Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Almanjeris Take Over Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almanjeris Take Over Lagos (1936 Views)

Flood Takes Over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Morning (Photos) / Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos / Fuel Subsidy: Presidency Queries Fashola Over Lagos Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by namun(f): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2009
ALMAJERIS,mostly northerners have taken over Lagos oh!!! please we need meaningful suggestions of how to get them back to their respective states. we need to get them OUT of lagos
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by AloyEmeka6: 12:26am On Sep 07, 2009
Since when?
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Beaf: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2009
Dump them in Kaduna again, like that will solve any problem.
Its almost as if beggers aren't everywhere.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by SeanT21(f): 1:19am On Sep 07, 2009
namun:

ALMAJERIS,mostly northerners have taken over Lagos oh!!! please we need meaningful suggestions of how to get them back to their respective states. we need to get them OUT of lagos

Is Lagos not in Nigeria?? is Nigeria not their country??
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by presido1: 3:28am On Sep 07, 2009
SeanT21:

Ask her again.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by namun(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
its their country but not their states. they are putting weight on the infrastructure and not adding anything to lagos state. their governors should be able to take care of them
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Since when?
I wonder oooo!
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by JNdupu: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2009
Where u dey live? Na there gan gan your papa and mama come from?

U no understand the meaning of citizenship?

Bushwoman.

namun:

its their country but not their states. they are putting weight on the infrastructure and not adding anything to lagos state. their governors should be able to take care of them
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by illusion2: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
SeanT21:

no its not. . .many of them are from Niger,Chad & Burkina faso. . . . . we have extremely porous borders up north & almost every hausa/fulani man has relatives in those countries, . . .
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Gayigaskia(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2009
Quote from: SeanT21 on Today at 01:19:20 AM
no its not. . .many of them are from Niger,Chad & Burkina faso. . . . . we have extremely porous borders up north & almost every hausa/fulani man has relatives in those countries,  . . .

To illusion2:

AND MANY OF YOUR SISTERS SELL SEX IN THOSE COUNTRIES YOU JUST CITED
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by illusion2: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2009
Gayigaskia:

To illusion2:
U're obviously not lettered. . . I can't join issues with u ! Get behind me Boko Haram tongue
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Gayigaskia(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
To illusion2;

Your screen name said it all. Thanks i'am boko haram, but that doesn't address the fact that your sisters are prostitutes in those countries. And i'am not kidding around, i've been in those 3 countries. grin grin grin
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by hymen(f): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
Gayigaskia:

To illusion2:

Gayigaskia:

To illusion2;

Your screen name said it all. Thanks i'am boko haram, but that doesn't address the fact that your sisters are prostitutes in those countries. And i'am not kidding around, i've been in those 3 countries. grin grin grin

Why are u people always obsessed with WOMEN & SEX ??  undecided

The OP is talking about the degradation of the human rights of children in the name of 'Almajiri' & u're talking about sex & women . . .  .are u ok ? angry

Do u support Almajiri like the gov of kano state or not. . . . ?  cry
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by GEW: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Since when?
MrCrackles:

I wonder oooo!
will they allow the state govt to count them as part of the state and the federal govt duly compensate the state accordingly?

it is one thing to come to a state, use its facilities then go back when the census time comes as most of these people do in nigeria.

the governor must have his reasons unless he is evil and wicked
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Gayigaskia(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
my point is not about sex, it is about what we Africans are known of around the world: HOSPITALITY
we are one people, we are all nigerians, we are all almajiris, we are all 419's , we are all everything good or bad (stereotypes) in the eyes of the world. Removing begars or almajiris from Lagos is simple saying, think about what would happen in some northern cities , or those 3 countries he cited. All i'am saying is that our problems always begin when uneducated people like illusion2 who probably never left Lagos since he was born start making incendiairy comments like the one he made against those brotherly countries.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by hymen(f): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
Gayigaskia:

my point is not about sex, it is about what we Africans are known of around the world: HOSPITALITY
we are one people, we are all nigerians, we are all almajiris, we are all 419's , we are all everything good or bad (stereotypes) in the eyes of the world. Removing begars or almajiris from Lagos is simple saying, think about what would happen in some northern cities , or those 3 countries he cited. All i'am saying is that our problems always begin when uneducated people like illusion2 who probably never left Lagos since he was born start making incendiairy comments like the one he made against those brotherly countries.
very good .Im checking all your previous posts to check if u have strongly condemened those that kill southerners in the name of religion up north ! angry
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by udezue(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2009
Well just chase their unproductive blood sucking asses back to the hell they came from or SHUT UP.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Beaf: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2009
hymen:

very good .Im checking all your previous posts to check if u have strongly condemened those that kill southerners in the name of religion up north ! angry

Eh! You go wound o!

NL police?  shocked
Cyber version of "wetin you carry". grin
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by larez(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
For a moment, I was about to say that yes, it is true that most of these people are not actually Nigerians. But guess what? We actually need them in Lagos and should find space to settle them in. These unfortunate folks are truly the hardest workers in Lagos, labour wise. I will advise the Governor to begin to recruit them for job skills and pay them a stipend, so they can be prepared for all the infrastructural construction that Lagos will soon undertake. Hopefully, they will also use the opportunity to build wealth for themselves and better their condition.

