Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,550 members, 7,840,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154743 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
spicywax:

I fink it was "Nxt Movie Star", d same 1 Uti was in
kevin was in d first season of next movie star whilst uti was in d second or was it third installment of d show undecided
they weren't in d same season sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tatase(f): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2009
honeric01:

Oh true, thanks for the correction,  i now see why he's always like that with his "funny" faces,  it's his nature and anyone who thinks he acts all the time does not really know him and his history.

What does being on an acting reality show have to do with "acting" in the house? I'm missing the connection. Is it like an "all the world is his stage" situation where he's acting 24/7?
It is so obvious when he's being fake e.g. when he cried when Liz went and put his hand over his heart and then reached out to the air to demonstrate that he couldn't speak. . . it was like he'd have failed acting 101. He's not too bad when he's real like when he's telling stories etc but when he's fake, he's REALLY fake!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
Please we need updates on what's going on in the house.

How I miss GTAY. Sometimes I wish I can pay him for his efforts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2009
they r still showing d highlights of sunday till today guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ Thanks NaijaGal.

Kindly remember to give us a blow-by-blow account. Will try and make it worth your while.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
TexMex:

Please we need updates on what's going on in the house.

How I miss GTAY. Sometimes I wish I can pay him for his efforts.

LOL grin , Oya make i send u my account number na tongue

How u doing by the way?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
BB:

This is Big Brother, Good evening housemates

The nominated housemates for Eviction are Emma and Mzamo and Itai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
BB: Will the Head of House, Edward please come to the Diary Room now
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
back to d house after adverts

biggy announces d nominees

emma & mzamo & itai!

hoh called into d diary room
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
BB: Edward As head of house, you may save one of the housemates and replace this housemate with another housemate of your choice. If you do not do this, you too will be up for eviction

BB: Who do you want to save?

Eddie: I wish to save my girl Mzamo and i want to replace her with Kevin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
eddy saves mzamo and swaps with kevin(like dats any surprise) tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
it is kevin ooooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
Tatase:

What does being on an acting reality show have to do with "acting" in the house? I'm missing the connection. Is it like an "all the world is his stage" situation where he's acting 24/7?
It is so obvious when he's being fake e.g. when he cried when Liz went and put his hand over his heart and then reached out to the air to demonstrate that he couldn't speak. . . it was like he'd have failed acting 101. He's not too bad when he's real like when he's telling stories etc but when he's fake, he's REALLY fake!!!

Yes, he acts sometimes, but then it's like that's how he's in nature, he's so loving entertainment and acting that he unconsciously "act" sometimes, at least he's  not hurting or ridiculing anyone or any country, or is he? undecided

spicywax:

U have 2 agree with me dat dose faces r annoying most times - natural or acting.

Another man's food's another man's poison, i like it 90% when he''s being showed, even SARAH loves Kevin and always laugh when he's in his diary session grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ No suspense here, we all expected it init?

Back to the polling centre my friends, we're voting Kevin INNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
We knew the answer before it was even asked!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
he couldn't even return Kevin's gesture of saving him for once
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
shalom1234:

Bros, do you realize these guys are fighting it out for $200,000.00 USD = N 30,000,000.00 Naira  shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
GTay:

LOL grin , Oya make i send u my account number na tongue

How u doing by the way?
I 'm cool GTAY.

Back to the trenches.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
shalom1234:

He doesn't have the brain to remember that. he thinks so one-sided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tatase(f): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ honeric01,

No he's only ridiculing himself so its no skin off my nose. That his precocious attitude in the diary room with Sarah is another thing. I don't think its unselfconscious. I think he thinks its cute and endearing but its not. It's annoying and foolish but like you said one man's meat. . .

about final nominations:

Its only to be expected. I don't think any of the housemates will be surprised. Between Kevin and Itai, I really don't care who goes home. I've already resigned myself to Emma being in the finals because African men think she's hot and she's guaranteed to jiggle her chest all over the place. Based on patriotism (which Mr. There-Are-Too-Many-Nigerians-In-The-House lacks) and Itai's general shadiness, Itai should go home, and propose to his "gf."
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
GTay:

Bros, do you realize these guys are fighting it out for $200,000.00 USD = N 30,000,000.00 Naira  shocked

OMG!! na true oh. i neva even take time calculate dat moni wella. nahwah ooH! if that money reach nkenna hand, d girl go just faint, one time! omo next tin na die b dat! hmmmmm . .  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2009
Tatase:

@ honeric01,

No he's only ridiculing himself so its no skin off my nose. That his precocious attitude in the diary room with Sarah is another thing. I don't think its unselfconscious. I think he thinks its cute and endearing but its not. It's annoying and foolish but like you said one man's meat. . .

about final nominations:

Its only to be expected. I don't think any of the housemates will be surprised. Between Kevin and Itai, I really don't care who goes home. I've already resigned myself to Emma being in the finals because African men think she's hot and she's guaranteed to jiggle her chest all over the place. Based on patriotism (which Mr. There-Are-Too-Many-Nigerians-In-The-House lacks) and Itai's general shadiness, Itai should go home, and propose to his "gf."

Still maintains the fact that alot of people like him, infact more people like him even with his so called faking.

Itai, Emma and Kevin, uhmmm, tough call, the only connection Eddie has with Mzamo is because they both drink and smoke, that's all, nothing else, Eddie is too shallow to engage mzamo in an intelligent conversation. (even though Mzamo always thinks she's the most intelligent of all and tries to make people accept her own opinion and if they don't, she lashes out and starts misbehaving).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
lindabon:

OMG!! na true oh. i neva even take time calculate dat moni wella. nahwah ooH! if that money reach nkenna hand, d girl go just faint, one time! omo next tin na die b dat! hmmmmm . .  undecided

LOL, I can imagine her winning! Osuofia in London will be child's play compared to what she'll do wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
You guys should stop dreaming, she can't win it, so lets forget story.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
here we go again for our guy kevin, whether he's "fake", "acting" or "makes silly faces" no wahala
all dat has made me luv him more, if he doesnt win at d end of d day fine
just want him to get to d finals
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
Honestly at this point irrespective of what the HM's do, i am sticking my those i am supporting.

So for me its Emma & Kevin, Would have loved to include Itai but that cannot be possible, if he had voted to plan four people would have being up and both sides would have felt the heat.

So for Me its Kevin & Emma to the finally, especially Kevin despite his many missteps and short comings, at least he is no snake.

People who watch this show see his sincerity and thats why people vote him in spite of his irritating moments

Please Vote Kevin people and if we can spare a vote for Emma, even if she goes, Nigeria would be sure of Angola & Kenyan vote in the final thats impiortant
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
naijagal:

here we go again for our guy kevin, whether he's "fake", "acting" or "makes silly faces" no wahala
all dat has made me luv him more, if he doesnt win at d end of d day fine
just want him to get to d finals

^^^ awwwww  kiss

The least we can do is vote for Kev, Just like we normally do.

But honestly, this is kev's toughest battle yet, because he's up against his friends/alliance members so votes will definitely be split amongst all the three HMs. But the Inner me tells me ITAI will be the evicted HM come sunday!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tatase(f): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
Kevin fans, fear not. It's pretty clear that Itai will go home on Sunday, it would be pretty surprising if he didn't.

My heart supports Mzamo (1st) or Eddy (2nd) for the money. But my voting will support Nkenna. The amount of hatred she's engendered in Nigerians, she NEEDS that money to move to Benin Republic and start a business there, because she might find Naij too hot for her.

Since Kevin has so many fans, all of you guys will buy his album, no? So soon he'll have that kind of money and won't need the show's N30mil.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
Tatase:

But my voting will support Nkenna. The amount of hatred she's engendered in Nigerians, she NEEDS that money to move to Benin Republic and start a business there, because she might find Naij too hot for her.

shocked shocked shocked  grin Oh no you don't

Dont worry, she doesn't have to win . Her money pot would provide enough funds for her to relocate  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
I most say MNET has made a lot of money this year from this Kevin voting mania.

Well 9ja we most appreciate our own, you know Southern African people like weird things, which might explain the support he gets from some of those SADC countries despite the hatred.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
GTay:

shocked shocked shocked  grin Oh no you don't

Dont worry, she doesn't have to win . Her money pot would provide enough funds for her to relocate  wink

i understand $2,500+ is worth millions in CFA, i bet she can aswell relocate to Cotonou and be their next milloinaire cheesy
we need itai in the house next week so that the SAD-Crew will split their votes in the finals, meanwhile. . . . .
Vote vote vote kevmania is on!!!! it could just be me that will win the next PVR decoder or $1,000 cheesy grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
no time, voting for kevin begins, on all fronts, mxit, web, sms, do the same, boys are not smiling, eddie crossed the line here

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.