Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! (1425 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me / Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics] (2) (3) (4)

How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by naijamakossa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
what a very bad and unlucky day for me today ,I used to be very smart in playing this game but today is very unlucky for me,chai see how I don fall my hand.
I only change boxer anyday I am expecting a visitor(female) and I am 100% sure of kpanshing but this one came unaware,as the thing dey hungry me reach I don forget say that dirty sh**t it been three weeks it under me oh my God...
the girl was like..
hey boo rat die for your room?something is smelling bad here ,na that time I come realize say I don finish but tanx to my perfume that come to my aide I was just stylishly sprayin it on my boxer.
today I wash all my boxers.
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
So? undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by ikbnice(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
dirty 'boy'
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
smh.....
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by obiorathesubtle: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Smh
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by naijamakossa(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
ikbnice:
dirty 'boy'
hmmm
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Say God undecided
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by westim(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mad man
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
i hate washing my boxers!
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
SEE ALL THE GIRLS DEY LAUGH U HERE... wink wink wink
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by sandalina(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nyamaaa!
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by berllyn: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
naijamakossa:
what a very bad and unlucky day for me today ,I used to be very smart in playing this game but today is very unlucky for me,chai see how I don fall my hand.
I only change boxer anyday I am expecting a visitor(female) and I am 100% sure of kpanshing but this one came unaware,as the thing dey hungry me reach I don forget say that dirty sh**t it been three weeks it under me oh my God...
the girl was like..
hey boo rat die for your room?something is smelling bad here ,na that time I come realize say I don finish but tanx to my perfume that come to my aide I was just stylishly sprayin it on my boxer.
bros ur brain AF expire!!! angry
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by rawpadgin(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
gringringrincheesygrincheesy
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by AmuEwu: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2016
naijamakossa:
the girl was like..

Handsome guy I love you. I just pm'd you
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by naijamakossa(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2016
berllyn:
bros ur brain AF expire!!! angry
take it easy with me naa
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by Maxi112: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2016
some days are like that.. but one week too much na.

always keep your boxers clean.. biko
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by naijamakossa(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2016
sandalina:
Nyamaaa!
Lols just like dat?
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by naijamakossa(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
some days are like that.. but one week too much na.

always keep your boxers clean.. biko
that moment you feel very lazy to wash Lols
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by naijamakossa(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2016
AmuEwu:

Handsome guy I love you. I just pm'd you
amuewu,,,I am sure it is not wat I am tinkin abt ur moniker
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by Maxi112: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2016
naijamakossa:
that moment you feel very lazy to wash Lols
grin cheesy on a serious note, one week is too much bro.

you won't be comfortable mehn! the scratch and everythingcheesy
Re: How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! by naijamakossa(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
grin cheesy on a serious note, one week is too much bro.

you won't be comfortable mehn! the scratch and everythingcheesy
I don learn my lesson oo

See What This Lady Is Doing In Public (18+ Pic) / Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? / If You Date This Kind Of Babe, You Are In Trouble - She Is Killing Xmas Goat