Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta (9484 Views)

Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by kelvinginzie: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2020
kestor:

I also noticed people from the most 'sophisticated' region are still in grief that their slave master has been internally displaced. Hence, they are peddling all forms of rumour to spite Obaseki.
It really hurts them to see a 'free-born' determine his fate.

That is 2016
Check the date of the post.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by Exclusive101: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
I have said repeatedly and will continue to echo that no Edo son or daughter would even dream of the fraud called Obaseki.

Ize-Iyamu is the only leader known in Edo state.

God one from the Edolite
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2020
kelvinginzie:

That is 2016
Check the date of the post.
And the 'insider source' is more credible?
It's truly a long walk to our mental freedom in this country.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by afesco: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
I have said repeatedly and will continue to echo that no Edo son or daughter would even dream of the fraud called Obaseki.

God one from the Edolite
Those of us in the govt know dt he is a big thief n a shameless hypocrite. A man dt bribed his way to get PDP ticket with 6billion naira shows dt a vote for him is a vote for poverty.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin grin grin 4 years later story change.

Who resurrected this thread? angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by seunmsg(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

God one from the Edolite

Do you still hold these views about Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu respectively?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by johnmartus(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin what am I seeing here .Your account must be hacked.
TonyeBarcanista:

God one from the Edolite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by Sammy07: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by RHAPSODYIDRIS(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

I laugh ooooooo..... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by omenka(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
engineerboat:
#BREAKINGNEWS

Godwin Obaseki booed in Atlanta.

In what could be best described as a disgrace,Edo people in Atlanta storm out of a meeting with Godwin Obaseki,they came to the intercontinental buckhead hall venue of the event to hear him unveil his agenda for the Edo people and ask questions not knowing he was coming to swindle them by asking for alms as his main agenda for the meeting.Godwin had scheduled to meet Edo people in some US states to swindle them into giving him money to prosecute the September gubernatorial election and bribe voters.

he will be headed to New York,Houston and Chicago from 2-5th July to woo and dupe seemingly naive disporeans.One of the angry folks Dr Samuel Edosuyi said he had been swindled in 2009 by Mr Godwin Obaseki when he cajoled him into investing in stocks.

Dr Samuel lamented that that he hadn't gotten dividends paid since 2009 and was prepared to engage Godwin Obaseki again but was totally put off when Mr Obaseki didn't only show up late but started on a very poor note by praising the Oshiomhole government generally agreed to have been a catastrophic failure by most Edo people.He however warned others to beware of his antics and tricks as he planned to visit their respective states.

An INSIDER SOURCE

CC: lalasticlala
The same man is now your hero.

You people have no shame, just like our politicians.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by omenka(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

God one from the Edolite
Baba, how market. Do you still hold the same opinion?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
omenka:
Baba, how market. Do you still hold the same opinion?
Omenka angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by helinues: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
The op , no get a single shame...

He wasn't around the day they were distributing shame for free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by helinues: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

God one from the Edolite

grin grin

So many failed political analysis on NL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by helinues: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
engineerboat:
#BREAKINGNEWS

In what could be best described as a disgrace,Edo people in Atlanta storm out of a meeting with Godwin Obaseki,they came to the intercontinental buckhead hall venue of the event to hear him unveil his agenda for the Edo people and ask questions not knowing he was coming to swindle them by asking for alms as his main agenda for the meeting.Godwin had scheduled to meet Edo people in some US states to swindle them into giving him money to prosecute the September gubernatorial election and bribe voters.

he will be headed to New York,Houston and Chicago from 2-5th July to woo and dupe seemingly naive disporeans.One of the angry folks Dr Samuel Edosuyi said he had been swindled in 2009 by Mr Godwin Obaseki when he cajoled him into investing in stocks.

Dr Samuel lamented that that he hadn't gotten dividends paid since 2009 and was prepared to engage Godwin Obaseki again but was totally put off when Mr Obaseki didn't only show up late but started on a very poor note by praising the Oshiomhole government generally agreed to have been a catastrophic failure by most Edo people.He however warned others to beware of his antics and tricks as he planned to visit their respective states.

An INSIDER SOURCE

CC: lalasticlala

Engineer Usain Bolt during the election day.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by escohido123: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

God one from the Edolite

Oga I don't think u are from Edo state.
U come online to say rubbish.
APC e-warrior. Well done
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by Kyase(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Who knows cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by engineerboat(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Na some lying bunch of zombies hooooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by PIMPAR: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
engineerboat:

Na some lying bunch of zombies hooooo

Are you still denying what you commented on it?
Why Una no get single shame like this?
Dem born your generation with lie?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

God one from the Edolite
grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by engineerboat(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
PIMPAR:

Are you still denying what you commented on it?
Why Una no get single shame like this?
Dem born your generation with lie?

Buterflyle0, Butterflyle01

You this Certified liar here again.

Here is your shadow.

According to you.

This is sexond niger bridge 2 days ago.

No wonder your previous monikers were banned because iro ti po ju

Liar

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by PIMPAR: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2020
engineerboat:

Here is your shadow.

According to you.

Liar
Stop bringing butterfly into this show. You have no shame. Tax collectors. The thread you created, because you are so shameless entity. You still want to deny it. How are you this shameless because of the crumbs you receive from PDP

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by PIMPAR: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2020
engineerboat:

Here is your shadow.

According to you.

Liar
A shameless/ pathological liar. The thread you created with your monicker? You are still here to deny it. Una no dey shame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by jumper524(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2020
to those of us viewing this tread now. quite funny isint it? simplyleo I sight you

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by jumper524(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

God one from the Edolite
oshoimole finally listened to you

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by coputa(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=engineerboat post=47112739]#BREAKINGNEWS

T
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by engineerboat(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=coputa post=91832239][/quote]

Alagba i hope you can read very well.

Check the year and why APC lying machine keep reopening the thread.

But APC lying machine should know they are dead already in Edo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Do you still hold these views about Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu respectively?
My brother, the matter tire me!

Na to de watch lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta by vikithor(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

God one from the Edolite

Fraudsters easily recognized fellow fraudsters.
Ize Iyamu fraudent acts is so loud to be ignored
1.was a cultist
2.he was a wicked n violent person poured acid on fellow student and got rusticated
3.attempted to launder a bad image,claimed the title 'pastor' to be used as pseudonym
4.what business should q man of integrity be engaged with that will leave more questions than answers in that about #700 million naira is alleged to be unaccounted for.
Thieves get levels, small thief,medium thief and international thief! I will give you the honour to classify your 'pastor' category of stealing here.
Then compare it with the wrongs,sins,offences of Godwin obaseki to know who will score A1 in stealing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remove Magu As Acting EFCC Chairman, Adegboruwa Asks Court / Incessant Crimes Lead To Incessant Arrests - Imo CP Speaks On Arrests / Vote Buying: Osun Traditionalists To Administer Oath On Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.