Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! (1278 Views)

In What Year Will Nigeria Have This Kind Bridge ? / Will Nigeria Ever Give Niger-deltans Resource Control? / When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by investnow2013: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
A Bus station in Rwanda
A Bus station in Nigeria. Cc:Lalasticlala

Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by Ladycloud(f): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's just like asking when will Nigeria be free from kwaruption!
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by sLentlover7778(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
The day fowl start to grow teeth, that's when Nigeria will start to upgrade..
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by investnow2013: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
A Bus Station @ A Region in Philipines

Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by psucc(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
When APC stops blaming PDP for their failure
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by investnow2013: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Just negodu!.

Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by investnow2013: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
More of the bus station @ Philipines!

Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by investnow2013: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lalasticlala where are You?
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by Mologi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by queenoflafia(f): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
What about those beautiful bus stops in Lagos na
This is unfair o
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by Oyiboman69: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
op,until one dollar equal one naira
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by Onenaira1: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
If you guys have yet to know Nigeria is a laughable joke...I pity una. The day I visited Addis Ababa is the day I became completely and utterly embarrassed to be born into that zoo. Even f2king Ethiopia city is better than the "giant of Africa" tufiakwa.

I curse the day that Nigeria was ever created

Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by cosby02(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Longest future.
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by SuperSuave(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rwanda?? Chai!
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Onenaira1:
If you guys have yet to know Nigeria is a laughable joke...I pity una. The day I visited Addis Ababa is the day I became completely and utterly embarrassed to be born into that zoo. Even f2king Ethiopia city is better than the "giant of Africa" tufiakwa.

I curse the day that Nigeria was ever created
The problem is Nigerians don't even realize how backward we are..when most of them go to church all week, then return home to watch TBN. Only Bible and hope of eternal life full their head. This world is not their home. It's so obvious. They make no effort to take care of it.

Afterall, Jesus is coming soon. If dem build infrastructure, who go enjoy am? U no wan go heaven?

Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by macloaded: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
When i become the President
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by Agimor(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Our political leaders lack foresight in technological advancement. Their shrewdness is all about how to loot for themselves, wives,children the unborn ones,and probably their extended families.
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by Viktor1983(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rwanda really cleaned up good...
kudos to Paul kagame and the Rwandan people.

If task force decides to eject those road side hawkers, we will say the government or governor is wicked..
The level of decay in Nigeria today ,na all of us cause am ,The Government,The civil servants, APC, PDP, the masses, the zombies and the wailers.

Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by evy1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by investnow2013: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Paul Kagame is a great guy!.

Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by PapaBrowne(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Viktor1983:
Rwanda really cleaned up good...
kudos to Paul kagame

Like seriously. Rwanda is so impressive right now you would have to wonder whether the war that happened cleaned out all the bad eggs.
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by SlayerSupreme: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Chai. See Rwanda.
Re: When Will Nigeria Upgrade From This To This! by investnow2013: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Is Lalasticlala on holiday? Somebody should help me call him to this Goodnews!!!!

Oil Companies Headquartered In Lagos And Taxation Law In Nigeria / Breaking News!terrorist Kabiru Umar, Alias Kabiru Of Sokoto Released By Buhari / APC NWC Says No Basis To Disqualify Ondo Governor Primary Poll Winner