Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,699 members, 7,865,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155147 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
elizabreast don turn the table around oooooooooo in the unofficial polls

elizabeth, 34.78

nkenna, 34.76

emma, 30.46

this is gettin interestin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2009
its gonna be a close one, i wish BB can just evict two HMs this Sunday ,then we can be rid of Nkenna & Eliz all in one swoop . Will love to meet kevin the widower. Vote Emma
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
latest polls

Elizabeth  34.8%
Nkenna 34.7%
Emma 30.5%

I think its going to come down to who has the least votes countries wide  grin grin

For the first time, we cannot be sure of who is leaving

I think Zimbabwe is no longer voting for Nkenna becos of her plan with Mzamo to ensure Itia is on the hit least for telling the other HM her plans

Also i think Eliz becos of her indian blood, she may have some support spread along the SADC countries
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2009
Kev Rules i wish Africa wud eliminate the drunkard Mzamo,immature Eddie  Eliz and the  untouchable Emma am a bit uncomfortable with them and i want them out ASAP so that Kevin can just walk over wierd Lionel, Itai Rubby and Geraldine am sorry my sister Gerry i have some Naija Love for you but we cannot afford to split our votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
i think eliz is quite popular amongst africans cos she also led the polls wen all the hmates where up for eviction
lets wait and see sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
Africa my foot Biggie plz all three home lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
hmmm. . if kevin wins d money, den we can b sure dat elizbeth is getting half off it. i wuld neva want 2 c dat happen. not in dis life.
dat said, i wuld rily like a girl 2win bba4. btw gerry and mozamo undecided . bite me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
plsssss peeps i need answers to this

would eddy/emma partnership have survived against hannington/yakob and quinn/krystal
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^^^^^

hannington/ yacob = no
quinn / kristal = probably  undecided
nkenna/ ruby = definitely
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
Lindabon i wish i had crocodile teeth ha ha ha ha That kid has talent( Kev)you want to kill Mzamo with cigars and beer say she wins the money, lets spare her life and give our Boy a future
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2009
hannington/ yacob = no
quinn / kristal = probably Undecided

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2009

lol
[quote][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
@lindabon

LOL grin poor ruby
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
I wish Nkenna can visit this thread If she comes back to Nigeria. She will deal with a lot of people here. A lot!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2009
I cn nkenna's jazz comin 2 life. We nid 2 pray against it nw.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2009
I cn see nkenna's jazz comin 2 life. We nid 2 pray against it nw.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
ilugunboy:

I wish Nkenna can visit this thread [b]If she comes back to Nigeria[/b]. She will deal with a lot of people here. A lot!

i second the emboldened statement!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
ilugunboy:

I wish Nkenna can visit this thread If she comes back to Nigeria. She will deal with a lot of people here. A lot!

She no dey fear?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
soloqy:

larrybabe, the thing I dont understand is how you and someone like df2006 will attack a forumite expressing his or her opinion instead of arguing your case for or against the housemate. It beats me.  embarassed

Some of them may like Nkenna genuinely some are just having fun by saying it here. There is no point in turning on someone here

my brother when you, say u no dey reckon with folks like me, i free you. i no understand why u dey bring me up. it is a fact that u have been biased concerning kevin, and so filled with bile and other people have noticed and confirmed it here, lawyerchap bear me witness. even you said  dat you have been hard on him urself, this has been what i have been trying to bring to ur notice, but according to you i am a fool. now i dey on my own jeje u still dey find me, pls free me ooo wink wink wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
ilugunboy:

Deal with who? Please she should go and take a nice seat in the bush.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mamus2010(f): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ Larrybabe,

my dear, that i said Nkenna is not going anywhere does not mean i'm her ardent supporter or that i have once cheated in an exam (infact i more than pride myself in my intelligence, i'm too proud to cheat) or done any of those things you mentioned. that was an attack on my xter and i dont think thats a nice way of expressing your opinion about my comments , but i'm speaking based on what people posibly see as entertainment. if you saw Koko Mansion or the peice flying around about the person that said EFCC is under Yahoo, pray tell, how far did she go?? all the way to the finals my dear.

if you haven't noticed by now, Africa will only vote morals and all that jazz when it comes down to it and that is the final 3. right now, anybody they think annoying will be booted out. Emma has become annoying because of her constant lies, Elizabeth has become annoying because people think she is pretending not to like Kelvin when in actual fact she does! if she doesnt like him, then please why hang out with him? there are other people in the house for Petes sake!!

i reiterate that Nkenna in my opinion will not walk out that door come sunday, except of course more than one person will leave the house, not because she does justice to our rebranding project, but because i still dont understand what Africa describes as entertainment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2009
Na wa o.
So busy these days.

Seems Nkenna is staying.
Those polls are quite accurate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^
d poll. hmmmm. anyway, wad eva. if it happens dat nkenna stays (2my satisfaction) , den we suld expect a huge drama nxt week. kevin(if elizabeth vamooses) wil surely start living up 2expectation. d rest will up dier game. revolution at its best!! bite me!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
@all pls wats d recent poll.some1 shld post it. Nothing wld make me happier if Elizawitch leaves on sunday. she must go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
Nkenna 35.25 % (8150)
  Elizabeth 35.09 % (8113)
  Emma 29.66 % (6859)

Total votes: 23122
                       /\
                        i
                        i
              As of now now now   grin grin grin

Emma is most def checkin out com Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ Ziggymama Tanx 4 d update
it seems to be a close race this time, from all indications the margin will be small
if we believe d polls then emma is a gonna but then again anything can happen. Wud rather have emma stay than eliza
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Ziggy mama,i jst hope she doesn't leave,bt if she leaves i hope it wld b her nd Elizawitch. anyways,pls evri1 vote Emma
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
Mannylex,u sur do lik Nkenna cheesy eishhhhh

@ Naijagal . . . i wud rather Elizabeth leave too tongue mayb Kevin go see road small
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
who to vote, who to save, who to support ARHHHH!!!
dis show is doing ma head in, roll on december 6th make we hear word
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
naijagal:

who to vote, who to save, who to support ARHHHH!!!
dis show is doing ma head in, roll on december 6th make we hear word

cant wait too o. But i shall miss it though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coldfire(m): 1:09am On Nov 05, 2009
My people, please don't put too much faith in the polls because it was developed for BBA3 last year which evicted those that got the most votes as disliked housemates. This year, the eviction is different and based on (1) the Housemate with the least votes in a country (after all favorites have been voted) and (2) the total number of countries that voted that Housemate the least

So Housemate A can have a toal of 10million votes from 10countries and be the least favorite in 5countries. If Housemate B has only 5million votes from 13countries but is voted the least favorite in only 3countries, she will stay back while Housemate A is evicted.

This year the distribution of votes across countries is more important than the total (which the poll shows) but the poll does not capture that. So what is important is: how many countries can supply enough votes for a Housemate not to be the least favorite?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 2:12am On Nov 05, 2009
@All
Chai! This Nkenna is a clown.After i rounded up some work, i decided to watch just one video from the BBA4 site.Na so i seet topic. Nkenna's mathematical calculations.
http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Video/BrowseVideo.aspx?ChannelId=39&vid=20680
If that girl come back, come do nollywood video i will soooooooooooooooooooooooo buy  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.She needs to act with Usofia, honestly.
Been laffing, cnt stp.U guys are definitely in dream land, so sleep titer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.