Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154189 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2009
kbone:

a big shout to the Nlanders that came out on sunday, lawyerchap, salsera, kaydee, ilugunboy and tampico. was great seeing you guys.

How U doin Man with this fuel scarcity?Meeting you and the others made my day.I queued for fuel and 2hours later.it wasn't my turn yet,i was just mad for nothing.I'll ask Tampico for your Email addy and the others too.Ilugunboy is so interesting,

@ Tampico
Thanks for all the calls and i now know why U're Tampico wink wink wink

@ Salsera
Sorry i cudn't recognize U again,It's like U did an extreme makeover, U're so hot!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
kaydee:

How U doin Man with this fuel scarcity?Meeting you and the others made my day.I queued for fuel and 2hours later.it wasn't my turn yet,i was just mad for nothing.I'll ask Tampico for your Email addy and the others too.Ilugunboy is so interesting,

@ Tampico
Thanks for all the calls and i now know why U're Tampico wink wink wink

@ Salsera
Sorry i cudn't recognize U again,It's like U did an extreme makeover, U're so hot!!!!

@Kaydee
Pls why am I Tampico, wud love to know
@BBA4 Attendees
It was really nice seeing salsera, n lawyerchap once again, and as for the others AWESOME!
Hope another cause gives us reason to meet again. It was quite nice.
Much love, Tampico cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
To the guys that made it to the get - together venue, I felt really honoured being in your midst.

With you guys, time flew and the conversations were really matured.

LC. Will really like to know you more, you are just one awesome guy!!. A huge thanks for the unexpected "stuff" given to each and everyone of us.

Kbone. Absolutely interesting dude. Nl will be better off with more of you around on the other threads.

Kaydee. Quiet, unassuming guy, but blessed with the uncanning ability to put his views across.

Salsera. Lovely and lively babe, with this babe around, you are surely guaranteed awesome and interesting times. The truth of the matter is that your man is simply a lucky dude.

Tampico! Tampico!!. Words failed me. To all NL guys looking for a wife, pray to have someone like this. Talk of beauty and brain mixed in good quantity and you are talking of Tampico.

Once again, it was absolutely nice sharing that evening with you guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
Apologies to the house and Tampico in particular. I had planned to be there but was knocked down by malaria on Friday and knowing that I had abt 16-17 hour trip by Monday evening I needed all the rest I could get. Happy it went well. Love y'all

Merry xmas and a wonderful new year/2010 ahead.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2009
Get together? Party? What the. . .?
I didn't know.

Hope you guys had fun?
Wow, i must have missed.

Would have flown in from Abj if only i knew.
Nothing like seeing the faces of the wonderful posters behind the Kevolution.

Anyway, it's still all good.
Any pix? Upload oh. . . wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2009
People,
It was absolutely fabulous hangin' out with you folks on Sunday. Salsera,Tampico and Kaydee are all old friends, but Ilugunboy and Kbone, just spectacular individuals. We must find some excuse to hang out again soon. Kbone, don't forget to join Naija Music Buzz on facebook. it will rock your world, trust me. You guys are just awesome. Thanks for coming out.

love y'all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2009
Sure missed out. Can we do this again? Don't mind hosting everybody.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2009
am glad u guys had fun at d get together, it feels rewarding to know dat a forum like this can bring people together & possibly make us life long friends cheesy
heres wishing my fellow BBR nairaland forumites a Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2009
It’s Official

Quinn Sieber of South Africa and Mozambique’s Jennifer Mussanhane

FORMER housemates in the Big Brother The Revolution (BBA 4) Quinn Sieber of South Africa and Mozambique’s Jennifer Mussanhane have officially announced that they are dating.

The duo revealed this during a press briefing in Lusaka last week Thursday.

Quinn and Jennifer were in the company of South Africa’s Liz Coka, Kenya’s Jeremy Ndirangu on the invitation of Paloma Manda to Zambia.

“Jen and I have been seeing each other for some time, we spoke about it and as you know the distance between South Africa and Mozambique is not far, so right now I can say our relationship is official,” Quinn said.

Quinn was, however, quick to say it was to early to consider marriage on the cards.
Jen said before getting into a relationship with Quinn she was seeing someone else whom she said she never really loved.

“I was in a relationship with someone else when I went into the Big Brother house but I never really loved the guy… but now I feel Quinn is the love of my life,” she said.

Jeremy, on the other hand, said he would have loved to continue his relationship with Angola’s Emma but was not ready to sustain a long distance relationship.

“At least for Quinn and Jen the distance between their countries is short, but when you talk of Angola and Kenya, the distance is too far…however, we are hoping we can work something else, but there are no promises,” he said.

On their future plans, Liz said she hopes to go into TV or radio, while Quinn, a former DJ said he would continue being on radio.

The four were later in the week joined by two other former housemates on a seven-day visit to Zambia.
During their stay to Zambia, they visited Kabwata orphanage center, attended the premiere of the movie Couples Retreat at Sterkinekor with Club Vegas hosting dinner last Friday.

