Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) (27394 Views)

Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Evangelist Arrested For Detaining ‘Witches’ In Ghana / South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by epospiky(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's really shameful that an evangelist is involved in such. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by VivianUdeogu(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
hmmmmmm..too bad shocked
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by after1: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
by name John Vincent Arinze

We are the hardworking tribe. We develop Germany, South Africa, UK, Malaysia, Lagos, Abuja and many other countries. Ibo Kwenu!!!

23 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by holasam(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
That serves im ryt.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Thobiy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
kulobyno:
too bad
Very very bad

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by semitunde: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by tolexy007(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Beremx:
Make i check name first....
when did you join the association and which branch are you from?

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by izzou(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zico5:
Na dem, na dem. I know it can never be no one else. The lost tribe of Jew, the developers of Pakistan, oman, Brazil, UAE and lagos. They are the most hardworking people in Nigeria and not yet the richest. Pleeeeeese many likes for them

You spewed all this for likes and still nobody cared

Doesnt that show you that the name checking trend is becoming stale??

Be creative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
END TIME EVANGELIST EVERY WERE....#TEAM ADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by isan(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
I came to check name...... Nah dem o the lost jews of isreal

9 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by manneger2: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmm this man wan hammer over night 165kg shocked
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Pilate2016(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zico5:
Na dem, na dem. I know it can never be no one else. The lost tribe of Jew, the developers of Pakistan, oman, Brazil, UAE and lagos. They are the most hardworking people in Nigeria and not yet the richest. Pleeeeeese many likes for them
Shut up! YELLOWBAR

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
for some reason I am not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Oh yeah.. from the land of the rising druggies.

Lol even Bono wasn't surprised grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by kellybently(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Man Of God?

These guys should stop embarrassing the Christian domain.

All these name checkers on Nairaland,should please take it easy on this man.
all atrocity na them (419,homo, lesbi, gay, immoral tins )

10 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Zico5(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
izzou:

You spewed all this for likes and still nobody cared

Doesnt that show you that the name checking trend is becoming stale??

Be creative
It pained u, u need to bury ur head in shame. What is bad is bad. Check my posts and see for urself that I'm not begging for likes. Why quick way to make money always

15 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by iamDiabolic(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na them wetin I talk the lost children of esau.even there pastors now push drug just to develop lagos.they left there region to push drug in lagos since s.east nd malasia is to small for them

13 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zico5:
grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by ajasa4link: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is Dr Ajasa the Chief medical researcher of the name checkers association of Nairaland, Lagos island branch. After a successful scientific name check, we are happy with that name check results grin

20 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by cole265(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Beremx:
Make i check name first....

No need. U should they never change. Na dem dem

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by aminho(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
yordha:
Its realy sad the wey the title "pastor, prophet and evangelists" are being tainted daily on social media, mostly in crime stories.
I mean, i can call myself any name, nickname or give myself any title but that doesn't make me what i claim to be. Christians need to start standing up against impersonators that like to drag our good name to the mud.
Even p*rnstars dress like nuns to shoot thier scences but that doesn't make them one.
But if its mallam or Alfa u will call the Muslim fate names ba

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
kellybently:

all atrocity na them (419,homo, lesbi, gay, immoral tins )
very true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by ezeukwu1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
JUST DEY OBSERVE
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by izzou(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zico5:

It pained u, u need to bury ur head in shame. What is bad is bad. Check my posts and see for urself that I'm not begging for likes. Why quick way to make money always

I never supported him

Why use one man to genearlize the igbos??

And why will i check your posts? Who your post don epp??

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmm just here to check name

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by yordha(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
aminho:

But if its mallam or Alfa u will call the Muslim fate names ba

No, crime is crime and criminals are criminals, it doesnt matter what they call themselves or their religion affiliation, no religion preaches crime. Stay blessed
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by lemolemo: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
2 KINGS 4: 42-44. An evangelist fed multitude with bread and grains and there are left over everywhere. This man could have just turn the whole meth into maize or millet and embarrass the custom official , he was called to spread the drugs not the good tidings.
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by sukkot: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
arinze but why na ? you will take all dat risk and then go and spray all the money in party. what sense dat make arinze ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by sade1994(f): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
This name checking things has uncouciously crept into some if not most innocent nairanders like me..
See as my heart dey beat before seeing THE NAME praying it's not any of my people.

Phew. . This got to stop

SAY NO TO NAME CHECKING

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Pdizzle(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
sukkot:
arinze but why na ? you will take all dat risk and then go and spray all the money in party. what sense dat make arinze ?

My prophet, you no well walahi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Almost Strip Bribe-Seeking Policeman Unclad During A Fight In Lagos / Tasued Student Brutalizes His Colleague For Verbally Abusing His Girlfriend / 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.