Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155143 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2009
Ok ppl its that time again, Its no surprise, we had it coming.
No need cryin over spilled kunu.
Just vote vote vote EVERY HOUR OOOHH if ur not gonna vote just SHUT UR HOLE
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
i dont see kevin surviving this one y'all. i'll try my best for them though  sad cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2009
if in d realms of impossibility kevin manages to survive dis one, his ego and pride will so rise till it reaches boiling point. . . its sad dat nkenna's juju is too strong for words. maybe d juju dey work in such a way dat wen d HOH enters d dairy room to make d swap, dey automatically forget her name. . . .

wel its very possible dat kristal might drag quinn down! jst try'n 2b hopeful amid d hopeless situation. do u blame me, i'm try'n 2b optimistic here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
Yeah wise boy leonel. Let d top dogs destroy each oda. D way i c it. Kristal is not getin ne vote 4rm ne where. But quin sure will. But d questn is will his votes surpass dat of kevin nd eliz put 2geda?(i dnt think so) provided d anti-3nigerian housemates is not activated.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2009
what was Leonel's reason for swapping with Kevin and Elizabeth?

lindabon:
its sad dat nkenna's juju is too strong for words. maybe d juju dey work in such a way dat wen d HOH enters d dairy room to make d swap, dey automatically forget her name. . . .

lol! Its not impossible! What other explanation is there for the Itai mix-up last week? Even Quinn wey swap Ed/Emma instead of Nkenna/Itai no fit explain am

true talk about Kevin's ego by the way,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
People do love Quinn but hate Kris.
This may work in Kev's favour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
What i know is ,

Kevin is not gonna get any love from Ethiopia, Uganda, South Africa, Zimbabwe Guaranteed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2009
changed my mind!  i gat 2start voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2009
ok.wateva happens dis time no shakin cool wil stil vote Kevin/Elizabeth tho . . . but good luck 2 anybody who wins.

i don tire abeg tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
On Gerry's claim of being a virgin !!!

The Housemates interrogate Geraldine about her five year long relationship. Kristal finds it hard to understand that Geraldine has never spent a night with her boyfriend. Geraldine says that he has spent whole days with him but drives back to her hostel when it is time to got to sleep.

Leonel finds it even more shocking that Geraldine's boyfriend is 26 years old. Jeremy thinks that the boyfriend has probably cheated because men cannot go that long without "getting some".

Kristal tells Geraldine that what matters is what Geraldine believes. Kristal says that she believes that her boyfriend has never cheated on her either
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
Its not impossible. She could be a virgin, how would anyone else know if it's not true? In any case what does it matter?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
Leonel and Mzamo had sex? !!!

A sneek view was shown during the nomination show.
Mzamo and Leonel were naked and kissing in the shower.
It is very likely they had sex.

Leonel sits with Emma in the garden and tells her about his secret deed with one of the Housemates.

Emma wants to know if he kissed or touched this Housemate in question. Leonel says they did more than that. Emma is shocked and wants to know when and where it happened. Leonel says that he cannot tell Emma specific details.

Leonel tells Emma he does not want to do it anymore. Emma wants to know if this particular Housemate is going after Leonel wanting more. Leonel tells Emma that that is the problem and that he does not have any chemistry with this Housemate. He says that there are truly no strings attached and he does not want to hurt the Housemate's feelings.

Leonel continues to say that he feels uncomfortable with the situation because he does not like lying about his feelings. Emma continues to ask Leonel about the identity of the Housemates. Emma suspects that it’s between Mzamo and Nkenna but does not think Nkenna “would do it”.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
am so mad at leo rite now angry angry angry, silly boy didnt put nkenna like i thought
i also like quin but certainly not krystal, wish it was d way i thought it wud go i wud have so voted ma heart out for quin but obviously i gats to vote for kevin
he has been getting on our nerves in recent times(yeah i said it) but i still have faith in him no matter wat

i cant believe we are gonna put up with NKENNA for another week AGAIN shocked
leo u r nothing but a  lipsrsealed

Ziggy_mama:

ok.wateva happens dis time no shakin cool wil stil vote Kevin/Elizabeth tho . . . but good luck 2 anybody who wins.          

i don tire abeg tongue
i feel u ma sista, i feel u
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
well, . . . . . . . .so far according to the sms strap, GH,TZ,KE,ZM and of course NG are for keliz, the rest are swingin to the other side,not gud enuf for the naija boy.so sad, neva thot kevin wuid be the first naija to leave the house. in short we are repless , . . . . . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
Well why did you guys go vote Eddy/Emma, if We had supported Botswana at least we would have something to slavage from the Southern African Countries. And becos Quinn is white, we might have saved Kevin.