The Lounge in Northmead hosted a party for the crew before their excursion extended to Kitwe, Paloma’s home, and later Livingstone.

Chrismar Hotel, Zambezi Airlines, Gesh Groove and Hot fm were among the sponsors for the crew’s visit.
Meanwhile, Paloma said she hopes to bring all the 25 housemates to the country.

Paloma said the visit was aimed at uniting her former housemates and giving them an opportunity to know more about the Zambian lifestyle and culture.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2009
Big Brother Africa 4 inmates visit Botswana

Quinn Sieber of South Africa and Jennifer Mussanhane of Mozabique, both from Big Brother House 4, on Friday (18/12/09) came to Botswana for a welcome party hosted for fellow housemate Kaone Rmontshonmyane, popularly known as K1.

K1 told The Sunday Standard that the duo’s visit was powered by the Department of Culture and Performing Arts.

“The department bought the housemates tickets, and Blue Line Boutique offered accommodation and transport. Other sponsors included Rodizio and O’Hagans who provided lunch, dinner and entertainment for the guests” he said.

According to K1 the former housemates also visited cultural sites in Botswana, the objective of which was to equip them with knowledge of Botswana culture and the various ways used to preserve it. The two also had a chance to experience, first hand, K1‘s efforts and contributions to protect and preserve Botswana culture.

“They also learnt about K1’s love and passion for culture, and the expectation is that they will emulate my cultural preservation efforts and exercise them in their respective countries” said K1.

The duo arrived early Friday morning, where upon they visited SOS village in Tlokweng and spent some time with the children.

Quinn Sieber told The Sunday Standard at the SOS village that he was inspired by his love and passion for working with kids to visit the SOS village before proceeding to Kanye.

“Working with kids is always great, I have done it back home and also in our visit to Zambia last week” he said.

He further said that, apart from his support for fellow housemate K1, his visit was inspirited by his passion and willingness to learn more about Botswana culture.

“I need to learn more about Botswana culture, especially since we are neighbors who share similarities in our life experiences and our history” he said.

Quinn also said that he was humbled by the hospitality and graciousness that Botswana extended to them upon their arrival, adding that Botswana people are very welcoming and nice.

“We felt very welcome when we arrived here and I am so looking forward to coming back here for a much longer stay” he said.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2009
Hope they find happiness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
Tampico:

@Kaydee
Pls why am I Tampico, wud love to know

It's simple!!! O dun gan ni, U're just as sweet as Tampico, Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
ayusman16:

Sure missed out. Can we do this again? Don't mind hosting everybody.

Careful what you wish for. You might just get it. Tell us when and where. grin grin grin

shalom1234:

It’s Official

Quinn Sieber of South Africa and Mozambique’s Jennifer Mussanhane

FORMER housemates in the Big Brother The Revolution (BBA 4) Quinn Sieber of South Africa and Mozambique’s Jennifer Mussanhane have officially announced that they are dating.

Good to hear some good has come out of that house. I'm happy for quinn (and secretly jealous too), Jen's a knockout. Just hope she's half as beautiful on the inside. Quinn is a great guy, so Jen is lucky too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
Happy New Year and guys and a (belated) Merry Christmas.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2010
yup, happy new year all, we do big things in 2010, all of us
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy new year guys smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Decade Housemates! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy new year to all the wonderful guys on this thread. Wishing you a prosperous 2010.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
kiss kiss kiss
                 i
                 i
                \/

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Akebulan: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

kiss kiss kiss
                 i
                 i
                \/

coooooool!

happy new year to you too
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2010
Happy new year my dear nairalanders, welcome to 2010!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by pascaleu: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
Cant wait 4 dem 2 come in
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2010
Happy new year people. May 2010 be all that you hope for it to be for you. do not forget to write out your plans and follow them up to execution. May you all be blessed beyond measure!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:18am On Jan 06, 2010
yh! hapi new year friends.  kiss
woah! cant bliv dis thread is stil up and running. best wishes to all in year 2010.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2010
Hapi nu year guy, any one know if emma is on facebook?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by baybbootz(f): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
OMG
I mis d revolution so much
i mis kevolution more kiss kiss kiss

I knw we were meant 2 b,its jus a mata ov tym. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
is it just me . . . sad  sad  sad
or life has been so boring without
Kevin, Eddy, Emma, Mzamo. . .and the one and only NKENNA!!!  grin
i really miss BBA*4*. gotta occupy my mind with something else though.

oooops, i almost forgot . . .HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND GALS!!!  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by gianni(f): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
guys,pull the plug on this thread already! lol!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by gianni(f): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
@lodbel,emma darochas is on facebook.happy new year,pippo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2010
@gianni: jst checked and nothing came up in d search result.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2010
sad miss the revolution gist and anxiety!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by gianni(f): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
rodbel:

@gianni: jst checked and nothing came up in d search result.

it's emma rocha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.