Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156901 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by maedan(f): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2009
@ mystikal

why u dey ask grin. With internet, anything is possible wink.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
Emma seems to be one of the dominant personalities in the palace. She is really pretty and could actually upstage Jennifer as the centre of attraction when they join the house next week. She practically lives in her bikini, but that should change next week. lol.
Watched the show for all of three hours last night and never caught a glimpse of any of the Nigerian girls. Are they so intimidated by the other girls? I'm afraid for them o. I thought Nkenna at least was a livewire but, i don't know anymore.
Filbert is getting in everyone's face and on my nerves too. The latest victim of his aggression is Itai. He went all up in the brother's face yesterday again, after having his face-off with Kaone a few days ago. The moment he is nominated, i'm sure he's going.
Can only get in three hours of viewing time each day so my posts may not be as detailed as i'd like. But on weekends though. i'm camped in front of the tv so i can give more detailed posts then.

@Uchetobi
Good to see you too. How's it been?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ndi(f): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hello My Peeps!!!!

It is so wonderful to join you all on the Big Brother REVOLUTION; I see some of my old Housemates are here already, there was a lot of controversy on BBA2 that made the thread very interesting to read while BBA3 was neither here nor there, some of the housemates were wannabes and I did not find it as interesting as BBA2, right from the second eviction, I knew Ricco was going to grab the cash.

Well the REVOLUTION is here and the interesting thing is the suspense Biggy has created. First the guys arrived without the babes and we all thought it was going to be a guy thing, just a week later the girls arrived!!!!! in an Aston Martin no less!! What an entrance! Sexy and sassy – this group of ladies are the most attractive and diverse Biggy has ever had!
Just a pity the poor boys will have to wait another whole week before they get to experience the full female factor. 
I love the fact that BBA producers have shaken up the selection this time, after all, Africa is a continent of many colours and shades – finally a couple of whiteys made it in, even a brownie or two,  Much more reflective of Africa today.  Two interesting things I cannot wait to see happen;   

i) When the twins would be revealed/caught.  shocked
ii) When the girls would meet with the guys!!!!Wow!!!! shocked    shocked those two moments would be PRICELESS!!! and I would not want to miss it for the world.  tongue
Did you guys see how the boys celebrated when they heard the voice (noise) of the girls? You can imagine what they would do when they finally meet the girls.  cool cool cool
Among the guys, I like our homeboy Kevin, he is representing us very well, after all he said in one of his presentations that he was chosen because he happened to be the Evolution for the Revolution, well big ups. I like Filbert, he looks like our own Musician Ikechukwu, at least that was what I thought before Nonhle (the celebrity guest) confirmed it. Aside the fight he’s had with Kaone (K1) & Itai I still think he is intelligent and entertaining, I also like Jeremy, Itai ChloroQuine (Skelembe) what’s it with the head thing??  Funny enough I also like Hannington, I would like him to be in the house when the girls arrive whether his personal hygiene would improve by then. 

Wayoe’s eviction was cool with me (Good riddance to bad rubbish) the guy is fake as far as I am concerned, when he was doing the press up last week,  I wondered whether it was him that was feeling the pain or the viewers because the guy went on and on as if them force am! He just wasn’t representing Ghana at all and Ghanaians voted Kevin instead lol!!  grin grin grin grin I laughed when the Housemates were imitating Wayoe’s stay in the house, it was very entertaining. I felt for Teddy though, I loved his mimicry of the Britons on one of his presentations, but if his eviction was to make Jeremy remain in the house, no wahala, for the twins, apart from the twist they bring to BB4 Revolution, they could be evicted for all I care.

For the Female Housemates……

Namibia’s female representative – hairdresser Rene Moolman – looks like a real party girl! Lively and outrageous, the strap is already buzzing with her name, not all so positive but hey, even if they talk crap about her at least they’re talking about her.
And that hair! Eish!!!! – mad and so very, very blonde! cool cool cool cool cool
Jennifer from Mozambique, seems to be top choice in the public’s eye too, she’s got that cutesy pretty factor but I’ve learned that first impressions can be misleading. Pretty girls are not necessarily cool, entertaining or particularly nice for that matter. Tanzanian Elizabeth also seems nice, I loved her entrance on Sunday, she showed the audience some love and they really liked her but our dear Geraldine was the direct opposite, from the first day, I knew she was going to bore us to death (as if them force am to come Big brother show angry angry angry angry angry) I hope she does not turn out to be another Maureen, the Spatula, I would not mind if she were the first girl to leave the house. Nkenna is still o.k but they should be on top of their game, I feel they are intimidated by the other girls as I hardly feel their presence in the house especially when a healthy debate is going on. Biggy knows that Nigeria is a very populous country hence the 3 rep from Nigeria, the two girls could be evicted for all I care but Kevin is a no go area. The good thing is that the boys are not up for eviction come Sunday, so our votes could just go to the girls, so Nkenna all the way.

