Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154744 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
We save Gerry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Blue Diva
U gotta be kidding me, save Gerry for??
U like Kev or dontcha?
Which part of 3 naija's staying till the end and getting split votes don't people understand? undecided undecided
@all
It was too obvious, Itai was gonna put her up.
Besides Gerry misses her twin so much.And I bet she'll have the highest money in her pot, as she never misbehaved so much grin
It's good jare, let Gerry go so our naija rep(kev)stands a higher chance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2009
I like Gerry.
She stays.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
We all predicted it  grin

Emma VS Geraldine, let the voting begin.

now who do i vote for hmm undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
BlueDiva . . . u've gotta pray extra hard undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ this kind goeth not out but by prayer n fasting oh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
Seriously, if any 9jan is gonna win this, one of them (perhaps miss Gerry baby) has to be sacrificed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
BlueDiva:

We save Gerry.
u and who
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^^ u and him grin grin grin .

me, i'm jst gonna grab my popcorn and let sunday roll by . cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ lol poor Gerry! u ladies are,  lipsrsealed  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

BlueDiva . . . u've gotta pray extra hard undecided

Ziggy dis one don pass prayer.I'll take a scheming bitch, which gives me more entertainment, over a fellow nigerian who hardly talks, n plays with her front teeth too much
anytime baby!
This one is not a Kevin matter.A lot of people obviously like Kevin, so if u think Kevin is solely always saved by us, then we have a lotta think coming,
Ive read up on a lot of other sites, n people like Kevin, if not for his ego and so called fake attitude , they like him nevertheless for his entertainment value.
So trying to save Gerry will be like trying to find a needle in a haysack. Gerry doesn't provide entertainment for a lot of people. I ain't gonna discourage u guys that wanna go ahead and vote, but honestly it won't make a difference.Gerry's days in BBA House r numbered. If she is kept in at all, it will mean, a lot of people have caught on to the '3 split vote' theory!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
Gerry should go its that simple
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
sorry to say but am so sure most of us are not gonna vote dis week
some wud want us to vote cos of country sakes but if we r true to ourselves we know d gal has no game in d house. dont be surprised dat like leo naija will be listed under emma as most popular votes grin grin
let her waka abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
Tampico:

So trying to save Gerry will be like trying to find a needle in a haysack.

shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ziggy dis one don pass prayer.I'll take a scheming bitch, which gives me more entertainment, over a fellow nigerian who hardly talks, n plays with her front teeth too much
anytime baby!
This one is not a Kevin matter.A lot of people obviously like Kevin, so if u think Kevin is solely always saved by us, then we have a lotta think coming,
Ive read up on a lot of other sites, n people like Kevin, if not for his ego and so called fake attitude , they like him nevertheless for his entertainment value.
So trying to save Gerry will be like trying to find a needle in a haysack. Gerry doesn't provide entertainment for a lot of people. I ain't gonna discourage u guys that wanna go ahead and vote, but honestly it won't make a difference.Gerry's days in BBA House r numbered. If she is kept in at all, it will mean, a lot of people have caught on to the '3 split vote' theory!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
GTay:

shocked grin

^^^^^^^
WORD! I said it! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2009
Truth is Gerry will stay.
Read the scrolled messages, other countries are routing for Gerry.

Gerry should have been put up long ago when we had strong characters.
Nigerians will def rally round their own, if we could save Nkenna, why not Gerry?
I'm gonna mobilize for Gerry.  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
Tampico:

anytime baby!

@ highlighted; u already have  cry , and now i'v officially lost all d morale 2 drop at list one patriotic vote. ****stil on my popcorn****
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
Gerry for the molla. . . cheesy

Honestly, last time i voted was to save Eddy/Emma.
I just watch, don't give a f*** who wins anymore.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
Tampico >>>>>> wel said! cheesy

BlueDiva>>>>>>U R ON YR OWN cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
@blue diva
good luck on da voting

am just wondering at d countries dat will vote for her
nigeria & SADC grin grin grin grin (am feeling quite bitchy tonight) wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
BlueDiva:

Truth is Gerry will stay.
Read the scrolled messages, other countries are routing for Gerry.

Gerry should have been put up long ago when we had strong characters.
Nigerians will def rally round their own, if we could save Nkenna, why not Gerry?
I'm gonna mobilize for Gerry.  cool

May I kindly correct u maam. We did not save Nkenna. Few of us dat did( don't know that Fanta does not contain alcohol), probably weren't up to 2% of Naija, but I gess it counted for something.
Other countries did, becos they want to keep her in to embarrass us, and
Others solely to hear more of her razz stories.I won't be surprised if the majority of people who voted for her are the ones who enjoy hearing of a witch girl, who used to remove her scalp at night and braid her own hair shocked shocked shocked
Hell, if i was from another country, i'd keep her in for more stories like that,But I love ure passion, and with passion like that, anything is possible wink wink wink wink wink.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
as far as i'm concerned,gerry is a goner,dis would just be lyk kevin against leonel. she doesn't add value to the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
I can't wait to see what happens on sunday, no voting for me this week. I think ill fry me some popcorn too. I honestly can't be bothered.but i kinda hope emma stays. That would be cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2009
im on voting recess oh, cant vote for gerry even if id love too, and for a change ill like to see things run their normal course on this one without us influencing it heavily, lets see what africa wants without us forcing it
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
lindabon:

me, i'm jst gonna grab my popcorn and let sunday roll by .  cheesy

shocked

osuide4:

I think ill fry me some popcorn too.

shocked shocked

Una plan am   Now i feel like eating popcorn
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
GTay:

shocked

shocked shocked
Una plan am Now i feel like eating popcorn
mine is popping in da microwave already, got ma big bottle of coke at d ready too grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ Chei, you had to add the coke part didnt you sad angry

Cant take this anymore,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ladies Ladies Ladies pls lets vote for Emma to stay, seriously miss Gerry baby needs to come out and wash her hair. same weave for 71 days WTF !!!!, thts goes a long way to tell of her personal hygiene, at this rate down there  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed must have turned into wild life park by now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2009
bebe4u:

Ladies Ladies Ladies pls lets vote for Emma to stay, seriously miss Gerry baby needs to come out and wash her hair. same weave for 71 days WTF !!!!, thts goes a long way to tell of her personal hygiene, at this rate down there lipsrsealed lipsrsealed must have turned into wild life park by now.
guess i aint d only one feeling bitchy tonite grin

@gtay
slowly slurping my coke whilst munching on my sugar coated popcorn wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
bebe4u:

at this rate down there  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed must have turned into wild life park by now.

Oh no u didnt  shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.