Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,813 members, 7,837,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154720 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2009
no no ofcz cool guy,emma can neva win in naija dtz 4sure, na geraldine go win naija, omo wa ni ooo,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2009
my pop corn is tasteless
my smirnoff is bland
all bcuz my conscience is killing me . . .

Gerry . . .i'm sorry sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2009
^^^ you just voted Emma aint it Traitor lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
wonder y i am not feeling guilty at all undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
@mykali,u ain't seen nuffin yet, d next time u vote emma,ur pop-corn wil taste lyk bitter kola nd smirn off like agbo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Jackie26: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2009
NAIRALANDERS, PLS VOTE FOR GERALDINE. IF WE VOTE FOR EMMA AND SHE MANAGES TO GET TO THE FINALS WITH KEVIN, THEN KEVIN WILL NOT WIN BECAUSE THE SAME PEOPLE VOTING FOR KEVIN ARE THE SAME VOTING FOR EMMA. IN A SITUATION WHERE VOTERS WILL HAVE TO VOTE FOR EMMA AND KEVIN AT THE SAME TIME, THE VOTES WILL BE SPLIT AMONG THEM AND WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO MAKE EITHER OF THEM THE WINNER. GERALDINE AND NKENNA ONLY SHARES NAIJA'S VOTE WITH KEVIN BUT KEVIN AND EMMA SHARES, NAIJA, ANGOLA, GHANA, KENYA, TANZANIA ETC. VOTE FOR GERALDINE PEOPLE.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kx: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
new here pls how do one vote online? any link to the site pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ulua(f): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
as for me and my children, we are voting emma, 1 nigerian has to go, i dont mind kevin and even nkenna(she can be very funny at times), but geraldine is just too clueless for my liking, and of wat importance is it to us to have 3 nigerians and 1 eddy at the finals?  so vote wisely and not patriotically tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Jackie26: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
Kx:

new here pls how do one vote online? any link to the site pls?

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Vote/

You have to register to vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
its for these kind of reasons dat I feel MNET set Naija up from d beginning. They put 3 nigerians so we will vote like crazy every time anyone of them is up knowing our population ie dstv subscription wise & u can imagine d revenue they r generating from us!
MNET succumbed to our demand dat shower be removed and any other ''indecent'' act to be sensored
Naija music is played more than most on most days in d house, Naija dj and even a Naija host!!!!!
They have soothed our ego by allowing us to have our way thus far but am beginning to think they ain't gonna let us get d money at d end of d day cos our votes will be divided no doubt!
Geraldine unfortunately is d sacrificial lamb now, she gotta go so as to improve our chances. If only she had game, I wud have liked her to stay
Having said all dat, since am addicted to da game, I will play till d end and hope kevin either wins or comes out as a runner up
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
there were 3nambians also. I guess its just luck the 3 naijas r still in the running for the cash
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
@all,wats ur criteria 4 voting emma?.we al know gerry is gonna lose but d least we can do is give her our vote. it hurts
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
if gerry loses on home soil then there'll be no difference between her and moz boy, anyways I wish i could but I cant, I am voting Emma "only once" and thats it. Thats the best I can do for Gerry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
poll as at 2:25pm Emma:55.16%(3
552)
Gerry:44.84%(2874)
total votes:6426
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
kbone:

if gerry loses on home soil then there'll be no difference between her and moz boy, anyways I wish i could but I cant, I am voting Emma "only once" and thats it. Thats the best I can do for Gerry
guy u funny ooo, lol,jst one vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
I hope we are all aware that Emma is actually a bigger threat than Gerry? There will be votes from Tanzania, Kenya, Angola, and all these will have to be split between Naija's representative (Kevin) and Emma should the latter remain till the end.

Gerry will only contest with Kevin on votes coming from Naija and it's obvious that Kevin will carry the day.

My suggestion is Emma should go and anytime Nzamo comes up, we should keep her in the house to split the SADC votes between her and Eddie.

I rest my case.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
naijagal:

its for these kind of reasons dat I feel MNET set Naija up from d beginning. They put 3 nigerians so we will vote like crazy every time anyone of them is up knowing our population ie dstv subscription wise & u can imagine d revenue they r generating from us!

I have thought about that and have taken solace in the fact that the FIRS and Fashola will definitely tax the hell out of MNET and teh telecomm companies.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2009
NAIRALANDERS, PLS VOTE FOR GERALDINE. IF WE VOTE FOR EMMA AND SHE MANAGES TO GET TO THE FINALS WITH KEVIN, THEN KEVIN WILL NOT WIN BECAUSE THE SAME PEOPLE VOTING FOR KEVIN ARE THE SAME VOTING FOR EMMA. IN A SITUATION  WHERE VOTERS WILL HAVE TO VOTE FOR EMMA AND KEVIN AT THE SAME TIME, THE VOTES WILL BE SPLIT AMONG THEM AND WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO MAKE EITHER OF THEM THE WINNER.  GERALDINE AND NKENNA ONLY SHARES NAIJA'S VOTE WITH KEVIN BUT KEVIN AND EMMA SHARES, NAIJA, ANGOLA, GHANA, KENYA, TANZANIA ETC. VOTE FOR GERALDINE PEOPLE.

