Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154348 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
For d girls:
Geraldine and Edna got da most votes but they'll all be up 4 eviction.

For d guys:
its jeremy VS smellington sorry hannington.

Are u guys reading d sms 4rm "PVR"?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by zenus(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
im wit girl
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2009
GTay:

If the 9ja gurls are not lively, they'll both be booted out, Geraldine used the Guitar as an excuse not to mixup or use the sauna (pool?)
there's already talk of 9ja being too many in the house already!

This is what I dont understand about this whole thing.

Pray, does she have to get into the pool(the interest being the bikinis), to be relevant?

Thats why sometimes i feel the whole big brother concept is just warped
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by zenus(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2009
What other ppl does is that they gang up against Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lol. Smellington.
In the mnet website there is already talk about booting 'those many nigerians'. This 3 Nigerians thing is causing beef against us, I wonder why they did it. It could be because of the cash they hope to gain from the plenty votes Nigerians would make to keep 3 people in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
My fav gals are
Emma grin
Mzamo
Jen_hott stuff

i don't like any of the nigerian girls
Geraldine- too boring
Nnkenna- Too local and fugly angry

Kevin still my guy!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
I'm patriotic but,

Geraldine cannot survive with this attitude, she shouldnt have bothered coming to the show! lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by toluh(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
beeswax:

I know its still too early to judge but I honestly don't see most of these gals going far.
Just hope our Naija babes can go d distance, and I pray none of them spoils Kevin's swagger

that's also my prayer too.
i hope the gals will step up their game sha, am not just feeling them at all
Kevin ROCKS
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
Geraldine is most likely goin out 1st . . . them roommate don't seem to like her either . . . she got the most vote out from d girls tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
Madam d Madam Paloma talk talk grin. . .all them girls are up 4 eviction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh d suspense  . . . they don't seem bothered though  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
grin Damn crazy ladies. . . found them some cigarette packs n they are all
screaming lik its ice cream grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chaps09(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
for d guyz na ginger nite this nite no b for small boys(itai)
hanninton don swim by force, guyz don gingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dey Goooooooooooooooo
na water them go sleep tonite
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by agabaI23(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
Any online streaming site guys?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2009
The twins have been discovered. Quinn and jeremy know.
And the boys now know that there are girls in the house. The girls were too loud.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2009
I can't believe it!!! Its just been two weeks, hope they make it to the four weeks.

Those gals were warned now they've ruined everything. Looks like it just wasn't a time for revolution in big brother
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2009
Four weeks? I thought they were supposed to move in with the boys next week?
The boys were excited when they found out about the girls.
Figures.
Hannington had already asked to see a shrink if there wouldn't be any women in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2009
The girls as tearing down the wall this sunday. But the twins hav another two weeks to go before they move into the house as individual housemates. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
i hope d show wil b exciting.but anyway, so far so good,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Reptyle(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2009
All of you saying Geraldine is boring should remember the fact that she was selected for her character traits. She definitely cannot come into the house and be something she isn't. Some are loud; some are quiet; others are somewhere in between. Overall, the diverse characters either complement each other and get along or antagonize each other and cause sparks to fly. That is the whole essence of the game.

As regards having three housemates, I think it is aimed at splitting the votes from Nigeria. Think about it, Nigeria has a population of about 150 million (?) Compared to a Botswana for instance that has about 3 million (or less) we would be untouchable when it comes to voting. Don't forget that it is now positive voting. So if there was only one Nigerian in the house, no country can touch us numerically. I think the organizers were just trying to create a level playing field.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by oreoluwa(f): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
Reptyle:

All of you saying Geraldine is boring should remember the fact that she was selected for her character traits. She definitely cannot come into the house and be something she isn't. Some are loud; some are quiet; others are somewhere in between. Overall, the diverse characters either complement each other and get along or antagonize each other and cause sparks to fly. That is the whole essence of the game.

As regards having three housemates, I think it is aimed at splitting the votes from Nigeria. Think about it, Nigeria has a population of about 150 million (?) Compared to a Botswana for instance that has about 3 million (or less) we would be untouchable when it comes to voting. Don't forget that it is now positive voting. So if there was only one Nigerian in the house, no country can touch us numerically. I think the organizers were just trying to create a level playing field.

TRU TLK!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
But big brother allows a user to vote every hour on the hour. So 150million people can vote for 3house mates over and over again, EQUALLY. It wouldn't make a difference. It can even be 3nigerians at the finals. wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
Dont be ignorant, a country's vote counts as one, an aggregrate vote in 9ja will pick one person, total votes will amount to number of countries voting, i.e 14, so it will be split among nominees like that e.g, Lagbaja, 4, Lagbaja2, 3, Lagbaja3, 1, Remember nw?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by toluh(f): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
gmyguy:

Dont be ignorant, a country's vote counts as one, an aggregrate vote in 9ja will pick one person, total votes will amount to number of countries voting, i.e 14, so it will be split among nominees like that e.g, Lagbaja, 4, Lagbaja2, 3, Lagbaja3, 1, Remember nw?
Don't agree with u here,the rules have changed, if it were 2 be 1 vote 4 a country we would have seen the Countries voting list on Sunday. if 5Million people in Naija votes,the votes will be counted as 5million nt 1 as it used to be. it's the REVOLUTION
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
Oh lord Nkenna can talk!!

Wat is she talkin about embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
. . . n wat's wit the uniform biggie? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
WackyJ1:

But big brother allows a user to vote every hour on the hour. So 150million people can vote for 3house mates over and over again, EQUALLY. It wouldn't make a difference. It can even be 3nigerians at the finals. wink grin

gmyguy:

toluh:

Don't agree with u here,the rules have changed, if it were 2 be 1 vote 4 a country we would have seen the Countries voting list on Sunday. if 5Million people in Naija votes,the votes will be counted as 5million nt 1 as it used to be. it's the REVOLUTION

ok guys, which one is it? who is rite and who is wrong
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
Lets vote,
The nominees are:

WackyJ1 grin grin
toluh smiley
gmyguy sad

Voting costs #100
You can also vote online free of charge at www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-320044.160.html
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by maedan(f): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2009
BBA always manages to select the most un-hot Nigerian females to feature in the show. Because they know any reasonably hot Naija chick will outshine everyone. So they give us the "dryos" as tokens knowing they'll soon be evicted. I promise you there were finer, livelier Nigerian chicks that auditioned for the show. Such is life. Good to know Keving is "repping" but he's being too careful for his own good----
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2009
@ wackj1, feeling me hun?
wuz up wt the BBa sms, it takes 4eva to upload, browser is 2 buzy, d girls wtout boys is boring, all they talk about is shaving their armpits, d**ks pokin em wen dancin wt boys, Smokin, drinking, and the 9ja girls are no were to be found + dint rili feel that green and red beret outfit
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mystikal(m): 4:48am On Sep 16, 2009
@ Maedan
are u watching the BBA?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2009
@gmyguy i feel ya. I tried some of those sms myself but i didn't see anyone come out, Think they were processing it or somtin,
The only thing the girls did that was interesting to me was the truth or dare, damn grin those girls can be crazy, They drink and smoke like the world's coming to an end, using complex maths to calculate how much cigarates to request frm biggy. Can't blame the girls though. As for the 9ja gals Nnkenna can hold her own, not so sure about geraldine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2009
i tot Jen was like da bom, but there's dis girl i c, elizabeth , dnt knw her name, light, busty, and i like em, is it emma, a lot of hair and liz 2, Quinn has a rili cute smile, wzcky racer, i concur, those girls will go wild if biggie rili wants, jus starve em off cigarettes and shepe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.