Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Hello Mr Abuzola - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hello Mr Abuzola (1277 Views)

Where Is Abuzola, Olabowale, Etal? / Abuzola / Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Hello Mr Abuzola i have been sharing with you so far in our religion section  on the NairaLand site and do find you're absolutely different from among many,perhaps this is what i didn't say on time. . .I have always find you truthful and  intelligent man and i suppose you know your type is very hard to see in our Country. cool
I decided to start a thread where we can chat ,share and Discuss things in common .

Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose[/size]
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
You are welcome man, i also cherish ur wisdom, if all christian can think wisely, contemplate and be reasonable they would ve left the religion of the cross.

In some of ur thread i see you embracing satan, are you an atheist ?
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Thanks man,you're right 100% with your words. if only the Christians can Stop and think with their brain they surely get the correct answer within them. honestly  most which may have share with me on some other religion forum have describe me as a (Terrorist) .i have never though things would change to my present state but so glad now I've found my true_self.

Yes my dear I'm embracing  (SATAN). i was brought up in christian family but as i seek and always hungry to learn  and gain proper understanding in whatsoever  i do  this has help me a lot,perhaps nobody force me to become who i am today. . .in as far I'm from a Christian family background i read the Christ doctrines inside the bible and it miss all Goals.to summarize the story i started working in the((Left hand path)) where i gain joy and rest ,then in year 2005 i was in France where i got my Satanist friend (Brueniory) a  proud member in the church of Satan and i got to study the SATANIC BIBLE and behold. . ! there's joy in justification.

pleases I'll continue tomorrow. . .I'm on a call now.
[/size]
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2009
You are not be blame for leaving christianity, you have more right to do so, the doctrine of christianity is absolutely ridiculous, Trinity, christianity, go to church on sunday. Christmas, clap and dance in church etc were never in the bible, men invented it and still not in the bible, i wonder why christian would follow a doctrine their bible never knew. Too bad

expecting to hear from you tomorrow though would be busy
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by WildOne(f): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hmmmm, would be interesting to see how this is going to play out.

Abuzola getting converted to Satanism, or Ogaga embracing Islam and embarking on hajj to Mecca.
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by alimat2(f): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2009
WildOne:

Hmmmm, would be interesting to see how this is going to play out.

Abuzola getting converted to Satanism, or Ogaga embracing Islam and embarking on hajj to Mecca.

Baby gal u be magaa, i cant laffff  grin grin grin grin grin,

But seriously y dnt u innocently,intelligently and humbly follow abuzola and ogaga4lof thru their journey maybe u can also learn and get many basic facts instead of derailing the nice chat and conversation.

@All,
Plssssssssss fellow readers this thread is not an arena where u can exhibit level of ignorance but instead read and learn. thanks
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Nezan(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
@All,
Plssssssssss fellow readers this thread is not an arena where u can exhibit level of ignorance but instead read and learn. thanks
Learn from who? a satanist or a muslim?
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
^they are not christians doesn't mean there is nothing you can learn from them.
I wonder what Ogaga has to say.
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by alimat2(f): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2009
Nezan:

Atleast if the satan has nothing good to say u can still learn frm him about how he deceives u to sin the more(i mean--satan it self), dont be an ignorant cant u learn things frm your enemy?

Pls do not derail this topic!!! cos it might be educative
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by agera(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2009
Somebody welcome me. . . . .I would like to hear from the devil himself too. . . .lol
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by fizzybaba(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2009

and sudddenly

Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Nezan(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2009

and sudddenly

and what have we learned so far?
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]So far ,we have learnt nothing. sad

Empty Coconutz . . .
[/size] . .
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lmao
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by bydot1(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2009
u guyz shud continue what u wantd to do befr nw, lets see how it goes.
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Nezan(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
What do you think they have to offer? just nothing . . . .
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
OMG,what a funny thread grin grin
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Darling kiss ,

you bring this old thread back to life? umm. . .unbelievable !! grin grin grin- you haven't still change from this you funny ways.

