so strangely! so embarrassing. i think he liked me becuz he was always watching me. but was too shy to speak. ahhhhh the memories
cool
Re: Your First Crush by omega25red(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
r231:

do u still get in touch with her

well not really i spoke to her some time ago but i have her email besides that was then i have someone now. How do you know her?
Re: Your First Crush by r231(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
omega25red:

well not really i spoke to her some time ago but i have her email besides that was then i have someone now. How do you know her?

my EX best friend
Re: Your First Crush by TheSeeker(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
My first crush was a girl who was way older than me. I was in elementary school and she was in high school. When other people would have made her their 'area sister' or 'school sister', she was my secret girlfriend somewhere in my heart and I got really jealous of this guy -- Tunji -- who was always talking to her then. She didn't help matters as she always swung by to take me out and stuffs.

I saw her two years ago and she was still so beautiful. The crush came back all of a sudden. She was get aboard a flight and I couldn't get through to her. I, at least, wanted to say hey.
Re: Your First Crush by ginky: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
@The seeker
hmmn, older chicks? That's really something. wink wink
Re: Your First Crush by Dark1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ topic: I was 8 or 9 then, embarassed tongue watching this fanta advert, the babe in the advert was one blond girl much older than moi. Nor be small thingy oooh! My heart literally stopped beating when I beheld her face on the T.V! embarassed
Re: Your First Crush by mamagee3(f): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
Crushes are for kids, feelings are for adults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Cheat? / I Don't Want To Wear White! / Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.