First impression bitches include Zimbabwe’s Krystal, South Africa’s Liz (she could be loud at times) and Angola’s Emma. But like I said, first impressions and all that! Palomo is o.k for now (just for the katakata she would cause when they eventually meet the boys, you know that thing about her past………,  Ik mentioned. grin grin grin grin

The girls are chilling in a stylish but tiny pozzie, complete with a Jacuzzi and only one bed.  embarassed embarassed
Can you just imagine, 12 glamorous babes in such a cramped space, one shower, one toilet and only one bed? A recipe for disaster and chaos – no doubt! sad sad sad sad
The ladies will stay in their quarters for this week, developing friendships and even frenemies, forming alliances and sussing out the competition, all the while watching and analysing the guys every move on the big screen!
On the morning of their first day in BB house, the girls were hit with surprise nominations. They were all wondering whether it was because they told Biggy that they do not know each other very well and Biggy put all of them up for possible eviction come Sunday.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just how different is this year’s Big Brother Africa Show??
• Big Brother is now a female voice compared to the male deep voice. (maybe we should call it Big Sister instead) wink wink wink wink
• Week one commenced with male housemates only. sad sad
• Uganda and Kenya have two Housemates each.
• Nigeria has three housemates.  shocked shocked
• Each housemate has been given $ 2,500 which can reduce depending on failed tasks.
• Kabelo/KB was replaced with IK as the host of the show. cool cool
• Housemates were welcomed by stars who stayed in the house for 24 hours.  cool cool cool
• No Shower Hour.  wink wink
• All housemates to share the same room.  shocked shocked
• In the past shows, all the previous participants could grace the opening ceremony, but not the revolution. This featured the past three winners and how they are getting on with their lives. Cherise is happily married in UK, London Richard is in the final stages of setting up his recording firm, happily married and Ricco is in Brazil.
• Some countries like Tanzania are not represented in the first week.
• 12 girls got into the house in the second week.  shocked shocked shocked
• The final section of the opening ceremony had more sad viewers than those who were happy simply because the female housemates were nowhere to be seen.
• The male housemates got to the venue on bikes, the girls in posh cars (Aston Martin)  while a helicopter brought IK.  cool cool
• Identical twins are in the show just to spice up the game.
• The prize money has been doubled from USD 100,000 to USD 200,000
So much for the brief,  hope to drop by soon……,  that is if work gree me. So far so good. Cheers!!!!!!!. cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kellorah: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
sad ok. . . .for real tho,the guyz r mo interestingggggggggggg to watch. . . the babes r foin but soooooooo tongue blah

Nkenna i thought at first she was gonna b a thrill  undecided undecided undecided but now she jus .  . . . i don't kno. . . lik she is afraid to open her mouth n talk or somefin
Interpretation--->>>>Ladies camp?>>>>>>>>>.BORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
Is Kevin in anyway related to M.I?

Well why do I ask?

1) He is Short
2) He Raps
3) He is from J town
4) Well, there is some resemblance
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
For me emma is the most beautiful black chick there. Followed by jennifer, and elizabeth.
EMMA has already confessed that she likes jeremy's muscles i think elizabeth says she will shave hannington though i'm yet to confirm it.
Mzamo says she prefers yacob to all the boys cos she terms him as quiet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by b0y(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
Shit this is getting really interesting.BBA carefully selected the craziest girls from africa.To me girls with tatoos and cigarette are CRAZY.Its nice sha cos i just de watch black breasts and thick ass since d show start.I hope they do a little strip-tease or sneak show of their nudity cos i can't wait.Plus i hope the studs (guys) shag all they can if they ain't slackers cos these gals are out 4 a good Bleep.Jacuzzi show was HOT: look at that biatch showing off her ass in the transparent white panties! Man i can't/won't miss one bit of the show trust me.Each time i watch the girls part,i get an erection, Argh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2009
b0y:

Man i can't/won't miss one bit of the show trust me.Each time i watch the girls part,i get an erection, Argh

hmmmmm, wat a freaky erection, . . . . easy oo wink

anyways,well i tink d gals r more interest'n dan d guys though
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2009
Kevin is a member of Smokers (Yacob,Edward,Phil,Hanington) and Non-Smokers (Quinn,Jeremy,Itai) allilance although he admits to being more with the Non-Smokers believing that they are more focused on the prize. BB asked him if he was a spy for the Non-Smokers he replied by saying he's just playing the GAME!

