Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155095 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2009
freakyguy:

I was wondering when Seun was gonna allow this page make the homepage. Dis is a desperate time dat deserves desperate measure. Making it 2 d homepage will sure giv it d publicity n impress it on our countrymen and supporters arnd africa of d task ahead. Kelvin must nt leave d house, atleast nt nw when d clown-Nkenna, is still running riot in d house. Right nw am firing on all cylinders. Am voting via sms, mxit n mnet website. Voting Kelvin is my primary task nw n pls guys do assume temporary citizenship of one or more of d hostile countries n try 2 sabotage any alliance they may seem 2 b forming. I got 2 go 2 d task at hand. KELVIN all d way.

Its Kevin and not Kelvin . If you send an sms vote with Kelvin, it wont be counted. ITS KEVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2009
Tanx for correcting them soloqy, was just about to do dat.
KEVIN it is my people, get d spelling right so our sms will not be disregarded

I know leo did a wise thing by putting 2 perceived heavyweights against each other, its really a smart move. Am just angry cos of d possibility of Kevin leaving b4 Nkenna, it will be a tragedy!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
guys pls take note. . . its K-E-V-I-N. i dont think spellling mistakes will count oooooo.
just voted elizjerk wiv ma new Zambian profile and it felt bad. . . that girl suxxxxx. thank God this comerades in arms thingy ends after sunday, then i will have no reason to vote for her everrrrrrr!!! thats if she survives
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2009
soloqy:

Its Kevin and not Kelvin . If you send an sms vote with Kelvin, it wont be counted. ITS KEVIN

naijagal:

Tanx for correcting them soloqy, was just about to do dat.
KEVIN it is my people, get d spelling right so our sms will not be disregarded

dominique:

guys pls take note. . . its K-E-V-I-N.

lol!,  . . .guys, e don do nah!. i'm sure dey hv taken note. grin
keep votin y'all. and remember, "its K-E-V-I-N NOT K-E-L-V-I-N" grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
did nairaland crash
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
Leonel is giving hms salsa lessons. . . lets forgive him guys cheesy tongue
wats with elizajerk callin kevin 'baby' all afternun, makes me wonder if she's alright up there.
Keep votin guys. . . We can do it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
@naijagal
i guess so, i was havin problems posting, thought it was my server. I'm glad its all fixed now smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2009
does kristal dislike emma?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2009
ponytail:

does kristal dislike emma?

i tink she dislikes everyone, even herself! dats why she has 2GO undecided undecided !
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2009
i saw a clip of her ranting about how she doesn't like Emma and how is she becomes HOH, she would orchestrate the nominations so that Jeremy and Emma are up against each other, how they walked past she and Elizabeth in the morning and did not greet her but greeted Elizabeth, how she refused to loan her (kristal) her trainers blah blah blah
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by funkybaby(f): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
someone should please clarify this voting this for me.

i have two profiles. one for ROA, the other for ethopia grin

should i vote kevin continously for ROA and eliz for ethopia or i should interchange both?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
/\
i
i
either ways, i dont tink it matters. as long as ur VOTING wink !!.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
@funkybaby
just vote simultaneously with both profiles just like i'm doing with ma Zambian profile
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
I feel like punching this girl (Eliza),

They were discussing about how to proceed with this week task. Kristal, emma,and leonel were suggesting that kevin should lead and they will follow. And she(eliza) said this "yes because you are shorter than everyone ".
Must she rub it in  undecided undecided.
http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=910
What is he thinking?? we are trying to saving him and he is making it worse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
kristal seems like someone who has so much hate in her heart. serious. it shows in her attitude, voice, personality, everytin! y d beef 4Emma now. nahwah o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
sultan003:

I feel like punching this girl (Eliza),

They were discussing about how to proceed with this week task. Kristal, emma,and leonel were suggesting that kevin should lead and they will follow. And she(eliza) said this "yes because you are shorter than everyone ".
Must she rub it in undecided undecided.

