Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ebonyi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebonyi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria (1325 Views)

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria by starchris(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
People ask what is
postal code for abakaliki
afikpo north zip code
ikwo zip code
nigeria postal code
what is postal code
abakaliki post office
streets in abakaliki
abakaliki town
dhl abakaliki
postal code for abakaliki
ikwo postal code
streets in abakaliki
afikpo north postal code
postcode of abakaliki
postal code for abakaliki ebonyi state
afikpo north zip code
nigeria postal code
Ebonyi state Zip codes can also be referred to as Ebonyi state postal codes or postcode. click on the link below for the full list of Ebonyi state zip codes in Nigeria
http://zipcodespostal.com/tag/ebonyi-state-zip-codes
FOR THE COMPLETELIST OF NIGERIA ZIP CODES CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
http://zipcodespostal.com
Local Government Areas:
Abakaliki
Afikpo South
Ebonyi L.G.A.
Ezza North L.G.A.
Ikwo L.G.A
Ishelu L.G.A.
Izzi L.G.A.
List of Towns and Villages in Ebonyi State
Ohaozra L.G.A.
Ohaukwu L.G.A.
Onicha L.G.A.
Re: Ebonyi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria by horlareey(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rep Food prefect.. tongue
Re: Ebonyi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria by goldbim(f): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin you got it right!that badge own is Sooo on point..I just can't leave home without it..you'll become popular and there's this air about you especially the first 2weeks of your induction*shakara of life* grin. .once you are about to start WAEC,you'l forget all about the whole thing and'll be like *take your post jor,i've had enough*..i want to go to university and be a big girl..#i rep Labour prefect#.
Re: Ebonyi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Never wanted to be. And I wasn't a prefect in my school days. Nevertheless, I had a perfect life. tongue
Re: Ebonyi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria by starchris(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Jolsnow:
Never wanted to be. And I wasn't a prefect in my school days. Nevertheless, I had a perfect life. tongue
Lol just say u werenot chosen grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria by veetubes: 2:11am On Dec 29, 2018
You can check more information about Ebonyi state zip code and abakaliki postal code by checking these pages.

(1) (Reply)

Omg!check Out This Faceb00k G!rl C0mpletely Sh0w Off Her H0t B!k!ni B0dy (photo) / Lagos Deputy Police Pro,aliyu Giwa, Is Getting Married, Shares Pre-wedding Photo / Photo:phyno And Fans Sitting With Him On Top Of A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.