Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) (27401 Views)

Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Evangelist Arrested For Detaining ‘Witches’ In Ghana / South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by tyson99(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Name checkers association of Nigeria

Sagamu branch

8 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by sukkot: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pdizzle:

My prophet, you no well walahi grin
hehehehe my brother e get as e be na. cheesy grin
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by bittertruthz: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
ijustdey:

"I am very happy with the success recorded in this operation. The Agency will remain painstaking and professional in the fight against illicit drug production, trafficking and abuse. We hope to unmask the drug syndicate behind this shipment and make more arrests soon."

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/01/evangelist-arrested-ndlea-seizes-165kg-drugs-lagos

I dont understand the hard working igbos claim to be..................... All rich igbos and their politicians are all drug dealers or retired drug dealers.

7 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
[b][/b]Even p*rnstars dress like nuns to shoot thier sciences [/quote] yordha chai!!!...ya eyes yaf seen somteen grin
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Femiwilli: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
[size=14pt]Nairaland loves to insult Christianity .

If this was an Imam they will not dare put it on FP.
[/size]
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
My hardworking brothers again and again and again and again.......

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
JOHN VINCENT ARINZE!

Gbam!

I don close 4 afternoon shift,
NCA Sambisa branch grin

*signs out*

10 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by don4real18(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
wailers will say witch-hunt

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by CarrotAndStick: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
dre11:

Why had this man bring shame to his fatherland first and his native land also....
'Why had this man bring'.. Please go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
tolexy007:
when did you join the association and which branch are you from?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by polygamist: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Those people driving around in convoy are carrying things that are more than Indian hemp. More search light should be directed at them.
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Ofemmanu1: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Keneking:
My brothers
Na dem, our flat.head brothers. Na their handiwork.

8 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hardworkers come and claim your own....
John Vincent Arinze

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by dubemnaija: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
I know the man personally. what a pity

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by tunderay(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
I am representing Somolu Federal constituency, I think I am here to check name. Yeah,confirm, lost tribe Of isreal. Over.

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Make money how ever way and what ever means you can, but never get caught.

That's the idea. So all those criticizing him, some have never seen money big enough to break bad.

Some people wouldn't mind joining this trade only if they had such opportunity. If you do good who you epp? If he brought shame to christianity, his tribe n Nigeria, who that wan epp also?? undecided

No successful person has a clean record. There's always something hidden somewhere around the corner.
Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Progressive01(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Oh yeah.. from the land of the rising druggies.

Lol even Bono wasn't surprised grin grin cheesy
Rotflmao!! I saw how the confused Bonobo Monkeys were insulting their Shiite masters today because they dragged Israeli flag on a dirt road. grin

Today, they shout "free El Zakzaki", tomorrow, they scream Shiites are terrorist.

I'm not surprised your little Bono isn't surprised the name is Arinze.

Which branch of NCAN does Bono represent sef??

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by atm4real1: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
yordha:
Its realy sad the wey the title "pastor, prophet and evangelists" are being tainted daily on social media, mostly in crime stories.
I mean, i can call myself any name, nickname or give myself any title but that doesn't make me what i claim to be. Christians need to start standing up against impersonators that like to drag our good name to the mud.
Even p*rnstars dress like nuns to shoot thier scences but that doesn't make them one.
oh! now u know that not everyone that calls himself a name actually bear it but when it is a Muslim some will start shouting and insulting calling all sorts of names and insulting them.......one thing I want u to know is that irrespective of your tribe, religion, ethnic, gender bla bla bla there are only two kind of people the GOOD ones and the BAD ones.....good day

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Rotflmao!! I saw how the confused Bonobo Monkeys were insulting their Shiite masters today because they dragged Israeli flag on a dirt road. grin

Today, they shout "free El Zakzaki", tomorrow, they scream Shiites are terrorist.

I'm not surprised your little Bono isn't surprised the name is Arinze.

Which branch of NCAN does Bono represent sef??

Lol Ipobitches that quickly switched gear after Kemi O-loon-loyo aka Nkem denounced beastafra grin cheesy

Gullibos! grin cheesy Same woman they praised to high heavens before she had a reset

It's very easy to sell them Bobo. Just watch how they will switch gear when Fayose goes against whatever they represent

As for Bono, na Yemetu branch him dey represent grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Progressive01(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Lol Ipobitches that quickly switched gear after Kemi O-loon-loyo aka Nkem denounced beastafra grin cheesy

Gullibos grin cheesy Same woman they praised to high heavens before she had a reset

It's very easy to sell them Bobo. Just watch how they will switch gear when Fayose goes against whatever they represent

Expecting the same treatment for FFK soon as he turns coat again.

The Israeli Crickets are too darn predictable. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by modath(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Gullibos grin cheesy Same woman they praised to high heavens before she had a reset

You and Progressive01 are iful pipo aswerigod!! cheesy cheesy

Land of the rising druggies & isreali crickets can only be products of demons!! Oh em gee! I don laugh belleful. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Suntzung: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
wellmax:
Lalastilala just imagine...

This man lost his wife to drug trafficking, yet continued he in the act. Its like its in their family blood.
Typical blood of Biafraudians !

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Expecting the same treatment for FFK soon as he turns coat again.

The Israeli Crickets are too darn predictable. cheesy

FFK is a genius. Baba go shine your kongo abuse your people join cheesy grin

Praise you again, then insult you grin

You've just got to love their chemistry

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by princebishop(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wonders shall never end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by slyng(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
The scenario is akin to terrorism and Islam
yordha:
Its realy sad the wey the title "pastor, prophet and evangelists" are being tainted daily on social media, mostly in crime stories.
I mean, i can call myself any name, nickname or give myself any title but that doesn't make me what i claim to be. Christians need to start standing up against impersonators that like to drag our good name to the mud.
Even p*rnstars dress like nuns to shoot thier scences but that doesn't make them one.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Progressive01(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Whathaveidone:

FFK is a genius. Baba go shine your kongo abuse your people join cheesy grin

Praise you again, then insult you grin

You've just got to love their chemistry
That aint chemistry- chemistry is a two way traffic. In this case, we have a more or less one way traffic of stupidity and crass foolishness. FFK is a genius indeed- most Yorubas are.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by oloworulz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
I dont want to check any names. I just want to ask . SEY NA THEM? DEVELOPERS?

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by jidbwond(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
John Vincent Arinze?

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by jidbwond(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
John Vincent Arinze?

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
I came, I saw, I confirm...name checker association rep.

I bring good news...check my profile

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oh! Nairaland has "spoilt" me
Immediately I saw the headline,I suspected the culprit will be from the land of RED MUD,Falling Sun

I opened the thread but instead of reading the story,i started scanning tru to confirm his name

And I saw it.Its them!

Developers of hell fire!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) by pumpingmachine: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Name Checkers' Association of Nigeria (NCAN) California Chapter's secretary here to do the needful.

Scrolls down.....

Scrolls down again.............

Sees name

John Vincent Arinze hails from Ara village, Nise in Awka South Local Government Area of Anambra State. John who had lived in South Africa for over a decade accepted ownership of the illicit shipment.

Yup, na dem. Descendants of Judah, the strong pillars of South Africa's economy. Disciples of Nnamdi Kanu

Without them, Africa would have been on fire and in recession.

We hail una.

Meeting adjourned.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) / The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.