Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable (2783 Views)

Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / My Unromantic Life As A Physically Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Greene66: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
I was walking the street and something just came upon me. The fact that Nigerian men are not lovable. Infact, nigerian men are like 3 year old Japanese boys.

1. They are perverted:- All a nigerian man want from you is sex. Infact they marry for s3X that's why they cheat on their fat wives at home with sexy slim uni students. They can't get enough of that young puss.y

2. They are unromantic:- A nigerian man would rather fvck you on a weekend than take you shopping. Watch them call me a gold digger now. That's their favorite phrase "gold digger" because they are broke niggas. They don't know how to mAke a woman happy. All they know is to buy you something worth N1500 and expect some love in return like they did something big.

3. They don't satisfy women in bed:- They only care about themselves. Some of them would last only 2 mins some 3 mins some even 1 fvcking minute. And just get up and leave forgetting the woman that was below them undecided . Nigerian men are very mean when fvcking. They only care about their satisfaction. It's only a Nigerian man that will tell you "Screaming means you like it" undecided for real? It turns them on when you scream and cry.. who does that? undecided all they care about is that their d!ck nothing else. They molest your breasts and other important areas without even considering if you are enjoying it or not.

4. Nigerian men are broke:- Yesss.. how much is their salary? In this present economy how many of them even have jobs? You see them on the street looking for the lady to fvck because they are jobless and as a result they are broke. Any lady who cannot keep up with their "brokeness" is a gold digger. I hear. But when they are rich they won't talk gold digger. Hypocrites.

5. They are hypocrites:- They complain and call any lady who express her feelings for them a wh0re and a cheap Slut but at the same time, they would still take advantage of that same lady. They would woo you and still go tell their friends how much of a Slut you are when you lay with them.

6. They are cheats:- Nigerian men cheat on their wives more.

7. They are misogynists:- It's only a Nigerian man that would tell his fvcking wife to resign from her place of work simply because they are married. Only a nigerian man would complain that his wife keeps late but nobody complain when he comes back 2am. It's only a nigerian man that would tell you fvcking your gf or wife by force is not rape.

So keep calm and love foreign men!

Disclaimer:- This is not my opinion, its a fvcking FACT! And im not responsible for this post. Yeah go fvck yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Disneylady(f): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by shyling(f): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Get in bed with me girlfriend stop lamenting @greene66
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by daewoorazer(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tel us d name of dat married man whom jes bleeped u up....NLA(nairaland avengers) wil tak it up grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by yungmill(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aunty no vex o go marry from another country na.

Why all this epistle or diary of a white washed girl? Abeg swerve!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by lammy197(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Okay
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by yungmill(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
lammy197:
Another werey on loose abeg na primitive not

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Who hurt you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by SuperSuave(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chai! Get a clay and mould what you desire na instead of this long lamentation undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brother..... He dey pain you.. Eeiiyyyaaaaaaa.

Kpele

Meanwhile lemme call people to help your matter

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by wristbangle: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Very useless post
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
I comment my reserve grin.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Mikocake(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op all these attributes for naija bros them? U got no chill

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bia greene66 , is it by force to roll with a naija guy? Why all this wailing like we the 5% citizens?
I don't know in which corner of earth you live and got ur fact buh what we observe is that naija men are more preferrable to other races, get a grip of your emotions and seek out the nearest Kenyan man.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by druxy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
another one

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Chrisrare: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
And dis is d reason nigerian women get married to nigerian men every saturday...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Greene66: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
frenchwine:
Bia greene66 , is it by force to roll with a naija guy? Why all this wailing like we the 5% citizens?
I don't know in which corner of earth you live and got ur fact buh what we observe is that naija men are more preferrable to other races, get a grip of your emotions and seek out the nearest Kenyan man.

To other races? Example?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Just here to read comments grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by iPopAlomo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
You seem to be the only one complaining...
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Greene66:

To other races? Example?
South Africans, Ghanaians, even the whites. They would rather a Nigerian man with all his headaches, cos there is something they see in him that you obviously are missing out.
And yes, Nigerian men are romantic. Take that to your bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2016
How many of them have you banged to have come to the conclusion that they are the above-mentioned? Your kitty go Don wide be that.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Peacetemi: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Op since you described all naija men like that despite the fact that you haven't met all of them, lemme give my description of you. You are hopelessly short,shapelessly fat, you've got bow shaped legs, disgusting-looking lips that are identical to fayose's kpomo, you've got an undisputed pot belly, and finally, you've got a bald head filled with a larger-than-life FISH BRAIN!! cool

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2016
As an American of Nigerian Heritage, I endorse this Message and OP...GO FVCK YOURSELF.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by TuneChi369(m): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Mehn,boys don stab your heart tire sha...I feel your pain though. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by DharmyYinks: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Nairaland feminists, Greene66 nd Bull-shìt

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by DIKEnaWAR: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2016
1. It is only a Nigerian girl that will expect payment after sex and call it upkeep money, while calling those in the brothels that exchange sex for money too, prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Domislaz(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2016
[s]
Greene66:
I was walking the street and something just came upon me. The fact that Nigerian men are not lovable. Infact, nigerian men are like 3 year old Japanese boys.

1. They are perverted:- All a nigerian man want from you is sex. Infact they marry for s3X that's why they cheat on their fat wives at home with sexy slim uni students. They can't get enough of that young puss.y

2. They are unromantic:- A nigerian man would rather fvck you on a weekend than take you shopping. Watch them call me a gold digger now. That's their favorite phrase "gold digger" because they are broke niggas. They don't know how to mAke a woman happy. All they know is to buy you something worth N1500 and expect some love in return like they did something big.

3. They don't satisfy women in bed:- They only care about themselves. Some of them would last only 2 mins some 3 mins some even 1 fvcking minute. And just get up and leave forgetting the woman that was below them undecided . Nigerian men are very mean when fvcking. They only care about their satisfaction. It's only a Nigerian man that will tell you "Screaming means you like it" undecided for real? It turns them on when you scream and cry.. who does that? undecided all they care about is that their d!ck nothing else. They molest your breasts and other important areas without even considering if you are enjoying it or not.

4. Nigerian men are broke:- Yesss.. how much is their salary? In this present economy how many of them even have jobs? You see them on the street looking for the lady to fvck because they are jobless and as a result they are broke. Any lady who cannot keep up with their "brokeness" is a gold digger. I hear. But when they are rich they won't talk gold digger. Hypocrites.

5. They are hypocrites:- They complain and call any lady who express her feelings for them a wh0re and a cheap Slut but at the same time, they would still take advantage of that same lady. They would woo you and still go tell their friends how much of a Slut you are when you lay with them.

6. They are cheats:- Nigerian men cheat on their wives more.

7. They are misogynists:- It's only a Nigerian man that would tell his fvcking wife to resign from her place of work simply because they are married. Only a nigerian man would complain that his wife keeps late but nobody complain when he comes back 2am. It's only a nigerian man that would tell you fvcking your gf or wife by force is not rape.

So keep calm and love foreign men!

Disclaimer:- This is not my opinion, its a fvcking FACT! And im not responsible for this post. Yeah go fvck yourself.
[/s]

A cry of an irate skank
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2016
OP, your post says so much about you you'd be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by GIYAZZ(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2016
If i could get my hands on the OP:
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Just look at your life opundecided

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by trinity11(m): 1:04am On Jul 02, 2016
babe I feel ur pain too o kpele

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Official Thread For Mr Iamdotune For Mr Nairaland (cute Photo)__mcjane / [08106075874] Correct Waecgce English Language Answers / Swoon When Erection(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.