I suspect there will be 2 evictions this weekend on the female side. Probably Geraldine ( tongue) and Edna, Nkenna only talks when the topic is about men while Geraldine doesnt at all (She must feel her parents are watching her lol)

This is my perception of the housemates

MALE TOPS: Kevin,Phil,Jeremy,Quinn(not if he was black),Hanington is needed in house
MALE FLOPS: Yacob (Mafia/lazy),Leonel (A waste of potential)

FEMALE TOPS: Jen,Emma,Rene(She'll shake the house this wkend)
FEMALE FLOPS: Geraldine,Edna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2009
ndi girl let me 1st say WELCOME!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

girlfriend thanks so much for your analysis, its beautiful, LC would be proud too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by agabaI23(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2009
Is it me or does someone else think that the organisers are trying hard to copy BB UK.

First is the arrival single sex contestants- UK did it . The only difference girls arrived first before boys.

Camping new entrants in a another house, UK also did it.

Come on there is no revolution. they are just copying.

All good anyway. Let them return shower hour angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
The girls got so much hand on the alcohol yesterday and I wondered whether they drink that much at home.

Those girls get nice futures and their past looked pretty good. Damn!!!!

Please, someonetell the organisers to return the shower hour for perverts like me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by agabaI23(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2009
ilugunboy:

The girls got so much hand on the alcohol yesterday and I wondered whether they drink that much at home.

Those girls get nice futures and their past looked pretty good. Damn!!!!

Please, someonetell the organisers to return the shower hour for perverts like me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2009
mehn, dat kinkiest place u've done it, had me really doubting the honesty in dat Nkenna'z story sef. ( d super-story wey she compose no get part two). It was so beyond d realms of believability. . . . wuld love d girlie to stay in d show but she gat 2chill. she is too hyper at d moment. . . .  wel if dat is her true self, den who am i 2judge,  go girls, 

sori buh d boys r way too boring 4my liking. dats y i've barely noticed dem.but i sure remember dat childish arguement btw phil + hannington = Kaone. little-girls quarrel indeed. most of these guys need to grow some balls especially phil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Phil: "pray to God that i leave dis sunday. just pray".

funny kaone is still alive and bubbling after his empty threat.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
lindabon:

sori buh d boys r way too boring 4my liking. dats y i've barely noticed dem.but i sure remember dat childish arguement btw phil + hannington = Kaone. little-girls quarrel indeed. most of these guys need to grow some balls especially phil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Phil: "pray to God that i leave dis sunday. just pray".

funny kaone is still alive and bubbling after his empty threat.

haa haa haa cheesy cheesy cheesy, phil was just acting for his alliance guys dat nite
he wasnt gonna do didly squat to k1 (at least not in bba), he was playing for d camera
by d next morning he was sober and am sure regretted dat outburst of childishness

meanwhile did u guys watch thier presentation dis evening?
men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of them were looking sharp and very handsome cheesy grin
(see hannington, you look good when you shower and dress up like a civilised gentleman)
honestly these guyys r more entertaining dan d gals or am just used to them embarassed
i am really proud of all of them even yacob

viva bba4!
viva d revolution!!
viva africa!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2009
Kevin, itai and kaone are just pretending to be in the middle. Its kevin, jeremy and quinn's plan for then to be spies in the camp of the non-smokers. Very ingenious looks like this nigerian guy has got it all planned out.
GO KEVIN WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK grin grin grin grin grin

As for the girls
emma, jen, elizabeth
as my favourites. Rene is very funny it would be nice to hav her in the house a little longer.
Any time i see Nnkenna i'm ashamed, she is just pretending to be who she is not. In fact i don't know anymore.
She acts very hyper and talkative when with the girls mainly because (i think) she wants to impress them and fit in instead of looking at the prize.
But there was a time she told big brother that she is a quiet person and sometimes likes time to herself which i believe is a big lie cos i'm yet to see that side of her.
Geraldine is the dryest girl there, always sickly and quiet. I don't even know why they brought her there. Even mzamo that was said to be the quiet one knows how to loosen up.
Enough said,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2009
WackyJ1:

GO KEVIN WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK grin grin grin grin grin