it's not her fault, its our boi dat is making her feel sexy. ARRANT NONSENSE angry she is fond of making d guy look foolish all d time and he keeps going back for more embarassed
after sunday when the pairing is finished, na dat time she go see our color.

sultan003:

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=910
What is he thinking?? we are trying to saving him and he is making it worse.

watched d clip and i thought it was more amusing than annoying, haters on bb website are just nothing but dat
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
latest polls so far: Kevin 45.65 % Quinn 22.63 % Elizabeth 17.53 % Kristal14.20 %
i dont want to believe its only Nigeria thats votin for keliz. . . if kristal remains at the bottom. quinns so out on sunday cry. i love the guy but not as much as i dislike that talkative albino angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2009
Well Kevin seems to have God on his side, with Kristal dishing Jeremy/Emma and threatening to nominate them Kevin get Kenya/Angola votes. Then Kaone sending strong support should definately deliver Botswana vote. And with Quin putting Edward up for eviction, hopefully Namibian votes. Honestly yesterday i saw no hope.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2009
ADA BRENDO!!!! bwuaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! cheesy
nkenna u crack me up real bad grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
^^^
that cracked you up? . . . maybe you diddnt hear her during the concentration game
"concentration concentration, names of birds. . . butterfly!!!!" shocked shocked embarassed
i tire for this gal o, which school did she go sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
dominique:

^^^
that cracked you up? . . . maybe you diddnt hear her during the concentration game
"concentration concentration, names of birds. . . butterfly!!!!" shocked shocked embarassed
i tire for this gal o, which school did she go sef

ol boy!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i go die oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2009
nkenna's brand of entertainment can only be understood by Naija grin who send am do concentration?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
names of birds. . . . butterfly. buhahahahahaha. . . . LWKMD!!
somebody plz save us 4rm nkenna. kai!  grin grin grin . . . names of birds. . . bu. . .t t. .er. . .FLY. hihihhiihihihhoohohohohohahaha. NKENNA! i go die for you oo?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
krystal is drunk! she is even slurring her words
Getting ready for d drama
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2009
Oh lawd!!! Krissie's so drunk shocked the hms av started laffing at her. Shame
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
She's having a meltdown y'all. Said she suffers discrimnation cos shes "coloured". Poor thing. . .i almost feel sorry for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2009
dis krystal woman is just a drama queen
Even while she is drunk she has somehow turned all attention on herself, talking about suffering cos she is ''caramel '' and not black and having to eat bread beans and eggs for 3 years!
Dis silly woman needs to be voted out, am so friggin disgusted rite now. D stupid gals r paying attention to d crap coming out of her mouth.
I luv da guys, they separated themselves aannd are laffing their heads off
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2009
my oh my. hope she doesn't use dat one 2gather sympathy votes. kristal, plz dis is not d tym 2b sober, we need dat arrogance of urs 2keep kevin in  tongue.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
krystal has both a superiority and inferiority complex!
Can u imagine telling them all repeatedly dat she is d only housemate medically trained and can save herself even if she faints!!!!!

she says dat some housemates look down on her in d house and blah blah blah. Wat a delusional child, all this crap cos d gals were concerned about her drinking brown spirits which she is apparently allergic to
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2009
She's just goin on and on, doesnt she's get tired? Called her dad a loser cos he's in jail. Now she's saying her country is bleeped cos of how her kind is treated.
Where is she goin to get the sympathy votes from?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 12:16am On Oct 21, 2009
At least Nkenna has got a superior in silly talk
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2009
read jeremy is drunk as well!!

naijagal:

D stupid gals r paying attention to d crap coming out of her mouth.

mehn dat is wat dey hv 2do. dey hv no choice . b4 pipo wil say dat dey are unsympathetic and stone cold to d point of death.its bera 2 stay deir like geraldine and be humming undecided dan not showing concern at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.