Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (64923 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
jeevyww:

You forgot to add stupidly rich and famous

You think so?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by tabithababy(f): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
My own is that I can't marry a man with small dic'k. undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by ummeey: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Millz404:

Looool... I swear to grow big belle don d hungry me because of u
Lol I no dey o. If your babe leave you, toh!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by shumuel(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:

thanks lots of love, you are appreciated .

A gift to you bro grin

Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by ummeey: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2016
3verblazing:
cheesy Lol..I lik u already...
Naso
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by ummeey: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2016
teebillz:

You are supposed to be fasting fa.
Are you the same teebilllz we know?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by falconey(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2016
shumuel:

A gift to you bro grin

wow cool I could use that , but the spelling of my moniker is wrong . please re-edit it
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Ekii(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2016
teebillz:

When ladies said the stood by someone, I don't exactly know what they mean.

I don't exactly want to believe that you do not exactly know what they mean and so, I am not going to give you an exact answer grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by FuckTheMods: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:

thanks lots of love, you are appreciated .
ara eni n dupe.
My guy no worry, i go mobilize peeps for you jhoor. You'll win the crown jhoor and not even the MODS can stop you.
I dey your back jare
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2016
So apparently nobody checks for compatibility, family background, genomics, and issues of real substance. No wonder there's so much marital problems in our society of recent.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by falconey(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2016
FuckTheMods:
ara eni n dupe.
My guy no worry, i go mobilize peeps for you jhoor. You'll win the crown jhoor and not even the MODS can stop you.
I dey your back jare

lol this your mod obsession is chronic .

ese gan
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by FuckTheMods: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2016
ummeey:
teebillz this girl is a carnal muslim o. Dont mind her. Very soon she go denounce alllah because of the hot pleasures were dey this world
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by teebillz: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Ekii:

I don't exactly want to believe that you do not exactly know what they mean and so, I am not going to give you an exact answer grin

I don't know. Trust me. Because I have seen ladies claimed they stood by a man simply because they were fu<king him for free.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Psoul(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2016
ayindejimmy:

where's God fearing, humble, diligent and intelligent in all of these?
This is the wish of a materialistic lady, not every lady

If you go through the posts once again, you will see the post is all about those things that most women look out for before marrying a man which eventually lead to early failures in marriage.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by teebillz: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2016
ummeey:

There is only one TeeBillz.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by ummeey: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2016
FuckTheMods:
teebillz this girl is a carnal muslim o. Dont mind her. Very soon she go denounce alllah because of the hot pleasures were dey this world
Please choose your words wisely. Leave my religion and God alone.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by sbabimbola(f): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Psoul:

https://www.naij.com/867956-10-weird-things-ladies-check-men-marrying.html

maybe you are right....

some if the important factors are:

1. Godly..... not a church goer

2. Truthfulness.......

3. Timeliness...

4. Being responsible in the society.... not a junkie. e.t.c
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by ummeey: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
teebillz:

There is only one TeeBillz.
Yea I know.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Akjr(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Psoul:

https://www.naij.com/867956-10-weird-things-ladies-check-men-marrying.html
all this 10things.. View men get all this complete ooooooooooo... Any lady looking for a perfect dude wit all dis 10 things x definately waiting for capital letter JESUS... *sipping ma soured kunu*
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by FuckTheMods: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2016
ummeey:
come out of islam my dear stop deceiving yourselves in the name of religion.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by MVLOX(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2016
No wonder many of them don old finish and don't even have half a man to call their own.....I jusy dey sorry for many odas way go continue to tow this line....in Patience Jonathan's voice I say '' ok na, continue''
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Akjr(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2016
ummeey:
Lol I no dey o. If your babe leave you, toh!
hy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by teebillz: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2016
ummeey:
Yea I know.

Therein lies the answer to your question. One world, one TeeBillz with no duplicate.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by ummeey: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2016
FuckTheMods:
come out of islam my dear stop deceiving yourselves in the name of religion.
If Islam is deception, then I want to continue being deceived. Am done talking to you, For your own good. Don't quote me again. Because i was not talking to you before.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Chuksyno(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Theoritical:
Yea' as men settles for ladies with good character so does ladies have their choices. If I was a lady, I swear' I won't settle for less. Abeg, who wan suffer grin
The only thing I agreed with you is that ladies have their choice. You can't settle with less if you were a lady right? Know you today that LESS could be MORE and MORE could be LESS tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Akjr(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2016
tabithababy:
My own is that I can't marry a man with small dic'k. undecided
its hard 2 even c guys on small dick.. Majority of dude gat big n medium dick.... U rilli need ma type of..... I gat it all
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by bless2tom(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2016
everybody with high expectation....I just wanna make money jare ....
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by Akjr(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2016
ummeey:
which part of abuja r u... Married or single n searxhn
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by sbabimbola(f): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2016
SnowJay92:
So apparently nobody checks for compatibility, family background, genomics, and issues of real substance. No wonder there's so much marital problems in our society of recent.

It saddening though...... All most of us are after is getting married.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by shumuel(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:

wow cool I could use that , but the spelling of my moniker is wrong . please re-edit it
sorry, wrong one, that was one of the rough works, below is the original grin

Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by ummeey: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Akjr:
which part of abuja r u... Married or single n searxhn
You want me to post my address publicly? Nah! As for relationship status, that's personal. Thanks
Re: 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them by falconey(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2016
shumuel:
sorry, wrong one, that was one of the rough works, below is the original grin

got it !

thanks alot , you are appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room IV / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.