Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,937 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155105 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2009
MZAMBO is my my favorite housemate now. she was my least liked in the house, but how she got to my top list i dont know. Last night she reminded me of Amy Winehouse with the mic in one hand Booze in another.

I have this strange feeling Nkenna will survive sunday, and then will go on complete onslaught of nigeria with her stories.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2009
Nkenna will give Africa a twist if she survives lol, she is finally seeing the light, like she said she has been carrying pple Eddie Itai on the chopping board
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2009
@All,wat do guys fink?, lets make predictions on who would be the HOH, at least 2 keep d thread going b4 d main thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dabizniz: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2009
I would like to ask the following questions

1. What is wrong with coming from the village?
2. What does that have to do with the image of Nigeria?
3. Are there no villages in Nigeria with people like Nkenna?
4. If you worry so much about Nigeria's image why don't you just ban the movies on Africa Magic and hide the true nature of Nigeria and its people, culture, different belief system
5. Are you ashamed of the truth so much that u wud rather sacrifice your own and sell the world a false image?

By the way, I'm a Nigeria loving South African who is very proud of coming from the village, and enjoying the modern world without losing herself and forgetting the ways of her people
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2009
bebe4u:

MZAMO is my my favorite housemate now. she was my least liked in the house, but how she got to my top list i dont know. Last night she reminded me of Amy Winehouse with the mic in one hand Booze in another.

I have this strange feeling Nkenna will survive sunday, and then will go on complete onslaught of nigeria with her stories.

^^^ viewers seem to be sympathizing with her after Leo's attitude towards her.
Also most people now realize that 'this' is really who she is and she doesnt care who is watching.

I.M.O i think she sang surprisingly well yesterday wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2009
HoH task, balance a teacup and saucer filled with liquid on your forehead. Eliz (who i was tipping to go far) was the first to disqualify. . . seems all that forehead doesnt come in handy wen its needed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2009
dominique:

HoH task, balance a teacup and saucer filled with liquid on your forehead. Eliz (who i was tipping to go far) was the first to disqualify. . . seems all that forehead doesnt come in handy wen its needed.

grin grin grin

Correction: . seems all that forehead doesnt come in heady wen its needed. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2009
who's the last man or woman standing
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2009
Their neck fit break  grin grin

Eddie and emma are still standing
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2009
sultan003:

Their neck fit break  grin grin

Eddie and emma are still standing

The prank master might win this again oo, you know he likes pranks
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^ Would like to see Emma win it. This will probably be the first time a nominated HM could win HOH shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2009
I want her to win too, why cant Kevin compete when it's needed?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2009
I read that eddy is breaking the rule of the task, his hands are suppose to be at the back not in the front, is that not part of the rules?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2009
@Gtay even though she wins the HOH, it doesn't save her if she's evicted or does it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2009
honeric01:

I want her to win too, why cant Kevin compete when it's needed?

^^^^^^ @ honeric01 He could, Only if Elizabeth gives him some motivation  wink

I also think Kev is now over-confident, He doesnt feel threatened by nominations/evictions anymore.
He now has a been there-done that approach which is sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2009
Who knows, this is bba revolution, she might be made to stay for winning the hoh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^ Been waiting for this to happen.

Otherwise i would' assume that the show is rigged
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2009
GTay:

^^^^^^ @ honeric01 He could, Only if Elizabeth gives him some motivation  wink

I also think Kev is now over-confident, He doesnt feel threatened by nominations/evictions anymore.
He now has a been there-done that approach which is sad sad

Uhm, then i want Elizabeth to leave, then he can concentrate
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2009
Edward won even by cheating? bba is bleeped!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaypumpin2(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2009
And Eddie wins HOH for second week running.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2009
^^^ If Emma leaves on sunday, then i'd smell foul play angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2009
GTay:

^^^ If Emma leaves on sunday, then i'd smell foul play angry angry angry

THE RULE STATED THAT HANDS MUST BE AT THE BACK, EDWARD'S HANDS WERE ALL IN THE FRONT HENCE AIDING HIS BALANCE, THIS IS RUBBISH!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2009
honeric01:

THE RULE STATED THAT HANDS MUST BE AT THE BACK, EDWARD'S HANDS WERE ALL IN THE FRONT HENCE AIDING HIS BALANCE, THIS IS RUBBISH!!!

i wonda oooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2009
This not the first time someone will be winning HoH by cheating (leo).
Kevin couldnt even hide his disappointment, he's soooo up on monday
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2009
Some things in that BB house baffles me,it was clear he flaunted d rules,but nothing was done then was the need of rules
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2009
dogice:

i wonda oooooooo

This look like a home video to me, bba must be toying with people's emotion, this is pure acting!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2009
there r so many flawed and controversial things going on in BBA dat one should expect anything
Eddie wins again so I guess dis time kevin will be up maybe against itai or leo. Dat will be interesting
Lets get ready for a voting frenzy once again
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2009
What could happen in Eddie's second reign

If Nkenna survives (she wont) then she's safe for one more week.
Mzamo is Safe Guaranteed
If Emma survives she's safe as well

Possible targets for nomination would be Kevin and Itai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^ or even kevin and eliza
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2009
I fear for kevin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2009
GTay:

grin grin grin

Correction:  . seems all that forehead doesnt come in heady wen its needed.  wink

LMAO grin grin grin

GTay:

^^^ If Emma leaves on sunday, then i'd smell foul play  angry angry angry

prepare to be disappointed this weekend. . . polls as at 10:45am Nkenna 37.6%, Elizabeth 35.5%, Emma 26.9% and the silly co-nominees are still busy planning who to put up on monday. if only they knew!!!!!

methinks its gonna be an all boys showdown next week. kevin, itai and possbly Leonel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2009
don't really care who goes up in eviction nomination, who'd go would go and who'd stay would stay. Somehow, game has lost its flavour and i'm surprised. Where are the 'kevins' that started the game? the guy has fallen low on my top list. its a shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.