Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband (16917 Views)

Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Tourism Blogger, Chiamaka Obuekwe Apologizes To Her Husband Weeks After Ending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Amagite2: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Weeks after blasting her husband, Aniefiok Ntai, and dumping her marriage, Nigerian tour guide, Chiamaka, popularly known as Social Prefect has apologized.

According to her new Instagram post, she made the statements as a result of emotional stress. Read below..

"I would like to sincerely apologize to my dear husband @aniefiokntia for all actions and statements made in a time of serious emotional stress. My actions were not the best and I am not proud of them.
My husband remains faithful and loyal to me and supportive of my dreams. There were no indiscretions in the marriage as previously eluded. Marriage is very new to us; we are not perfect and we choose to learn and grow in love daily with God helping us.
Love wins.
#Amani2018 #AmaniForever
"

Recall that Chiamaka had accused her husband of making her depressed for long and even made her think of committing of suicide.

Well, seems all is now good and they are back together.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/nigerian-tour-guide-chiamaka-apologizes-after-calling-out-her-husband-and-dumping-her-marriage.html

See how she called out her husband in earlier thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4478316/chiamaka-obuekwe-social-prefect-dumps

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Some women and their clownish behaviours. They'll play victims even when guilty.

Social Prefect

☣ ☠

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by mikejj(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
after they will be saying men are the most causes for broken home

16 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by olametrix(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by CYBERGHOST007(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
"A word once uttered can never be recalled. Might be forgiven but can never be forgotten"

Let's learn how to choose our words.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by nony43(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
G
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by coalcoal1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
huh
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Harbkol234(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Women sa...
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by oyetunder(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
kiss It is funny to see African womentrying so hard to import the emotional ways of the whites into this continent.

12 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by cooljude(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
My instantaneous reaction was to say "MUMU"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
YOUR LIFE .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by jaymejate: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Some women no just get sense. Some foolish feminist go DE support her that time of.
Men are always the victim

I pity them

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by fullstreets: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by PHIPEX(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Maybe she's a prefect of those that talk before thinking. Pray your husband forgives you without reservation.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by oshe11: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
I don't know Her
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Idiota

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Apology is for the wise and especially the strong
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by userplainly(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
She doh go FCK outside joor!.... mumu run folo another man but later realized niqqa jus want to pu preek, cum n be going.....

some girls/women will never change until they learn the hard way

10 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Memphis357(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
But wait oooooo.....
What really do women want sef

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by legba1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hmnnnnn....its all good thou.... If shes really remorseful....then my guy should allow the matter pass...its not easy to admit ones wro g publicly like shes done..I just hope she had done serious soul searching and really convinced

marriage is not easy....none is perfect
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by blazer2018: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
I wonder why pple rush to the internet these days with their relationship problems without actually exhausting all available options to settle things...no matter how hard u try to cover things up, what u hv posted or said on the social media can't be unsaid...pple will never forget.

Same way my fiancee went on ranting on the social media when we went our different ways privately...nobody thought her to bring it down when i didn't engage her on d internet...though i av forgiven some of d things she said, but i simply can't 4get neither wl our mutual friends.

I wonder what pple stand to gain in doing such...pity or what?

Let's think things thru b4 we wash our dirty laundry in d open...one of d disadvantages of New Media dat disgusts me.

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
osas3041:
call or whatsapp the below if interested 200 odd

Fraudster, you will end up behind bars if you keep this up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by DrObum(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Like we were interested in her rants earlier
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by moupe: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
THIS CHIAMAKA IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING AND UNBALANCED INDIVIDUAL
HER POOR HUSBAND DESERVES ALL THE PITY IN THE WORLD FOR HOOKING UP WITH SUCH A PSYCHO
SHES RANTING AND RAVING LIKE A LUNATIC ONE MOMENT, AND PLAYING SANE IN ANOTHER BREATH
THESE ARE THE TYPE OF FEMALES THAT GIVE WOMEN A BAD NAME

13 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
"My husband is loyal to me." Are you loyal to him? This lady never get sense sef. She is unstable - one of the demerits of social media.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by miqos02(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wow
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by fpeter(f): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Depression in marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking, Rochas, DJ Barbie Make Appearance In Style At Drip City Event / Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter / “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.