Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154820 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
Tatase:

But my voting will support Nkenna. The amount of hatred she's engendered in Nigerians, she NEEDS that money to move to Benin Republic and start a business there, because she might find Naij too hot for her.

buhahaha. that wont save her. nigerians are everywhere. even in d jungle.  lipsrsealed .my best advice wil be for her to teleport herself back in time. stone age will do her good. or maybe she can join the bushmen in Lesotho. *******hmmmmmmm . . .i can imagine Nkenna hunting for food and gathering coconut with her best friend gorilla and love of her life; chimpanzee***************. i bet she will fit in perfectly!!!. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
since kevin is gonna make it to d finals i wonder which country is gonna vote 4 nkenna grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by AccoPen(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
naijagal:

since kevin is gonna make it to d finals i wonder which country is gonna vote 4 nkenna grin

Her village people grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2009
@accopen LOL!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
naijagal:

AccoPen:

Her village people grin grin

and also
Pakistan, Iraq, Iran; and then later, they would invite her into their country for slaughtering.

in btw; una don look Nkenna wella ? ? ? dat girl resemble Osama Bin Laden ooo.  shocked shocked shocked . una sure say no be am sef?  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
All hands on deck for Kevin again people. He has never come up for nomination but he is the most replaced housemate on eviction while Emma is the most nominated. No assumptions, SADC will be saving Emma and Itai to get Kevin out.  abeg make una no tire. vote like it's the finals as we dey do am all over. Thanks! stupi Eddy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2009
and in addition, we gotta rely a lot on sms not just dis hourly online voting thingy
all our people outside d country should be encouraged to vote via sms as well since d online thing is kinda controversial since kevin's last save
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tatase(f): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
GTay:

shocked shocked shocked  grin Oh no you don't

Dont worry, she doesn't have to win . Her money pot would provide enough funds for her to relocate  wink

Be that as it may, I'll still vote Nkenna, not with actual money, but online of course (because its really not that serious). I still think she needs to have that money to guarantee that she permanently relocates from Nigeria (the $2000ish she has, she'll come back within 6mths). I also want her to have money to console herself because I feel bad for her that everyone hates her. If only she'd just shut up and never speak, it would be ok, Like when I watch her on mute, she's not that bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
Tatase:

If only she'd just shut up and never speak, it would be ok, Like when I watch her on mute, she's not that bad.

^^^^^^^ lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
I wonder what eddy's reason will be this time, i took out my sister mzamo and replaced with my brother kevin, Hmm? Old ignoramus! Im voting full time oh i hope kevin or emma wins the 200k and i'd love to see eddy's face when it happens.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by AccoPen(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
I tot Itai promised to drop cigar today. What's he holding now? Igbo or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
The online voting doesn't count for much. It is from the smes that MNET makes money from. make una bombard the lines wey put all the african people under one umbrella and the obodo land from which Yacob from come.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tatase(f): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2009
AccoPen:

I tot Itai promised to drop cigar today. What's he holding now? Igbo or what?

Enh he bet Kevin that if he smokes before the week was out he'd give Kevin 4 of his shirts and if he doesn't smoke, Kevin would give him his Gucci sunglasses that D'Banj gave him or whatever. . . He lost today and so Kevin got the shirts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ambber! I dey feel you die.smiley!. True talk any way we go do as we dey do
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by funkybaby(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2009
na wa oh

so kevin is up again !

anyway, time to reactivate my account and vote D grin

but seriously, that edward is veryyyyy stupid !  angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by AccoPen(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
Eddy is soooo dumb
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ who else could he have replaced wid. cos i neva saw him putting up nkenna. or should he have put himself instead?? 
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by funkybaby(f): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
lindabon:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ who else could he have replaced wid. cos i neva saw him putting up nkenna. or should he have put himself instead?? 

kevin had saved him before.
of what use is nkenna to him?
he is just dumb. QED!  angry angry

btw: i  watched consistently the haier thermocool next movie star thingy (season 1). kevin did real good and i preferred his performance to that of the girl that won - yohanna (or whatever the girl's name is). the guy is okay jare !
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
kevolution!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2009
funkybaby:

kevin had saved him before.
of what use is nkenna to him?
he is just dumb. QED!  angry angry

you mean when eddie was up against his twin?? i'm not sure kevin even remembers which of the twin he saved at the time.
--------------------
anyways, gat 2go vote kevin now. emma suld go abeg! we need her country's vote, and we need itai to further aggravate the confusion in SADC's camp!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
Eddie's chance of winnin jst got slimmer!

Kevin nd emma are obviously Africas favourite , puttin dem up against each other jst exposes his underG scheming. Nw we knw al dat talk abt not caring 4 d 200k is B.S.

Anywaz, its a least vote situation, so we must ensure dat even in countries were kevin is hated, he doesnt hv d least votes. (hp boiz ar already on d systems wit d format.lol)

sunday cnt come soon enuff, wanna see eddys face wen kevin survives AGAIN!

Comrades, ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORY ASCERTA! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2009
am voting Kevin 24 / 7 whether he is acting for the camera or not i will also vote for Itai
to bring Emma down
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2009
Nigerians in Nigeria please do not Split your votes its dangerous just Vote Kevin thru and thru
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chukz4real(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2009
Thanks Tsheda
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2009
@ chuks
pls edit ur post, dis is a very public site. Anybody cd google BBR and be directed to dis site. We dnt wnt non-nigerians readin dis kinda stuff.

Moreso, we dnt even nid to loud it, nlanders knw d format, infact we developed d format, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2009
guys, online voting alone aint gonna cut it dis time around
we gotta vote via sms as well, if we really want to be victorious at d end we gotta do it
God bless as you vote KEVIN kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2009
how much kevin go give me if him win that 200k self? well sha, i go still vote am sha. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2009
. . .Funkybaby,can u edit yr post pls  undecided >>>>>>>>>>>Thanks.

. .  I agree>>>> Kevin is irritating angry he is fake angry angry he can't rap to save his name angry angry angry  oh n lets not 4get how gullible he appears where Itai is concern angry angry angry angry . . . but uhmmmm. . . hey no one is perfect. . . or r u? appear on the next BBA so we all can judge grin grin soooooooooooo KEVOMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT IS!!! . . .

Votin lik ma life depends on it  grin n 2 think i once said i ain't votin no mo tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2009
jejelolatu:

@ chuks
pls edit your post, dis is a very public site.

Funkybabe should edit her own post also or make the Moderators do it for her and remove it pata-pata. Abi una no dey read this forum before? We know wetin dey so no need to be so obvious
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

. ( he is fake angry angry he can't rap to save his name angry angry angry

How do u discern if Kevin's fake? do you know how he behaves when in the midst of his own people?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2009
as long as a Nigerian head gets it this time i don't care what Kevin does with the money,i will surely go and see him at O Tambo airport and also get to give Nkenna a clap Cell phone voting guys lets show Africa what we are made of
its a bit challenging here because most Safricans Like Emma that's why i hate her for this week lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2009
Kevin said he would open an entertainment empire with the money (wise right) undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.