Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed (3834 Views)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by joobreel(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2007
MY friend caught his mother and his friend on his father's bed. he is disturbed and asked me for an advice. what should i say. he asked if his father should know.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by obonyunmi(f): 5:32pm On May 25, 2007
may u die if this story is a lie.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by luxoire(f): 5:32pm On May 25, 2007
what was ur friend doing in teh right place at the wrong time?
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by bantos(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2007
Wonders
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by cuteass1(f): 6:16pm On May 25, 2007
Some parents sef, why would his mum be in bed (not any bed ooh, but her matrimonial bed) with her son's friend, not to talk of the age difference. Let him talk to his mum, she really has to stop the whole childish thingy and start being a mum instead.  its degrading and irresponsible, where's her self-respect? I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful to his mum, don't get me wrong but what she did is unacceptable and he should make her see/understand that,ok??  angry He has to stand up to herooo!!

Its left for your friiend to know whether to tell the dad or not, it might destroy the family though (a family that has been for so many years, how sad  -- - if it were to be me in his shoes, I wouldn't, I'll gie her a chance to prove her loyalty and faithfulness, what she did was wrong, but no one is above mistakes cry
For a while though, he should make her consience judge her, to every reaction there's an action a friend will say.

@ Luxoire
I feel you twin, but it takes two to do the dance, the lady has a lot more to loose and should have been concious of that  , ,  what am i saying sef? She shouldn't be found in such an act at all angry angry

So if he finds it in his heart to forgive the mum, i guess he should forgive the friend too but trusting him - - -that would be in another life time. He messed up big time. And it might take the rest of this life time for him to work it up again

Friends sef, na wa ooh shocked
I wonder where all these kinds of heartless and shamless friends come from? undecided
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by luxoire(f): 6:32pm On May 25, 2007
@twin

hahahahahaha, na qn me sef ask oh!!, hahaha sont mind me i was trying to be silly, b4 coming back to write something sensidble, but after sha reading ur post, i agree with what u say, he should try to forgive his mum and trust she wont do it again, otherwise, PAPA'S GAT TO KNOW, but dont give ur father high blood and kill him over something that could have been avoided
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by adexbols: 8:08pm On May 25, 2007

HA!!! OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO TTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDEEEEEEE.
OMO MAKE THE GUY CHANGE EM NAME TO "OWODE"
I'm sure that you'll agree with me that "IT'S TIME TO MAKE MONEY" for the guy.All he needs to do is to enter a life agreement with his mum for a n installmental payment. or wetin una think. y dis kin thingno do me now, anyway na em luck. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2007
I dont believe this story it sounds too much like Jerry springer than real life grin grin grin grin

but if its true he needs to tell his father that cheating LovePeddler needs to be put on blast for the whole world to see
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by cuteass1(f): 9:23pm On May 25, 2007
omega25red:

I don't believe this story it sounds too much like Jerry springer than real life grin grin grin grin

but if its true he needs to tell his father that cheating LovePeddler needs to be put on blast for the whole world to see

What next??

The story might be untrue from the poster's side, but it happens everyday wink Even worse cases sad
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by dinnerm(f): 9:58pm On May 25, 2007
tell him that woman is not his mother,she's a Dog,thats too bad,the right thing is tell his father cos if he does not tell his father she will continue and that will be one more unforgiveable sin cos the Bible says "he that coverth his sin shall not prosper, "so its best for him to tell his father. wink
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by donny1: 4:50pm On May 27, 2007
The mother of your friend is not wise and she need deliverance and your friend should not allow her friends free with her mother.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by osereka(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2007
what the eyes dont see the mind dont grieve about. he should leave his  father out of it  and concentrate on blackmailing his mother forever. that will teach her. but he should watch out cos truth is elastic dont strech it  cos it will come back and sting u.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by moondust(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2007
wy una too dey lie for nairaland sef
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by donny1: 2:48pm On May 28, 2007
In everything give thanks to God. This has reveal the type of person your friend is. He has no principles or he can climb on anything under skirt.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by sussy1(f): 3:27pm On May 28, 2007
That is pretty bad,but i think the mother need to go for deliverance or else she might end-up to spend the remaining days of her life in shame.
As for the boy,there is no point for him to tell his dad,that will complicate the issue the more,although it is very difficult to do the guy should try and talk to his mum and let her know the risk behind her ungodly act and he should part with that his friend,the guy is deadly,he can do something worse if he has his way
Take heart boy and God bless
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by wales(m): 1:42am On May 30, 2007
Men, this is too hard to take oooooo, well i feel i will,
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:45am On Jun 09, 2007
exactly to hard to take. angry lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by itumama: 1:34pm On May 26, 2009
If the case is real tel your friend to have heart to heart talk with his mum en to his friend stay away from him cos his true love might be next victim.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by ChuckBass1(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2009
@poster

Your friend's mother is a MILF, lol. A MILF means( mothers I love to f**k), lol type MILF on google and see your friend's mum and her gang!, lol
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by Thor(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2009
Did he take any pictures or video? grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by biola44: 4:09pm On May 26, 2009
chei, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
r we sure jesus hasn't come n gone?
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by Thor(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2009
biola44:

chei,  shocked shocked shocked shocked  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
r we sure jesus hasn't come n gone?

I think the coming part was probably taken care of  grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by NoFearNYC(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2009
Na wah ooooooooooooooo - How Mama Got Her Groove Back

If he feels his father should know, then he should make his mother tell her husband. Their marriage is probably a sham, like many anyway. Papa is probably banging the sister's friend, or housegirl - only he hasn't been caught on the matrimonial bed. Something ain't right in that household.

This story is not that uncommon. My friend's mom flew in to NYC from Lagos for her daughter's birthday and was caught in bed with her legs up in the air - with her daughter's man.

So, no be only Jerry Springer - they should all be on NaijaMomsGoneWild.com
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by ImFavoured(f): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2010
Tales by moonlight!
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by bababuff(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2010
No comment. embarassed
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by Blazay(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
Tell your mother to tell your dad by herself.
Boy, she did get some action at last didn't she? cheesy
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed by salolo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
are u sure is true?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Stunning Playhouses Of Rich Kids / Should I Be Worried About My Wife / My Friend May Be Getting Married Soon But She's Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.