hehehe. . . you know? this brought back great memories of our dear brother we are missing in our midst now . grin grin grin wink
[/size]

uplawal:

OMG,what a funny thread grin grin
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by azharuddin: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ogaga
bro no offense, u really a satan worshipper, ?
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ogaga,why dnt you forsake your satan,and accept God(Allah)into your life,remember he created you into this life,been protecting u,providing,and talk more,hes been everything,why chose the way of condermnation?am sure its cause of your experience with xtianity,but islam is different,try and experience the peace of God in ISLAM grin
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by alienvirus: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ogaga has not tasted islam before and doesn't know how it is. I wish he could taste islam and see the difference. Loon the bad boy is a witness to islamic supremacy. Words of advice to ogaga before travelling back to the alien world. PEACE.
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by deols(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2010
d suspense is taking too long now. what av u guys to offetr
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Satan is the Sumerian God known as "EA" or "ENKI." He is a GOD, not an angel! He has been denigrated and slandered through the centuries with falsehoods and lies. Most people do not know Satan. They believe everything they are told about him without question. Fear is a powerful tool that has been used for centuries to keep humanity away from Satan.

Satan is the most brilliant and powerful of the Gods. He is symbolized by the Water Bearer of the sign of Aquarius, the 11th sign of the Zodiac. Aquarius is the sign of humanity, technology and genius. One of Satan's numbers is 11.
[/size]

uplawal: @ogaga,why dnt you forsake your satan,and accept God(Allah)into your life,remember he created you into this life,been protecting u,providing,and talk more,hes been everything,why chose the way of condermnation?am sure its cause of your experience with xtianity,but islam is different,try and experience the peace of God in ISLAM grin
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by deols(f): 1:51am On Mar 28, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Satan is the Sumerian God known as "EA" or "ENKI." He is a GOD, not an angel! He has been denigrated and slandered through the centuries with falsehoods and lies. Most people do not know Satan. They believe everything they are told about him without question. Fear is a powerful tool that has been used for centuries to keep humanity away from Satan.

Satan is the most brilliant and powerful of the Gods. He is symbolized by the Water Bearer of the sign of Aquarius, the 11th sign of the Zodiac. Aquarius is the sign of humanity, technology and genius. One of Satan's numbers is 11.
[/size]

you say satan is one of the gods. he cannot be the supreme then. Why choose him over the supreme being, the Almighty.
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Miroslavklose: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2012
Abuzola Alzakwi was caught is Pakistan along side Osama Bin Laden
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah , Satan is the highest . he's the only supreme the entire World have ever known . Jehovah God have no place in this World is noting but a bunch of everlasting hiding amoeba inside the blue sky above . . .lol grin[/size]
deols:

you say satan is one of the gods. he cannot be the supreme then. Why choose him over the supreme being, the Almighty.
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]I just hope this is not true. . . because , for long now i haven't seen that dude i so much miss em ooh [/size]
Miroslav klose: Abuzola Alzakwi was caught is Pakistan along side Osama Bin Laden
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Miroslavklose: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I just hope this is not true. . . because , for long now i haven't seen that dude i so much miss em ooh [/size]
The dude is in jail in CUBA sad
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]I don't believe this dear . Abuzola my friend is not in jail and even the last time he chat on facebook he didn't chat from Cuba . I guess u are only kidding or maybe some kind of hate commentoz[/size]

Miroslav klose:
The dude is in jail in CUBA sad
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: I don't believe this dear . Abuzola my friend is not in jail and even the last time he chat on facebook he didn't chat from Cuba . I guess u are only kidding or maybe some kind of hate commentoz

lol. How can u know where someone is chatting from on social media? infact im in Afghanistan right now posting
Re: Hello Mr Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah he told me and i have to believe it. so , are u telling now that you're in Afghanistan where bombs is been ? grin[/size]

toba: lol. How can u know where someone is chatting from on social media? infact im in Afghanistan right now posting

(1) (Reply)

The answered Prayer Of A Muslim / Israel's Ingratitude To Palestine / Please Where Can I Sew Hijab In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.