Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism (962 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by ifenes(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Often time,educational pamphlet designed for Christian children warned God’s little lambs to avoid sour unhappy people called “atheists.” I used to have Deeper Life Outlines as a kid that had cartoons in which the atheist characters as are rude, mean and drunk; and bad things happen to them. Stereotypes like these get echoed sometimes even in Christian books and lectures that are targeted at young christian Lambs

I will tell you what Atheism is; It isn't a religion. It is a way to categorize a minority of people who want to takes responsibility for themselves and not credit or blame a supernatural designer. Atheist don't believe in something,but themselves.

Atheism is far more common among elite scientists and some of the most peaceful and equitable societies on earth are also the least religious. But Religious folks persist in fearing that godless people are amoral, that unfettered by religion the world would descend into the anarchy and bloodbath,which is clearly not true

A famous Atheist said “Knowing there is a world that will outlive you, there are people whose well-being depends on how you live your life, affects the way you live your life, whether or not you directly experience those effects. You want to be the kind of person who has the larger view, who takes other people’s interests into account, who’s dedicated to the principles that you can justify, like justice, knowledge, truth, beauty and morality.” – Steven Pinker, cognitive scientist

Atheists are already in heaven. It is only as good as they make it.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2016
cry No Wonder My Deeper Life Friend Day Look Me Like Say I Be Devil Pikin And I No Get Future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by cloudgoddess(f): 4:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Love this. 100 likes.
Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Christains...

Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Noooo christians be scared of us, we are illusion/delusion/Hallucination destroyers. Our weapon are books and they are so many that even your bible is part of it eventhough, our weapons gets upgraded to new version, The bible can't be upgraded but we still use the bible.

Ha ha, I'm kidding y'all theists lol.

Atheist are loving people and we love you all, that's why we get disturbed knowing some set of people enjoy milking yall off using the name God.
I was once a christian but the personal revolution came when I jack off with books and give life to words.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by Godwin2016: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2016
1 John 4:4 Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world. I fear not devil's children,I fear not lost children,I fear not people on their part to hell and destruction. Jesus is the only way. If you are not in the Light of God you are evil.
Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Godwin2016:
1 John 4:4 Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world. I fear not devil's children,I fear not lost children,I fear not people on their part to hell and destruction. Jesus is the only way. If you are not in the Light of God you are evil.

See your life!
Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by Godwin2016: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
See your life!

Jesus loves you
Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Godwin2016:

Jesus loves you
I know.He has a funny way of showing it.
Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Intresting.....
Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by hilaryiq(f): 12:54am On Sep 08, 2016
I certainly became an atheist when I realised that I'm the only one that can help myself in this world. Plus Christians everywhere aren't doing a good job tbh, especially in Africa. The pastors are either fake or using tithes from their poor congregation to buy private jets and live lavishly (once again, FAKE). Plus the bible is quite misleading and the stories they tell sound like a Walt Disney movie (Jonah and the whale, Samson and the Lion/Delilah). For real there are deeper things I can talk about but I'd rather just skim over the surface.

Nigerians will condemn your entire life and your generations if you say you're an atheist, there's no use tbh. I have nothing against Christians and wouldn't want them to give up the only hope they have in life but they should leave Atheists out of it and just mind their business. After all ,"salvation is personal" yeah?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Christians,do Not Be Scared Of Atheism by ifenes(m): 1:19am On Sep 08, 2016
hilaryiq:
I certainly became an atheist when I realised that I'm the only one that can help myself in this world. Plus Christians everywhere aren't doing a good job tbh, especially in Africa. The pastors are either fake or using tithes from their poor congregation to buy private jets and live lavishly (once again, FAKE). Plus the bible is quite misleading and the stories they tell sound like a Walt Disney movie (Jonah and the whale, Samson and the Lion/Delilah). For real there are deeper things I can talk about but I'd rather just skim over the surface.

Nigerians will condemn your entire life and your generations if you say you're an atheist, there's no use tbh. I have nothing against Christians and wouldn't want them to give up the only hope they have in life but they should leave Atheists out of it and just mind their business. After all ,"salvation is personal" yeah?

Yea the Bible holds deeper meanings to those stories Christians believe actually happened. The last time visited Nigeria,I noticed there are more Churches than Schools and Hospitals. How sad.

(1) (Reply)

A Prophet Of God Life And Direct In Lugbe Abuja / 5 Times Nigerian Churches Have Shocked Us / What Should Christians Learn From The Mosaic Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.