Honestly i don't see Kevin surviving its a done deal sorry guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
Quinn already leading in the unofficial poll.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2009
Dang!!!!! Kevin & Elizabeth are so gone. Not even INEC can change the outcome of this one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2009
/\
i
i
Remember,anything can happen. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
Quin this kevin that blah blah and even more blahp
U guyz are 4gettin the rules of the game,

THE HOUSE MATE WITH THE LOWEST VOTES LEAVES, DRAGGIN HIS/HER COMRADE DOWN,

So news flash guyz, This fight is between ELIZABETH VS KRISTAL

kevin and quin are already farahead in votes so lets remember to carry elizabeth along.

Those lookin at the unofficial polls, tell us results of eliz vs kristal thats how u kno who is goin down
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
i dont want kevin or quin to go, if i could i would suggest to bb producers to get rid of d team member who has d least vote
dat way elizabeth and krystal can walk for all i care and let d guys stay, now dat would be a revolution right there
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
dominique:

well,  . . . . . . . .so far according to the sms strap, GH,TZ,KE,ZM and of course NG are for keliz, the rest are swingin to the other side,not gud enuf for the naija boy.so sad, neva thot kevin wuid be the first naija to leave the house. in short we are repless ,  . . . . . . . .  

what of angola and namiba

GTay:

What i know is ,

Kevin is not gonna get any love from Ethiopia, Uganda, South Africa, Zimbabwe Guaranteed  grin

Including Botswanna, am not too sure about Mozambique and rest of africa and i think zambia's vote will decide
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
Me thinks its highest vote that is considered.
BTW, where did they say it's the lowest vote of one partner? Source?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
JUST KEEP VOTING, FORGET ABOUT WHO'S LEADING, kevin stays i guarantee you guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
honeric01:

JUST KEEP VOTING,  FORGET ABOUT WHO'S LEADING,  kevin stays i guarantee you guys

i'll vote till i tire. . . no matter what comes of it at least i'll know i've tried.
right now i'm thinking AO, ZM, KE, GH, TZ, BW, ROA and GOD are in our favour. lets not lose lope
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2009
I hope he survives, How can he go before Nkenna and Mzamo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2009
soki2ng:

Quin this kevin that blah blah and even more blahp
U guyz are 4gettin the rules of the game,

THE HOUSE MATE WITH THE LOWEST VOTES LEAVES, DRAGGIN HIS/HER COMRADE DOWN,

So news flash guyz, This fight is between ELIZABETH VS KRISTAL

kevin and quin are already farahead in votes so lets remember to carry elizabeth along.

Those lookin at the unofficial polls, tell us results of eliz vs kristal thats how u kno who is goin down

You've obviously been looking at the wrong rule - book, matey.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Positivity(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

Can someone pls tell Kevin and his cohort to stop serenading the world with juju made in Nigeria? undecided One would think there're better things to talk about. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
Positivity:

shocked shocked shocked

Can someone pls tell Kevin and his cohort to stop serenading the world with juju made in Nigeria? undecided One would think there're better things to talk about. undecided

totally feel u. this whole rubbish was engineered by the 1 and only madam busybody and the other 2 dummys happily joined in. they've covered all possible embarassing topics eg armed robbery using juju,hypnotizing with juju, etc etc angry angry angry. its lyk they're on a mission to bring this country down by fire by force. other housem8s looked in shock as they all tried to outdo one another in spreading these embarassing tales

btw most of wot they re sayin is true but must they air our dirty laundry for the continent?/eish
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chinesedoll(f): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
Why do I get this feeling that Nkenna might win this tin? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
chinesedoll:

Why do I get this feeling that Nkenna might win this tin? undecided undecided undecided

thats if her jazz is very very strong
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chinesedoll(f): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
dominique:

my dear with the way am seeing this tin
dat babe jazz get levels ooooo,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
dominique:

dont doubt my dear,we all underestimated d juju and now see where we are

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.