Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Almanjeris Take Over Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almanjeris Take Over Lagos (1943 Views)

Flood Takes Over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Morning (Photos) / Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos / Fuel Subsidy: Presidency Queries Fashola Over Lagos Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Bialegend(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2009
Awusa fake masters and their loyal Yoruba slaves fighting over almajiri business. What a fine business. As an Igbo, i will surely capitalize on this. Send out 1,000 almajiri children of the fake masters on the streets and at the end of the day all of them will come back to make account of over 100,000naira for me. Calculate the amount i will be making in one year while constituting a nuisance to those ostrich slaves. What a biz that will be earning me a lot to change my luxurious car within every 3 months.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by larez(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Awusa fake masters and their loyal Yoruba slaves fighting over almajiri business. What a fine business. As an Igbo, i will surely capitalize on this. Send out 1,000 almajiri children of the fake masters on the streets and at the end of the day all of them will come back to make account of over 100,000naira for me. Calculate the amount i will be making in one year while constituting a nuisance to those ostrich slaves. What a biz that will be earning me a lot to change my luxurious car within every 3 months.

Could you at least be less crude with your remarks? We are here to discuss issues not try to cut each others throats. You can be civil if you will only try just a little harder.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Bialegend(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2009
larez:

Could you at least be less crude with your remarks? We are here to discuss issues not try to cut each others throats. You can be civil if you will only try just a little harder.
Arrss kisser, get of my thing. You hear.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by larez(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2009
Anambra jungle Chimpanzee. lol, why would I expect a jungle animal to be civil. Abeg, I forget where you come from.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by illusion2: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2009
larez:

Anambra jungle Chimpanzee. lol, why would I expect a jungle animal to be civil. Abeg, I forget where you come from.
Don't waste your time with dis boy-Bialegend,he's small boy with absolutely no brains. . . . cheesy Just check out all his previous posts&profile & u'll discover he's a sexual pervert as well. . . . . . .imagine taking a picture of his flaccid manhood & posting on NL shocked shocked
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by larez(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2009
illusion2:

Don't waste your time with dis boy-Bialegend,he's small boy with absolutely no brains. . . . cheesy Just check out all his previous posts&profile & u'll discover he's a sexual pervert as well. . . . . . .imagine taking a picture of his flaccid manhood & posting on NL shocked shocked

Na wah oh, I hear you my Brother.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Bialegend(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2009
larez:

Yoruba, remember you started the insult, so do not display your Yoruba trait and back off while calling for truce. Your people are known to start trouble, but can't stand trouble. You don woke inyanga so oo.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by namun(f): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
@generalzang
yes its better but encourage them to do that in their respective states

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punch On The Web:federal Executive Council May Be Dissolved Next Week. / Ekiti Gubernatorial Candidate, Isaac Arowosaye, Charged With Insurance Fraud In / Where Do Nigerians Keep Their Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.