Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! (3740 Views)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by byvan03: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

Dim ke? This is all shades of hilarious

A baby mama to a married man jealous of another woman?

And the wife of the man would claim she is married?

The wife want to do jazz for what? Have the man solely to herself? Drive away the third woman?

This is nollywood worthy

That babe daft die aswear! Side chic wading off babes, certainly nollywood worthy.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by bukatyne(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
byvan03:

That babe daft die aswear! Side chic wading off babes, certainly nollywood worthy.

The time she would use to wade off babes would be used building a relationship with her own man. Tomorrow, they will start crying all men are cheats/untrustworthy and be giving unsolicited advices to younger ones.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by byvan03: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

The time she would use to wade off babes would be used building a relationship with her own man. Tomorrow, they will start crying all men are cheats/untrustworthy and be giving unsolicited advices to younger ones.

The ridiculous advice is worrying, they will claim they have seen it all. When in reality they have not seen what normal humans should see. They always pay, one way or the other.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
byvan03:

The ridiculous advice is worrying, they will claim they have seen it all. When in reality they have not seen what normal humans should see. They always pay, one way or the other.

At bold: Extremely on point.

Don't tell hubby what you earn; all men lie; bla bla bla etc.

Na them sabi.

Nothing like making the right choice per time and if wrong, quickly retrace your steps.

In my little experience, all the ladies chanting 'all men cheat' are all cheats/ ex-runs girls themselves

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by byvan03: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

At bold: Extremely on point.

Don't tell hubby what you earn; all men lie; bla bla bla etc.

Na them sabi.

Nothing like making the right choice per time and if wrong, quickly retrace your steps.

In my little experience, all the ladies chanting 'all men cheat' are all cheats/ ex-runs girls themselves

Thank you!! Each time I see that all men cheat bullshi*t, I mentally register an ex runs girl wailing. Why won't all men cheat when they have obviously known more bedroom ceilings than good food? They cheat because no one will take a runs girl seriously.

I love this "Nothing like making the right choice per time and if wrong, quickly retrace your steps".
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
She is a xtupid girl.

Tell her to check herself into a mental care facility.

Since You don't know how to tell her to shut up. Is she not the one who went ahead to have a child for an already married man.?

Instead you're here asking us foolish questions on her behalf.
Both of you need brain reset.

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
cococandy:
She is a xtupid girl.

Tell her to check herself into a mental care facility.

Since You don't know how to tell her to shut up. Is she not the one who went ahead to have a child for a already married man.?

Instead you're here asking us foolish questions on her behalf.
Both of you need brain reset.

Yep both of them need brainset.
Cos you Op brought this matter to NL even though you already gave her advice.

Yet you say you are just there neighbours but she confided in you about all this.
Yet you don't engage in idle talk but you somehow know she's all over her boyfriend and that she has hypocrite sister and glutton friends.
Sister are you monitoring her?

Face your work Op. This is just gossip, I think you should have better things to do with your time and your mind.
Better remove the log in your own eye before using microscope for the speck in others.
Heed your husband's advice
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guess u feel very relieved nd better nw wit ur derogatory comment?
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Exponental(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2016
"Mind your business. If he keeps the weekend deal, let him be. He could be flirting with others and protecting you by hiding your identity. What matters is love and respect for you"....
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by NifemiOlu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Let me chill until my wife comes and reads this for me. I can't read abbreviated texts...very difficult.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
There's this lady next door tho i can't really say we r close bt we relate well, she happens to be a baby mama to a married man who only visits weekdays (not every).
Couple of days ago she asked if I heard her voice during d nyt, i said 'no' why did she ask?
She said d other nyt she nd her man were in d room playing games on d man's fone till late in d night b4 d man slept off leaving his fone wit her thereby givin her an opportunity to quikly go tru d man's fone nd wat she found was a shocker. She opened his Whatsapp to read a convo btw him nd a particular lady in which d man refered to d lady as 'my life nd joy' nd even told d lady he misses their sexcapedes nd more, she also went thru d pics album nd was shocked to discover dat not a single one of her pic was on his fone bt hundreds of d other lady littered d album @ different occasions/locations nd jst one pic of d man's first wife.
She felt so cheated nd distraught.
Nw she's asking if she shld call d lady nd blast her or...
Matured advice needed pls.

Na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coming 4rm Abroad 4 My Wedding With #2 Million, Is That Enough? / Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? / When The Bossoms Fail To Produce Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.