@Jackie_25 you are wrong,

Keeping Geraldine is more dangerous for the Nigerian course, first and foremost she & Nkenna are in another camp, which implies next week if Geraldine stays and any member of their camp wins Kevin would definatley be up again.

As for Emma she may not get to the finals, she has Itai, Nkenna & Mzamo issues, and finally the chances of an Angolan winning in a row is almost zero.

Geraldine leaving is better for the show and balances out the house dynamics
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by baby4u2(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
If you cant vote for gerry, please can you just avoid voting, cause SHE IS GOING OUT ANYWAY. No point in her loosing from her country, be patriotic to the end NIGERIANS. I even feel you will waste your time voting for Emma, cause a bigger percentage of votes are going to go for gerry anyway from NIGERIA. I even estimate nairaland may just be less than 1% of the population of people voting anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
jemilady:

Keeping Geraldine is more dangerous for the Nigerian course

Lol Jemi, while i agree with you i think you need to edit your post above,
You make it sound like Gerry is not from Nigeria shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
Furthermore if Geraldine leaves and we have Mzamo, Eddy and the other side Itai, Emma & Kevin and floater Nkenna (based on her current tiff with Mzamo)

Itai/Nkenna/Mzamo all have issues with Emma and she would be up again, it depends on who is HOH and who she is up against.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided still weighing & considering d arguements undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2009
shalom1234:

I hope we are all aware that Emma is actually a bigger threat than Gerry? There will be votes from Tanzania, Kenya, Angola, and all these will have to be split between Naija's representative (Kevin) and Emma should the latter remain till the end.

Gerry will only contest with Kevin on votes coming from Naija and it's obvious that Kevin will carry the day.

My suggestion is Emma should go  and anytime Nzamo comes up, we should keep her in the house to split the SADC votes between her and Eddie.

I rest my case.

jemilady:

Furthermore if Geraldine leaves and we have Mzamo, Eddy and the other side Itai, Emma & Kevin and floater  Nkenna (based on her current tiff with Mzamo)

Itai/Nkenna/Mzamo all have issues with Emma and she would be up again, it depends on who is HOH and who she is up against.

jemilady:

@Jackie_25 you are wrong,

Keeping Geraldine is more dangerous for the Nigerian course, first and foremost she & Nkenna are in another camp, which implies next week if Geraldine stays and any member of their camp wins Kevin would definatley be up again.

As for Emma she may not get to the finals, she has Itai, Nkenna & Mzamo issues, and finally the chances of an Angolan winning in a row is almost zero.

Geraldine leaving is better for the show and balances out the house dynamics

okei. now since everybody is doing the maths, i hv come up wid my own formula as well  grin. also geraldine's departure might jst about strengthen d evil powers of 9ja haters 2sense d 9ja numba reduction as a weakness on our part. most of them hv bin silenced bt soon they wil slowly bring out their evil claws and come out of their hiding places and start their useless attacks again. we had beta keep dem in deir sleeping positions till eternity. no doubt everyone has love 4kevin, and at the end of the day, all votes wil go in his favour. 4instance if kevin gets to d final,wid nkenna and geraldine alongside, personally, dier is no way in hell i'll split my vote among d oda weaker links, and i'm sure ,more dan 70% of people who can do d maths wont split deir votes as well. bt den again, who knows, geraldine's departure can also b a blessing in disguise. meanwhile, anybody way carry d mola, as at now, i no mind sha .

in btw, stil popping my corn     grin grin

i need not stress that from all indications, geraldine is going home on sunday. no two ways about it. . therefore, i hereby declare my mathematical formular, "extinct"  cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided even now still weighing & considering d arguements undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
u guys should stop being hard,if u won't vote gerry,don't vote emma,u don't lose anything if u do dat.let africa decide.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^^ Manny, Gerry will win Nigeria's vote easily, fear not wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
@lidbadon, i think at this stage we need to show some respect and the fact that we can be trusted by other countries who support us, first and foremost some Kenya's hold it against us that we did not support Jeremy though he would have gone out anyway.

Supporting Emma now does not mean really voting against Gerry but not being desperate to keep Gerry in. I think a lot of them would understand that Gerry is a Nigerian and she shld get the 9ja vote. If we are looking at the big picture we most think about the voters too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2009
@lindabon. Where have u been all day, i missed ya baby.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
@gtay, yeah dats the spirit man.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
@mannylex will u relax dude sheeeeesh!!!! undecided gerry WILL get naija vote so she can walk out head high
i know u r scared a LEO will be done on her where mozambique voted for kevin grin but just chill ok wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.