Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me (555 Views)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / 3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You / For The Guys!!! See Sure 5 Ways You Can Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me by olendave(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
I am Oluwaseun by name. I have come across lot of ladies and it seems my best are not enough for ladies to fall in love with me.

I want members of nairaland to give me some education on how best to treat ladies to fall in love with me or generally guys.

your contributions might also help others not just only me.

thank you.
Re: How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me by donbenedict(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Never you try to impress any girl...
Re: How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me by Emeonyerichard(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls help.. Am not able to upload photos even after choosing one and sending it...
Re: How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me by Amiano(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Be polite, calm n bold den pretend as if u dont want dem
Re: How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me by Pheals(f): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buy her Lamborghini ! First ! If that don't work let me know wink
Re: How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me by tayo60(f): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Be yourself and never lie to her.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Guy Saves Your Number As "Lying Dam" On His Phone? / How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother / One Word For This White Man (hilarious And Pitiful Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.