No matter how we feel about seeing people in rags and not fitting into our norms, we should still consider that these are indeed flesh and blood like us as well. I am indigenously Lagosian, and I can truly say that in my early years growing up in Lagos, we were never taught to hate outsiders. We are a welcoming people and may have been corrupted recently by some Bush Yoruba people from neighbouring states.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by asha80(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2009
larez:

For a moment, I was about to say that yes, it is true that most of these people are not actually Nigerians. But guess what? We actually need them in Lagos and should find space to settle them in. These unfortunate folks are truly the hardest workers in Lagos, labour wise. I will advise the Governor to begin to recruit them for job skills and pay them a stipend, so they can be prepared for all the infrastructural construction that Lagos will soon undertake. Hopefully, they will also use the opportunity to build wealth for themselves and better their condition.

No matter how we feel about seeing people in rags and not fitting into our norms, we should still consider that these are indeed flesh and blood like us as well. I am indigenously Lagosian, and I can truly say that in my early years growing up in Lagos, we were never taught to hate outsiders. We are a welcoming people and may have been corrupted recently by some Bush Yoruba people from neighbouring states.

shocked Na trouble you dey look for here lipsrsealed
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by lannre(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2009
Society is not complete without the odds and those you hate to see, that is what makes up the society no matter what you might think,didyou see and hear them at the late Gani Fawehinmi house,did you hear their comments about the late Icon do bail them whenever they are charged 25,000 and 15,000 Naira for fine and bribe respectively (IGR for Lagos state Govt). You as a proud Nigerian ,have you been to Gani house for all he has done for this country. We talk about Rascism and I cant imagine the in house rascist here in Our Darling country.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by larez(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
asha 80:

[/b]

shocked Na trouble you dey look for here lipsrsealed

Lol, I dey bait them so e go become interesting.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by namun(f): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
@larez, u get wahala
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2009
larez:

Larez, you are an illiterate. So all the unemployed indigenes in Lagos are not hardworking abi? Who told you that the construction jobs are available? All this nonsense about Northerners not being corrupt. Answer these questions :
Northerners are not corrupt, yet the corrupt leaders that have ruled us for decades are Northerners
People claim Northerners are not corrupt and dont STEAL, yet i keep seeing more Sharia butchered beggars in Lagos everyday. Correct me if i am wrong but dont you have to steal/commit a crime for your hands to be cut by sharia.

Stop the crap. Northerners are as corrupt as any Nigerian, even worse.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by larez(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2009
larez:

Lol, I dey bait them so e go become interesting.

You see as dem don start. Now I don get degree for illiteracy from person wey dem raise inside gutter. Soon, you go see dem begin fight each other like monkey wey Oyinbo dey call them. Abeg, grab Coke, and some snacks begin watch dem show.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by generalzango(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2009
Don't mind thez idiots,it's better to be an almajiri,than to produce fake and sub-standed products. Go and find out what ALMAJIRI really mean lol.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by illusion2: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
generalzango:

Don't mind thez idiots,it's better to be an almajiri,than to produce fake and sub-standed products. Go and find out what ALMAJIRI really mean lol.
Foolish boy. . . .can your children do ALMAJIRI ?
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by larez(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2009
lannre:

Society is not complete without the odds and those you hate to see, that is what makes up the society no matter what you might think,didyou see and hear them at the late Gani Fawehinmi house,did you hear their comments about the late Icon do bail them whenever they are charged 25,000 and 15,000 Naira for fine and bribe respectively (IGR for Lagos state Govt). You as a proud Nigerian ,have you been to Gani house for all he has done for this country. We talk about Rascism and I cant imagine the in house rascist here in Our Darling country.

Thank you my Brother. These people are so selfish that they cannot think further than their obsessive selves and luxuries. Someone has to care about the voiceless poor.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by generalzango(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2009
@illusion2, if u don't knw wot to write u better f*ck off.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by illusion2: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
You said  :
generalzango:

& I asked :
illusion2:

Foolish boy. . . .can your children do ALMAJIRI ?
How can u say one evil is better than the other? undecided Its just like saying kidnapping is better than armed robbery. . . NEITHER is good,so stop glorifyig rubbish !! If the no-good 'holy' govs up north could make EDUCATION compulsory(with at least one school meal),we won't have all these nonsense. Rather myopic & parochial MTFs rationalise evil with religion. . . .  . Shame on you ,if you're in this category. . .ALMAJIRI IS NOT JUSTIFIABLE FOR ANY REASON,THERE'S NO ALMAJIRI IN SAUDI ARABIA !!!
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by namun(f): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2009
@illusion, thank u oh!!!
please tell them

my point is cant they go to their respective states to do such. please, they should go to where they came from. at least some governors are moving them.
look at the federal capital territory and some others.
Re: Almanjeris Take Over Lagos by illusion2: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2009
namun:

@illusion, thank u oh!!!
please tell them

my point is cant they go to their respective states to do such. please, they should go to where they came from. at least some governors are moving them.
look at the federal capital territory and some others.
Don't mind them. . . . .the gov of Kano state(Shekarau) said there's nothing wrong with ALMAJIRI shocked shocked shocked shocked. Tell me,can his children carry plates and beg all over the town,exposed to the elements ,without proper clothing & shelter?

Its only in Nigeria,they abuse the great religion of Islam,I live in a Muslim arab country,if someone steals they send him/her to prison NOT cut off his/her hand. . . . .but not in Nigeria. . . .they are very holy. . . they know the Qu'ran more than anyone else. . . . . .awon olofo !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp, Obanikoro: Fashola Must Resign Now ! / Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? / Pictures Of Late Goldie As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.