As for the girls
emma, jen, elizabeth
as my favourites. Rene  is very funny it would  be nice to hav her in the house a little longer.
Any time i see Nnkenna i'm ashamed, she is just pretending to be who she is not. In fact i don't know anymore.
She acts very hyper and talkative when with the girls mainly because (i think) she wants to impress them and fit in instead of looking at the prize.
But there was a time she told big brother that she is a quiet person and sometimes likes time to herself which i believe is a big lie cos i'm yet to see that side of her.
Geraldine is the dryest  girl there, always sickly and quiet. I don't even know why they brought her there. Even mzamo that was said to be the quiet one knows how to loosen up.
Enough said,         
               Honestly,. . . i kinda agree wit alla the above . . . i think i prefer Geraldine to Nkenna now. . . she doesn't talk much n so does not say embarrassing things that seem so untrue lik NKENNA! . .even some of the roomates b'lived Nkenna lied when she was relating her Kinky sexcapade wit the underage guy  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed . . . someone said"she is lieing" embarassed . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2009
give geraldine time, i dont think she is 'dry' cos whenever she speaks, she's interesting. Whatever may be the case, I think Nigeria should have at least one nigerian girl and one nigerian guy. The question is, for the long haul, who do you want the Nigerian girl to be? I think Geraldine is the less of 'two evils'
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
i love the way d guys ended deir task. d dressing was killing. hannigton looked really polished. i wish he'll wear tuxedos all d time, (even to bed  wink ). love 'em all.

REMEMBER:  the eviction is still on!! 4 us 9jaz, it all melts down to geraldine/ nkenna. make ya choice peple, 
but from my own lil analysis, notin more can be expected from nkenna except wat she has already exhibited, and her unusual outburst(including her "i was 12years old and the guy was 16" tales by moonlight),  but geraldine stil has more bottled up I tink, if giv'n tym 2unpack wat she has in stock,  maybe it will bring a good show. . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
and please, who told Liz (Liziwe) that AFRICA IS A COUNTRY undecided ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2009
can this thread be on the home page please?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hotteju(f): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2009
WTF Is wrong with Nkenna
is she drunk?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2009
That Nkenna is going to embarrass the hell out of Nigerians.

I think we have had enough of such in the past couple of months to last us a lifetime.

Geraldine should remain in the house. She seems like someone who is intelligent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Bisowo(f): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2009
At first, I had hopes for a livelyshow from Nkenna. But honestly, I've been disappointed over and over. Infact, I don't like it anymore anytime the camera's on her. I feel she has nothing new to offer; just trying to 'belong'. Personally, I think G'dine is a better female rep for Naija, tho, both of them could very well get ejected this weekend for all I care. [sub][/sub]Methink Nkenna's obviously intimidated by the other girls, hence, her muteness!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by b0y(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
What da Bleep, I mean, WHAT THA bleeping Bleep is wrong with BBA? Has d entire crew turned monks or something, They keep toggling cameras just to avoid 'supposedly' semi nude scenes.Gosh that is sooo not cool.Then WTF is the 18NL rating for when all we get are U-14 suitable content? So much for the Revolution.Tsk tsk tsk
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2009
Ambber:

can this thread be on the home page please?

It's been on the homepage since sept06 when the show started. Right now its on Page 2 though.

hotteju:

WTF Is wrong with Nkenna
is she drunk?

Drunk is an understatement, How did she ever selected? Geraldine is boring but at least she's not damaging Nigeria's rep

Anyone noticed how Jen (mozambique) looks like a nigerian? Igbo to be exact?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2009
b0y:

What da Bleep, I mean, WHAT THA bleeping Bleep is wrong with BBA? Has d entire crew turned monks or something, [b]They keep toggling cameras just to avoid 'supposedly' semi nude scenes.[/b]Gosh that is sooo not cool.Then WTF is the 18NL rating for when all we get are U-14 suitable content? So much for the Revolution.Tsk tsk tsk

Thot I was the only one that observed that shitty. They better allow the cameras or else. . . . . . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2009
d guys have discovered the passports of the ladies, see shrieks of excitement cheesy
now big broda has them all excited, oh boy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hauwabd(f): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yes GTay, Jen does look Nigerian, like Nkiru Sylvanus, the crying actress.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
naijagal:

d guys have discovered the passports of  the ladies, see shrieks of excitement  cheesy
now big broda has them all excited, oh boy

yeah. saw dat too. heheheh,  d boiz cant wait. they are really excited (though "ga"yacob seem to be passive at d discovery.) quinn was extra excited and phil as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2009
In my opinion, Nkenna should be one of the contestants to get the boots at the next eviction ceremony. She simply lacks original xter; a shame, for someone that showed so much initial spark. Empty vessel,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.